Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Current Variety - 1N2D Season 4

irilight

@ixxdhx81 @2d1n_fan  I'm so glad that he's okay! Hope he will continue to find strength through our support. 

About the drama confirmation, though I wan him to do a comeback drama ASAP, but like it or not I guess he and SALT did do a great job by postponing the confirmation. As his popularity is rising, it's better to choose the next project wisely (though as today I have 70% belief that he alrdy choose Mr Hong :ph34r:). 

Btw SALT & Kimsda finally post something about KSH today! :lol:

Thanks for the link @ixxdhx81 I will cast my vote after writing this reply

• Like 2

Some seonhohada create this account so we can mass report malicious comments, gather some evidences and send it to SALT ent.

If you have a Twitter account, have some free time you can follow the account. We tend to do it in lowkey way, so they make the account in private. Don't worry, if you're real seonhohada they'll accept your follow request.

After your request got accepted, you'll know what to do next.

And this one project from k-seonhohada to celebrate the last performance of the play "Ice"

• Like 4

Thank you for the information @ixxdhx81! Already request to follow the acc on twitter.

Btw KSH Globe fanmeeting is today. Since it stated that it's only available on ph so I don't go and check the fb acc where the fanmeeting take place. But when I go to twitter I saw some stan acc from my country are able to watch it, so is it actually available for everyone? :bawling:

Update! One of the fan acc has just stated that she is using VPN. I think I have to pass this since I'm a bit paranoid on using VPN :sweatingbullets: but if any of you are watching please share some screenshot hehehe

Edited by levine1244
  • Like 1

@levine1244

Are you sure the Globe fanmeet is for everyone? My understanding was the same as you, that it is only for Philippines' fans. I tried to join the FB group Kmmunity PH where the fanmeet will be streamed live but they asked for which city I'm from. I answered honestly and did not get in the group. Perhaps the Stan acc from your country answered by giving a Philippines city and managed to get in?

But looking at the updates posted by fans of the fanmert, Seon Ho was very touched by the video montage made by the fans. I'm glad he enjoyed the fanmeet and could feel his fans' support.

Looking forward to his CF with Globe next! And drama / movie confirmation, please!

• Like 2

@2d1n_fan yes it turns out the fan acc is using VPN. Luckily she update the key points of the fan meeting :D

She said the MC is trying to ask about the drama confirmation but Seonho only said that he is working on something.

Thank you for the video @ixxdhx81!

btw the rythm of korea video is already out!

• Like 1

@levine1244 Yes, I heard he mentioned he has a few projects lined up. A few!! Yay!! So so so looking forward to seeing him act again.

Watched the latest episode of 2d1n yesterday. The amount of time, sweat and dedication put into rehearsing the dance moves for the MV totally blew me away! Seon Ho was so shocked and happy he came in 3rd in the audition. He's so adorable! 

• Like 2

With so many drama scandals and controversies in the news these days, I hope SALT really scrutinise his upcoming projects to ensure he doesn't get embroiled in such bad news. 

Still waiting for his movie / drama confirmation,  but as long as it is a good one, we will wait patiently. 

• Like 3

On 3/26/2021 at 1:29 PM, 2d1n_fan said:

With so many drama scandals and controversies in the news these days, I hope SALT really scrutinise his upcoming projects to ensure he doesn't get embroiled in such bad news. 

I am following this news. I often visit theqoo for the update. I don't watch kdrama that much actually, but I like updating myself with the current issue in South Korea. As International viewer and not someone who's having Korean nationality I understand the concern which K-Netz have. Their opinion about the actors are also having responsibility about the drama is also the matter that I could understand. As I know, an actor has the right to agree or disagree about the script they received. The actor need to speak up what's inside their mind. I remember when Seonho was doing Strongest Deliveryman, the writer had no idea at first with what's Seonho did while potraying Oh Jin Kyu character it was because Seonho used his right as an actor to explore and understand the script. He and Jo Jung Suk also did little bit modification with two cops script. I don't remember where I read about it, but in my conclusion I think they did. That time Two Cops script actually got some controversies because of the female lead's acting. I believe SALT and him are really doing the best they could and really carefully choosing his next acting project. I believe in Seonho's skill as an actor as well, he has the skill to identify whether the script he received is problematic or not.

A great reminder!

[Shinhan Live] - He only appeared for about 17 minutes? I want to share the original video, but I think maybe better to wait for someone post the cut for his appearance only.

Spoiler

The media under the spoiler is problematic. The venue for the live wasn't announced in any official page, yet the OP could know the location and took his pictures. K-Seonhohada seems angry with the OP, maybe they think that's probably sasaeng behavior. In case you see these pictures in any of your social media. I encourage you all to tell the poster about it and why it's a problem to post this kind of pictures. Thank you.

Let's be wise when we like any actors or idols. They're indeed public figure, but they also have something called privacy. :heart:

• Like 2

@ixxdhx81,

Thank you for sharing the backstory on Strongest Deliveryman and Two Cops. Yes, actors should exercise their rights and speak up, for the sake of the entire production. I remember even in Start-up, he made suggestions to tone down the language spoken by Han Ji Pyeong because he felt it would connect better with the younger generation. 

