Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming Drama - "Into the Dead"; Upcoming films: "Tyrant" and "The Child"

irilight

@ixxdhx81 Thanks for the update. I didn't know this has occurred until I saw your post. 

I'm sad we won't be seeing the cute interactions he has with his brothers in 2D1N. But I agree with you that this is for the better. I'm sure he had thought long and hard before taking this approach.

• Like 2

@ixxdhx81 Thank you for your update! I know some of us probably sad seeing him doing unfollow spree, but I have to agree with you that he probably doing this to protect his privacy. And with the light of the recent event (the sasaeng) I think this is the right thing to do. He's not the first one to do it anyway. Heechul from Super Junior once did an unfollow spree and follow no one, he only began follow only suju members recently. If I'm not mistaken BTS also do unfollow spree. So I really hope we can respect his decision and not try to invade his privacy.

Anyway, it's rumoured that Kim Seon Ho will be a Brand Ambassador for Everwhite, an Indonesian Skin Care Brand. The Co Owner is a Seonhohada and Tim Jipyeong. Oh how I wish I own a brand or a start up and have enough budget to make Seon Ho as the Brand Ambassador :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Kim Seon Ho have won "2021 Brand Customer Loyalty Award" for the category Actor (Trend Icon, Multi-tainer). 2D1N also won an award!! 

full article here: http://www.topdaily.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=102709

btw here's a glimpse of ajaib meet and greet with Kim Seon Ho today. Gosh I envy the winners already :lol:

Btw one of the OP ask him when will he debut in a movie. He said he is preparing for it. OMG please let this be real and let the movie become a box-office hit 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

I saw Bang PD attended the  "2021 Brand Customer Loyalty Award" ceremony to receive the award for 2D1N, but did not see Seon Ho there. Was he too busy to attend the ceremony? I noticed not all who got the award were present.

There are so much content of Seon Ho today. Thanks for sharing the Ajaib Meet & Greet, @levine1244!

Here's Globe's IG post on their 5G Hackathon

And W.Angle's new YouTube video:

• Like 3

Make a way! Singer - songwriter KIM SEONHO is COMING!

Spoiler

"As a gift for the fans who are always cheering him on, he has prepared a song that can be a part of fans’ everyday lives. Because it’s a gift that actor Kim Seon Ho prepared with his heart, we hope that you will be happy to receive it." (soompi article)

Please be noted:

It's a gift that Kim Seonho made for SEONHOHADA all around the world.

Please don't make any assumption that he created the song for someone special blablabla etc just because the song will be released on May 6th (it's his previous co-star birthday on that day).

I have my reason to write something like this. Seen someone already makes assumption and I'll be honest. I don't like it.

cats.jpg

Focus on Seonho! Respect his works, respect Epitone Project as well as his colleague.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Thank you @ixxdhx81 Can't wait for May 6th! 

About the asumption, I guess the higher the tree the stronger the wind. No wonder he finally decided to do unfollow spree. Anyway let's focus on his work and give him lots of support when the song is released!

btw here's the article about Kim Seon Ho from Elle Singapore to brighten up our day :D

https://www.elle.com.sg/2021/04/30/kim-seon-ho-is-on-his-way-to-the-top/

“I don’t think I was good enough to debut early [on TV], and I think now is the right time. I’m not saying that I’m very good now, but I think I’ve improved enough that I’m able to express my character well. Also, debuting later [on TV] helped me to form a good acting foundation, without being too arrogant or carried away.”

OMG he's so humble T^T

• Like 3

@ixxdhx81 I think I know who you're referring to. Urrgghh... that person has been posting non-stop about Seon Ho and that co-star, its so annoying. Why can't we just appreciate Seon Ho's thoughtfulness? SALT said this is from him to all Seonhohadas. Don't twist his meaning at will.

• Like 1

On 4/30/2021 at 5:01 PM, 2d1n_fan said:

SALT said this is from him to all Seonhohadas. Don't twist his meaning at will.

This one! Don't twist it. Someone even said it's public proposal (?) Wow. C'mon! Cha Sejeong birthday is May 5th, Seonho is May 8th. It's their join project maybe they don't want to release it on 5th or 8th they take it in between so it's May 6th. That's all. Simple.

OMG! Just remember. Why they Did not choose May 7th as well, because it's Jipyeong birthday!

On 4/30/2021 at 5:01 PM, 2d1n_fan said:

I think I know who you're referring to. Urrgghh... that person has been posting non-stop about Seon Ho and that co-star, its so annoying.

Hehe. I don't have Twitter account but I am using its search feature to search about Seonho news. I often found their tweets and Yups. Sometimes I got annoyed as well. I have Instagram, since waikiki2 if I see shipper account I block theirs.

On 4/30/2021 at 4:38 PM, levine1244 said:

Anyway let's focus on his work and give him lots of support when the song is released!

Letssgoooo!!!

Anyway. Someone said FVCCC already started filming, the filming schedule was changed to be earlier than planned. Hope everything goes well and no one's hurt during the filming.

Month of MAY SCHEDULE IS UP!

E0SIlWaVkAA4240?format=jpg&name=medium

- FVCCC filming

- Play Ice performance at Seongnam art center (16th)

- 2D1N filming

- Domino cf filming

- Baeksang

He'll have consecutive schedule from 13 to 16.

Baeksang (13), 2D1N (14-15), Play Ice (16).

E0Smkr2VIAARKiD?format=jpg&name=small

Baeksang popularity vote start on Monday (May 3rd). They said we can vote 3 timea a day.

Here is the link to Baeksang tiktok acc: 

https://www.tiktok.com/@baeksang.official

Click the link posted on their profile, the link will redirect to the page for the vote.

It's confirmed! Seonho as new ambassador of Everwhite.

• Like 4

Let's vote for Kim Seon Ho in Baeksang! We are leading yesterday but today we are at #2! Fighting all Seonhohada! :hooray:

Btw it's 2 Days to Kim Seon Ho new single!

@2d1n_fan I think I know the twitter acc that you are talking about. I occasionally stumbled upon that acc and I guess he//she is taking too far by linked his song to his previous co star.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

D-2

2 hours ago, levine1244 said:

Let's vote for Kim Seon Ho in Baeksang! We are leading yesterday but today we are at #2!

If I am not mistaken, Seonho is still leading but the gap between him and the #2 is getting narrowed.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 more day to his single release!! Can't wait!!

I've re-downloaded tiktok so that I could vote for him (& also watch baeksang). I first downloaded tiktok to watch his fanmeet and deleted the app after that. Lol..... the things I do for Seon Ho.  :love:

Thank goodness Twitter allows non-account holder to search for tweets using keywords. 

@levine1244

Yes, I noticed one particular person who always tweet about the "signs" and "attractions" he and that co-star has practically every single day! It seems there are 1 or 2 more who share the same thoughts now and they keep feeding each other's shipping. Those uninformed that come across their tweets may get the wrong idea.

:unamused:

• Like 1

Before the day is over in South Korea, here's wishing Seon Ho a very happy birthday! May all your dreams and wishes come true. Stay healthy and true to your principles.

Thank you for the song. We're touched by your sincerity and today, seeing how seonhohada in all parts of the world celebrated your birthday showed how much we cherish you too.

:heart:

• Like 3