[drama 2007] Goong S / Prince Hours 궁S

cecilia

Guest pink_elephant

cecilia- Thanks for the info on why the PD chose them and what not!

run_lola_run - I thank u for the pics of KANG DOO! I don't know much about him and he is cute,, DIMPLES!

I am SOO looking foward to this more and more!

P.S. SE7EN and HLJ are NOT THE TWINS.. So that means it's someone else.... HMMMM.....

AND STILL WANT TO SEE SE7EN and PSH together!

Jina

:o If I'm reading the clue right...could his twin be yul? cause i can see the semeblance between those two.

NVM i re-read some stuff .... JUST KIDDING i guess it was the other girl who had a twin. I confused myself :P hehe. i'm hoping that this won't be a common love triangle. they need to bring in fresh ideas/plots!

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

궁2 seems.... =o=......

I don't think the same phenomenal success that 궁1 achieved would be the same for this cast. Sigh, if only Park Shin Hye would lead, the other girl doesn't seem 'sweet' at all. And se7en as of yet, does not seem capable of leading... if he was a reappearing guest, I'm sure that there would be the same hype for all his fans out there.

Too bad Shin-goon and Chae-Gyun's story has ended forever ; - ; can't have too much of a good thing I suppose ~o~

Guest bwitched

i like heo yi jae. from the pictures i came across, she looks very pretty and elegance. she and se7en will make a hot couple..i'm looking forward to this installment.

as for the chemistry between heo yi jae and se7en, let's wait till we see the first episode before judging or see pics of them standing next to each other. can't say that they don't have chemistry when we haven't even seen pics of them together.

goong2_03.jpggoong2_04.jpg

I totally agree with you. What's with PSH has more chemistry with se7en an all when we haven't seen them together yet. It's the same with the main girl. Give her a chance to prove herself too as PSH as proven to us that she's cute and brilliant young actor. As for Kangdu, I don't know, I think I have to see more pictures before judging his physical appearance.

I'm not a big fan of goong1 bcoz it's so dragging, I hope for this season, there's only 16 episode and not 20 like the last one. N furthermore, eventhough we love the cast of princess hour, a sequel is a always a flop. After the hero n heroin being together, there's always another obstacle like the girl or the boy being sick.Or the lead have amnesia n bla bla bla.At the end we know that the leads will reunite. So it's better to make a whole new drama with fresh faces.

btw, hye future Goong's fan!!!

Guest lavender*sshi

Yes, NEW PLOT with NEW MAIN PPL. but the others stay the same [Parents and what not]

I too miss the OLD GOONG but #2 is SO EXCITING!

I too am hyped for SE7EN!!~

AND PARK SHIN HYE!

lavender*sshi- Park Shin Hye WAS NOT in MNIKSS. She was in Stairway to heaven [Playing the younger version of CHoi Ji Woo] and in Heaven's Tree with Lee Wan.

Just to RECAP!

- SE7EN is the LEAD MALE ROLE [He DOES NOT know that he is related to the HERI]

- HYJ is the LEAD FEMALE ROLE and likes SE7EN

- Park Shin Hye is the SECOND LEAD FEMALE and also begins to like SE7EN

- Kang Doo is the SECODN LEAD MALE [Possibly begins to like HYJ- JUst going off of Goong]

Jina

Oh, Thanks for the info. She looks like the other girl (not the lead) in MNIKSS. Sorry. And Kang Doo, hmm.. He's new for me, I haven't seen him yet. Nyhoo, both the lead actress are so pretty! ~ ^_^ Good luck to them! :D

I know I'm being a downer but I loved the ORIGINAL cast....

I mean I was a Yul AND Shin camper...for a short period of time I was BOTH at the SAME time

::Just quietly sobs::

Hmm, guess I'll just go watch The Vineyard Man and old X-Man episodes for YEH

beautiful kisses

Hipployta

ahhhhhhhhh!!! se7en!!! i can't believe it. i was totally shocked when i saw se7en's name under the wordss Goong 2. lmao..im so excited to watch it. so it has no relation with the Goong 1? it cracked me up when i saw 'Prince Hours' lmao..though im glad it has to relation to the first one :P it would spoil its happy ending :X thanks for posting this info up. i'll be sure to watch it..oh my se7en!!!

<33

Thanks for the link...