I do understand K-netz concerns over the recent issues with dramas in SK. It is their culture and history and I respect that.

I believe SALT and Seon Ho will eventually choose a suitable project. So far I've been quite pleased with the brands he has been endorsing. I like how Nau promotes sustainability and Seon Ho stressing the importance of wearing a mask in current times. 

I didn't see any photos of the Shinhan event taken by fans until I saw your post about it. I hope he doesn't get stalked by overzealous fans. Knowing how much he likes to take long walks to clear his mind, I hope he can still do that without fear of being mobbed or photographed without his consent. 

15 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

Let's be wise when we like any actors or idols. They're indeed public figure, but they also have something called privacy. :heart:

Echoing this again. Actors need their space and privacy too.

• Like 3

@2d1n_fanit's getting scarier.. Look at this one.

I think we someone needs to contact SALT about it. They followed him??? How did they know about his whereabouts? Kimsda posted similar photos and the caption said he was shooting for a cf that time.

If you have Twitter and if you can, please report that account @/per_seonho or report it to SALT.

• Like 2

@ixxdhx81 I saw an acc post about this. I'm not gonna lie, I've followed the acc since I tought it was a fansite acc. But after talking with one of my moots about it I learn that some of Seonho's pic that has been shared on the acc is not taken during his official schedule, I finally unfollowed the acc. Does he have a bodyguard? It's kinda scary actually.

Btw Kim Seon Ho visited a new D&G flagship store in Seoul!

spacer.png

On the day of the event, actors Choi Ji-woo, Lee Jeong-jae, Kim Seon-ho, Mamamu Hwasa, NU'EST Baekho, and Monsta X Shownu attended to celebrate the opening of the flagship store. 

They matched Dolce & Gabbana items with a look that made use of each individual's personality, and visited the store in a luxurious and stylish style, attracting attention. All of them showed high interest in the collection as they slowly looked around the store.

Full article here: http://www.topdaily.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=99759

• Like 1

@levine1244as far as I know, he doesn't have any bodyguard yet. I don't think SALT provide it. I mean, even Park Shin Hye doesn't have it considering she's a big actress. Usually Seonho goes out with his road manager (Hong manager, but I think he has another manager), driver, and some staff (hair, make up, stylists).

Yes, I saw some of the pictures. When Seonho shot Coca-cola video, at golf range, and live video with Shinhan. All those places are not officially announced. The question is, how did the OP know the locations? How did the OP know his schedule?

I think it'll be wise not to give the OP follow or attention, better report the account. we already got abundance of updates from Seonho. From his ads, 2D1N, SALT, and Kimsda. Let's not be greedy and give Seonho and his loved ones privacy they needed. Let's protect him.

P.S. This reminded me when someone from Seonhohada fc was leaking the pictures from the fc. That time it said that the OP did it because the OP didn't get enough update from Seonho and team. The others definitely disagreed with the OP.

5 hours ago, levine1244 said:

Btw Kim Seon Ho visited a new D&G flagship store in Seoul!

Yes! Saw the news on naver. 

Another pict from naver blog: https://m.blog.naver.com/dysslthsu/222291287597

Seonho-D-G.jpg

• Like 3

I don't have a Twitter account (nor Instagram) but I occasionally search #kimseonho to see the latest updates. 

:lol:

Gosh, how does the sasaeng know his schedule? By camping out at his agency? I hope she/he doesn't tail him back to his home! That will be super scary!

Yay, kimsda posted a video of him today! As per their usual Monday routine.

Oh, and he looks so good in D&G! 

• Like 2

While we patiently wait for his next project confirmation, here's his new CF! Seonhohada should be proud... it really is GOLF! :love:

15 seconds version:

30 seconds version:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

It's here!!!

Spoiler

ADD:

Yesterday April Mop I saw a lot of fake tweets about Seonho dating his previous co-star.

Just friendly reminder! You can ship fictional character but not the real person. Let's learn about differentiate fictional character and real person. Let's respect their private life. Let's not ruin their professional relationship with our imagination. Let's not push our desire just because we want them to have romantic relationship.

Last but not least! Never ever getting involve in a fan war. Just focus on supporting Seonho.

Love you all..! Have a great weekend!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Yay!! Finally!! Looks like they're gonna start filming in May, so hopefully it will air in September? 

@levine1244  Yes, that's definitely Seon Ho. After Miima we can easily recognise his ear now. Lol!

In fact 11 Street posted in their Instagram a teaser video that definitely is him. So there'll be more content for us on 11th April!

11 Street Instagram

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Kim Seon Ho is nominated for Baeksang Best Supporting Actor!!

Full nominees for Best Supporting Actors are:

- Kim Seon Ho (Start-up)

- Kim Ji Hoon (Flower of Evil)

- Oh Jung Se (IONTBO)

- Lee Hee Joon (Mouse)

- Choi Dae Hoon (Beyond Evil)

He's up against very stiff competition, so being nominated is enough recognition. 

I'm so happy!

• Like 4
  • Love 1