Lee Wan 이완

shinhwaholic

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend of mine lend me her copy of "Snow white"..she was all agog about Lee Wan..hehe to my surprise this actor was so young..only 21 yrs old, he was so cute at Snow white..

I can't wait to have my copy of Let's go to the beach..

What's his next project..being at his early 20's..he needs to go to the army..wonder when?..make a lot of movies & drama first LW! :)

Guest WanMinBin

Lee Wan was SO hot in LGTTB!!! =D

I watched the drama for Junjin but found myself drooling over Wan instead. ^_^

how old is he? I'm guessing he probably won't be doing his military service until he's in his mid-twenties. isn't that when most celebs go?

aaw he was so cute in LG2TB!! haha im older than him??? i didnt know that lol! find it funny when i like guys younger than me lol!

Guest thesarahchong

I can honestly say that Lee Wan is hot. And a pretty good actor for his age. I want to marry him.

It's strange to think that I used to so strongly dislike him in "Stairway to Heaven".. haha. And then I fell in love in "Snow White" and I'm falling in love all over again right now as I'm on Episode 10 of "Let's Go to the Beach"..

I can honestly say that Lee Wan is hot. And a pretty good actor for his age. I want to marry him.

It's strange to think that I used to so strongly dislike him in "Stairway to Heaven".. haha. And then I fell in love in "Snow White" and I'm falling in love all over again right now as I'm on Episode 10 of "Let's Go to the Beach"..

^Hahahahaha, you're exactly like me!!! :) I used to dislike him too in Stairways to Heaven...probably cause of his character...but after I watched it for the second time...I began liking him...and now I'm watching "Let's Go to the beach" and he's soooooooooooo hot and soooooooooo cute :) Hahahah! I wanna marry him too!!!

Guest iluvgum

I LOVE Lee Wan----:D

Here's Some GIFs that i hope you guys would like!, i don't know who to credit them to since i got them form soompi before it went down!

leewanhug3en.gif

leewancf5ce.gif

Oh, and you can also go HERE and see links to his Commercials and dramas!

Enjoy!

Guest glamour_eyes

Thank you. Im a big fan of KTH and love Lee wan too! :D

you can ask the people of Kim tae Hee thread for the clip maybe someone will post it up for u

sorry i cant help because i dont know how to upload :(

Guest biteme_lestat

Lee Wan fan here too!!! I saw him in Snow White and my heart literally stopped, haha!!! I love him in LGTTB too...but alas, his Tai Xian Hyung (junJin) stole my heart hehe :P

Guest wandergirl

oh! I first saw him in Snow White, and whenever he and the other guy would be on screen together I'd be like *looks from one guy to the other* ahahaha. i just saw the pics on the 1st page--those are most recent right? HE LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER and CUTER now. :D And he's my age, nice. :)

hoping to watch Let's go to the Beach soon. :)

Archived