I loved my YEH and KJK X-Man days...so classic

::Silent tear slips down face:: BUT I WANT TO SEE SHIN AND CG'S BABY!!! :tears:

beautiful kisses

Hipployta

ohsnap.gif

Currently Watching: Soulmate, Rude Women, The Vineyard Man, ISWAK, My Lovely Sam-Soon, Damo

Next Up: My Girl, A Sleeping Forest, rewatch Goong

lostinlove.gif

i guess everyone has different opinions but i personally think HYJ is a better match with se7en... to me park shin hye still looks a bit young in appearance for se7en...

read today that originally YG got into contact with the PD coz one of the actresses from YG was being considered for one of the female roles (well it has to be park han byul or goo hye sun so it's probably goo hye sun) but when they talked, talk of se7en came up and hwang PD mentioned that he thought se7en would match the image of Lee Hoo but he never thought that se7en would do it, he just said it coz he thought he would match... and that's how it came about.... when se7en actually met up with Hwang PD, the 2 of them just talked for about an hr or sth about stories about the time before se7en debuted and so on... i think they got on pretty well....

and posting here again what i posted at the se7en thread

Goong 2 News

(1) He will be using his real name "Choi Dong Wook" with the release of the drama Goong 2. Actually overseas media has already been using his real name alot (yes always in articles in hong kong), but this time he will be using his name for the first time in korea as he wants to show a new image as a new actor.

(2) In some interview with some korean reporter, some things were revealed....

Apparently last year in summer, someone asked dongwookie about whether he's thought of acting.. and he said Why would i have not thought about it... but because he's always been contradictive about acting vs singing, he's had a lot of thought about it

Dongwookie could feel the attraction of the character through it's sense of humanity. However, dongwookie has stated that he cannot be an actor as well as a singer together, thus, Goong 2 will be his first drama and might also be his last drama/movie. Compared to Goong 2, the more important thing to him is his debut into America. The reason why he will not be in korea much next year was because of overseas activities and the airing of Goong 2 will replace his activities in korea in 2007. (NO!!!!!!!!! I want a concert at least PLEASE!)

and jsut reposting some news

News that Park Hye Shin and Heo yi jae and kang doo to take the other positions

'궁2' 주인공, 세븐 허이재 강두 박신혜 확정

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 유순호 기자]

MBC 드라마 '궁' 시즌2의 캐스팅이 확정됐다.

올해초 파격적인 캐스팅으로 화제를 모았던 '궁'은 시즌2에서도 신인 연기자를 대거 기용, 또 한번 화제를 예고했다.

주인공 이후 역에는 가수로서 톱스타의 자리에 오른 세븐이 확정됐으며, 200여명의 후보자 사이에서 3차례의 카메라 테스트를 거쳐 최종 선발된 허이재가 세븐의 상대역 양순의로 전격 결정됐다.

또 이후와 황위를 놓고 경쟁하는 이준 역에는 황인뢰 PD와 '한 뼘 드라마'로 인연을 맺은 더 자두 출신의 강두가 발탁됐으며, SBS '천국의 나무'에서 예사롭지 않은 연기력을 입증하며 한류스타 대열에 들어선 박신혜가 귀족가문의 도도한 외동딸 신세령 역에 결정됐다.

'궁' 시즌2는 황실의 자손임을 모르고 평범하게 자란 이후가 황실의 대를 잇기 위해 황실에 들어가 벌이는 좌충우돌 에피소드를 그린다.

suno@mtstarnews.com

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

유순호 기자

i Se7en should have a thread here now, since he's officially an actor now...^^

I guess it's no need

cuz this drama is the first and maybe the last, as he states

Guest looViez

i have been waiting for ages to watch se7en debut in a series...and now he is finally gonna start acting....can't wait for goong 2 to come out....i really think that he will do a good job in it...and not too mention he is definitely a mega hunky prince...

Guest limecrafted

DANG! just like everyone else....

I WANT PARK SHIN-HYE TO BE THE LEAD!!!!

wahhhhh!!!! it's just soooo sad that she only got the 2nd lead... :(:tears:

Guest StarCrystal

I guess it's no need

cuz this drama is the first and maybe the last, as he states

Well we don't want people from k-drama section to go into the Se7en thread from the k-music board to discuss his acting skills (okay maybe we would like a few things, but most of those topics should be directed to CDW thread). o-o He's still an actor even if it's for one time.. And people will have different opinions whether he's singer or actor. >_> So it's reasonable if there's a thread for him in k-drama section e_e

^^ hehe so sorry

I just toooo lazy to go to 3 threads to update

imho, comment about se7en acting could be in this thread

it's my persanal laziness lol

I'm afraid that some people know him as CDW

but don't know he's the same as Se7en

and someone maybe confuse with Lee DONGWOOK

anyways, I agree that he use CDW instead of Se7en

ahh so contradict

Guest royal_sock

oh!

the summary of the story does not look like it is the continuation of goong season1?

but it sounds interesting though.. :)

Guest ShinHeeJJ

Looking forward to Se7en acting in this movie, never seen him act before. So, i guess he'll do his best for the role as a prince?! LOL I just can't wait till January...

Archived