[drama 2007] Goong S / Prince Hours 궁S

cecilia

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm afraid that some people know him as CDW

but don't know he's the same as Se7en

and someone maybe confuse with Lee DONGWOOK

Hehe, if you guys wanna start a thread of Choi Dong Wook in the Kdrama section, think shd be a good idea, but if you're afraid people might not knw he's the singer, Se7en, maybe you can put tht in brackets on the topic, shd be no prob, don't think pple will confuse much with Lee Dong Wook cause even for Bi, he shares the same Ji Hoon name as Joo Ji Hoon and Lee Ji Hoon :P

Guest teautis

DANG! just like everyone else....

I WANT PARK SHIN-HYE TO BE THE LEAD!!!!

wahhhhh!!!! it's just soooo sad that she only got the 2nd lead... :(:tears:

i second that.... hmmmmmmmmmm wonder what we can do.... probably nothing... aish.... i will just wait and see..

As if the old cast isn't returning for the sequel isn't bad enough...

Now PSH isn't the lead lady??!!! How could that be possible??? Geezzzz...this really sucks. I am not as interested as before...how sad.

This whole Goong 2 is a bad idea when the original cast isn't in it. JMO.

Guest maktakalak

NOOOOOO they have to bring back JJH. he's too hot for them not to bring him back. oh gosh i'm crying while typing.

i really really want to watch JJH, you can't do this to a person. Give them 24 hours of a gorgeous man and have her wait and wait and wait for the cast to be confirmed, only to get her hopes CRUSHED.

ahhh! what do i do?

(get over it) i know.

still.... can't wait till january

Guest cheeky_anjie

i didnt realize that it's "Prince Hours" now... when i read the synopsis it's like se7en's role is somewhat like chae gyung only different... it's good to know that we'll be able to see more of the male lead's pov...

Guest *butter_kisses*

hahaha...i agree!!!! lol..at first i just thought they were rumours..and then i read the news..i was like.. WUT?!?!?! hahaha.. i love se7en aka choi dong wook..lol...believe me..but haf of me dun want him on goong 2..and haf of me does..lol..coz i wanna see him act..hahaha...soo happeeh he gets to be the main lead straight away..and not just some extra..hahaha..excited..lol..and i guess its good in a way that they changed the cast..coz..no offense to eni1..but if we get the sme casts again..YEH, JJH, etc..well..the story might be a bit predictable..if ukno wut i mean..^^ and remmber..there were a lot of boycotting and reluctance as well when we first heard of the cast for Goong 1! lol.. so..im giving this drama a chance..the director knows what he's doin after all..he made a huge risk in casting YEH and JJH and it paid off..so im guessing he's makin another one wit CDW and PSH.. ^^

omg..sevens in it!! damn i wanted the old cast to return..they were AWESOME...this makes me sad...=( aww but i guess well hav to see how these ppl act cuz if it sucks omg....thatll be badd =/

wow! very interesting and lovely casts. though i'm disappointed that the original cast are not returning, I'll give this a try. Se7en looks very handsome and the story line sounds very interesting. can't wait.

Guest teddylove2

i was kinda sad that they changed the cast

but i'm anticipating something even better

since they did change it.

i hope the new storyline will get me as addicted as the first one<3

i'm still gunna watch it tho =x

Well...l cant imagine how's GOONG 2 like without Shin and Yul... :o

Since they changed the CAST.....

They might as well give this drama a NEW NAME...instead of GOONG 2.....

After all...its a different story..... :unsure:

What say you..guys.... :vicx:

Guest mYeSCaRgOTpUdDInG

*Cries!* I WANT KIM Jeong-Hoon, and what's his name, who played SHIN! ... I do Like Se7en, but I want a contunuation of the last season!

Well...l cant imagine how's GOONG 2 like without Shin and Yul... :o

Since they changed the CAST.....

They might as well give this drama a NEW NAME...instead of GOONG 2.....

After all...its a different story..... :unsure:

What say you..guys.... :vicx:

YES! I AGREE!

i think we all would like the continuation of goong1, but it didn't work out like that....

but i know i'll be watching this drama....i wanna see se7ens' acting...even if he's not good...but i have a feeling he might surprise us... like he always does....^^

Archived