1 hour ago, Taeunforeverrrr said:

Guys I found the cafe Naeun visited with her friend, and yes I can confirm that it was indeed her friend who took the picture. Sadly the curtains does look the same but it's not at Taemin's house. The cafes name is Parnell Cafe in Gangnam. 

Yeah,, I already have a feeling about it before. It's okay,, hopefully taeunians will be more careful when they try to find another hints. I'm just worrying if haters find such things they'll try to knock us down and that won't feels good

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Fantasylife said:

Ah, does anyone know if taemin and naeun's house is near or not? How far is it?ㅋㅋㅋ

They are both on cheongdam area I believe but I'm not sure. 

54 minutes ago, Fantasylife said:

Ah,, hopefully they live near from each other. If they live near each other there will be a chance they will meet accidentally somewhere or they might go to the same churchㅋㅋㅋ imagining this makes me smile everytime.

I think there is something weird with the church... Taemin and Naeun's parents go to the same church and in WGM, Taemin mentioned that his mom knew someone that knew Naeun and her family as well... They might have some actual connections...

Also... in Taemin's reality show back in 2017, his friend was supposed to expose one of his secrets and he said "XX church". I assume XX as the name of the church, but just saying this made Taemin really flustered haha he kept on shaking his head and told him not to say anything more about it. I don't know if it's related to Naeun though... :smirk:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Taeunforeverrrr said:

Guys I found the cafe Naeun visited with her friend, and yes I can confirm that it was indeed her friend who took the picture. Sadly the curtains does look the same but it's not at Taemin's house. The cafes name is Parnell Cafe in Gangnam. 

Thank you for finding the cafe! I don't think we should feel sad or depressed about our couple though! There are still a lot of other definite hints out there for the past few months~ Let's keep supporting them! (Without interfering with their solo work though!) 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, syzsyzsyz said:

I think there is something weird with the church... Taemin and Naeun's parents go to the same church and in WGM, Taemin mentioned that his mom knew someone that knew Naeun and her family as well... They might have some actual connections...

Also... in Taemin's reality show back in 2017, his friend was supposed to expose one of his secrets and he said "XX church". I assume XX as the name of the church, but just saying this made Taemin really flustered haha he kept on shaking his head and told him not to say anything more about it. I don't know if it's related to Naeun though... :smirk:

Can you link the reality show you are talking about and at what time perhaps? 

Also I agree, ever since they mentioned that on WGM I can't but wonder whether Taemin's mother has interacted with Naeun's mother and that they know each other, but they probably have since TAEUN IS REAL!

WHY HAVE I NEVER SEEN THIS? I've seen this stage but NEVER THIS. 

At 1:52 Taemin literally walks up to Nauen and stand beside her, she's standing behind Shinee ALONE, and Taemin walks up to her, and they stay like that for a bit until she leaves Taemin to stand beside the girls... I'm speechless

ALSO I DON'T KNOW WHY IT'S FUN TO ANALYZE THESE VIDEOS, BUT NOTICE AT 2:20 KEY LOOKS SO WORRIED WHEN HE SPOTTED NAEUN BESIDE THEM I'M LAUGHING. ALSO AT 2:22 - 2:40 MINHO AND JONGHYUN TELL TAEMIN TO MOVE TO THE RIGHT SO THAT THEY DON'T STAND SO CLOSE TO APINK

AND AT 3:06 JONGHYUN WHISPERS IN TAEMINS EAR SOMETHING MAYBE THAT HE SHOULD LEAVE BECAUSE APINK IS VERY CLOSE, BUT IT'S LIKE JONGHYUN IS TRYING NOT TO GET CAUGHT WHISPERING TO TAEMIN ??

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Taeunforeverrrr said:

WHY HAVE I NEVER SEEN THIS? I've seen this stage but NEVER THIS. 

At 1:52 Taemin literally walks up to Nauen and stand beside her, she's standing behind Shinee ALONE, and Taemin walks up to her, and they stay like that for a bit until she leaves Taemin to stand beside the girls... I'm speechless

ALSO I DON'T KNOW WHY IT'S FUN TO ANALYZE THESE VIDEOS, BUT NOTICE AT 2:20 KEY LOOKS SO WORRIED WHEN HE SPOTTED NAEUN BESIDE THEM I'M LAUGHING. ALSO AT 2:22 - 2:40 MINHO AND JONGHYUN TELL TAEMIN TO MOVE TO THE RIGHT SO THAT THEY DON'T STAND SO CLOSE TO APINK

AND AT 3:06 JONGHYUN WHISPERS IN TAEMINS EAR SOMETHING MAYBE THAT HE SHOULD LEAVE BECAUSE APINK IS VERY CLOSE, BUT IT'S LIKE JONGHYUN IS TRYING NOT TO GET CAUGHT WHISPERING TO TAEMIN ??

seeing this kind of video always breaks my heart T_T. They used to be so closed together. i mean they could be friends or they can be professionally knew each other or at least bow to each other as a sign of respect in korea but the way they awkwardly and completely ignore each other ahhh i cant. taemin is not a cold person and naeun isnt a person who people can get close easily. seeing them like this really hurts me and im sure both of them feel worse than i am. i think their relationship is not all because of the fan. i think its prohibited by the company as well. to see that all the shinee member seems to be extra careful near apink. i read somewhere that artist actions affect the stock prices in the company. life is cruel T_T. they were so young at this time yet have to work hard and having life full of limit. naeun must feel unfair as well as taemin. but as a woman to a woman, i think i know how it feels. this is her first love, first experience and yet all this happened. she must be scared at that time. but im glad that rosary bracelet is on her means taemin is protecting her. he always been there. 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote vids
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, syzsyzsyz said:

I have the same thought too, what kind of secret that he can have on a church? Ouh I don't know how many coincidence that happend between them, how can we not be delusional if they have so many possibilities of dating><

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gladiolus me said:

seeing this kind of video always breaks my heart T_T. They used to be so closed together. i mean they could be friends or they can be professionally knew each other or at least bow to each other as a sign of respect in korea but the way they awkwardly and completely ignore each other ahhh i cant. taemin is not a cold person and naeun isnt a person who people can get close easily. seeing them like this really hurts me and im sure both of them feel worse than i am. i think their relationship is not all because of the fan. i think its prohibited by the company as well. to see that all the shinee member seems to be extra careful near apink. i read somewhere that artist actions affect the stock prices in the company. life is cruel T_T. they were so young at this time yet have to work hard and having life full of limit. naeun must feel unfair as well as taemin. but as a woman to a woman, i think i know how it feels. this is her first love, first experience and yet all this happened. she must be scared at that time. but im glad that rosary bracelet is on her means taemin is protecting her. he always been there. 

I'm 100% sure that Shinee and Taemin are not prohibited of anything, you can in fact find various instances of shinee and apink indirectly nodding at Taeun, like in 2019 Eunji and Hayoung  teasing Naeun with shinee songs in a reality show, Jonghyun in 2016 lauging when Taemin refused the mic to say anything after they got the win over apink, actually all of shinee was weird in that moment lol. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Taeunforeverrrr said:

Is it just me or does it look like Taemin is talking to Hayoung at 1:41? Also he stood right beside Naeun and Hayoung omg 

Yeah I also think he really talk to apink's members cause there's no people behind him! Not so many people realize this. From this video I always think they're maybe close behind the stage after wgm ended and they just pretending to act like stranger in front of the fans. Also the clip when taemin and key being the mc of mcountdown they danced to "only one" a little bit right? And he smiled! People keep thinking that their relationship has ended badly but I don't think so!><

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kekw said:

I'm 100% sure that Shinee and Taemin are not prohibited of anything, you can in fact find various instances of shinee and apink indirectly nodding at Taeun, like in 2019 Eunji and Hayoung  teasing Naeun with shinee songs in a reality show, Jonghyun in 2016 lauging when Taemin refused the mic to say anything after they got the win over apink, actually all of shinee was weird in that moment lol. 

Yeah! I have the same thought! If there's nothing between them why would he refused the mic? It's so weird. And when he whispered to key his lip gesture looks like saying "naeun bla bla bla" and the way jonghyun laugh, if there's nothing weird why would he laughed? I'm sure they're still close behind the stage>< I hope I'm right

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Taeunforeverrrr said:

at 5:22 ... I wonder and am curious to what secret namjoo was talking about 

Wah,, I just realized that.. they have so many secret in wgm that's why people are always curious about them. And on 9:59 he said they have talked about something personally behind the scene! Why can't they tell us about that? If there's nothing between them he could just say it, right? There are a lot of mystery on their wgm. On the beer episode, taemin whispered I love you to naeun without the writer and the production team knowing it. We can know it if they didn't know because before naeun letting him to do that, she glance at the writer like asking for permission. And on the jeju proposal episode, on the quiz that taemin give to naeun there's a question no.14 asking what is the whisper that taemin said when they drink beer together. And naeun didn't answered it so she got 95 point for that quiz. That's absolutely means only two of them who knows what is taemin whispered. And on that beer episode, one of the photo that they took the writing on the bottom is blurred. Why?.. and on heyri episode, after naeun shouted taemin oppa saranghae, on the interview taemin said that is the first time she said I love you on the broadcast. Then that means that besides the broadcast she ever said I love you to him right? They drive me crazy to know the real story about them!><

6 hours ago, Taeunforeverrrr said:

Can you link the reality show you are talking about and at what time perhaps? 

Also I agree, ever since they mentioned that on WGM I can't but wonder whether Taemin's mother has interacted with Naeun's mother and that they know each other, but they probably have since TAEUN IS REAL!

I remember this - it was from Taemin's Xtra Cam during the time when Taemin went on vacation with Kai, Timoteo and his non-celebrity friend (the same guy who appeared in WGM)... they were talking about revealing Taemin's secret but as soon as Timoteo mentioned the church, they all laughed and Taemin began to protest... you can see it here (start watching around the 22:55 mark for full context):

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Fantasylife said:

Wah,, I just realized that.. they have so many secret in wgm that's why people are always curious about them. And on 9:59 he said they have talked about something personally behind the scene! Why can't they tell us about that? If there's nothing between them he could just say it, right? There are a lot of mystery on their wgm. On the beer episode, taemin whispered I love you to naeun without the writer and the production team knowing it. We can know it if they didn't know because before naeun letting him to do that, she glance at the writer like asking for permission. And on the jeju proposal episode, on the quiz that taemin give to naeun there's a question no.14 asking what is the whisper that taemin said when they drink beer together. And naeun didn't answered it so she got 95 point for that quiz. That's absolutely means only two of them who knows what is taemin whispered. And on that beer episode, one of the photo that they took the writing on the bottom is blurred. Why?.. and on heyri episode, after naeun shouted taemin oppa saranghae, on the interview taemin said that is the first time she said I love you on the broadcast. Then that means that besides the broadcast she ever said I love you to him right? They drive me crazy to know the real story about them!><

Where did you know it?? the test??