[OFFICIAL] Seo Kang Joon ❤️ Gong Seung Yeon [ Are you Human -너도 인간이니 ]

soompihelpdesk

Where’s the bts of skj giving gsy a massage?? 

I really hope we see them in a photoshoot together. Such a waste of visual when we can’t even see them in a magazine spread. They seem friendly with each other.. i hope they stay in touch even as friends. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love shipping them together, it just sucks that we only get bts clips of them. Wish there was more. They’re both simple private celebrities who don’t really show much about themselves.. haaiii...

love how they hug, they look so fit together. They have so much hug scenes haha.. can we get a smooch?? Funny how they’ve kissed twice when they were not close but later in the episodes when they started dating we have zero kissing scene.

They’ve followed each other beginning of July. SKJ even commented first in GSY post when she joined the actiom school. I think now his company is handling his sns, he deleted everyone and deleted all posts too. I’m thinking cause he’ll be more active this year in acting..? 

I have a theory why Go Ara declined the offer, she prolly knew she was going to get overshadowed by SKJ acting.. cause thats how whats happening with GSY, she’s acting her best but it really doesn’t get acknowledged in this show.. i kinda feel bad for her cause she’s not even being recogniZe

I do remember now that during Roommate, i remember SKJ stated he did not have a phone back then because it kept him from memorizing his lines... i wonder if they’re doing that now that’s why his sns is empty.... can’t wait for friday to see more bts scenes. I don’t think we’ll be having a drama special considering the ratings... 

On 7/30/2018 at 9:03 PM, tengxanxan said:

love how they hug, they look so fit together. They have so much hug scenes haha.. can we get a smooch?? Funny how they’ve kissed twice when they were not close but later in the episodes when they started dating we have zero kissing scene

Yes we we are all waiting for that! I mean in the story it’s SB first ever relationship so maybe she is she to ask hehehe and of course our adorable robot is clueless that kissing is a part of having a romantic relationship r

@Lawyerh Thank you so much for the updates! :D i LOVE the fan made vids! :wub:

I love the BTS especially the part where he was trying to help GSY get up. Haha! They are so cute and  I really hope we'll see more of their interactions. :wub:

The drama is ending next week :( Im not ready to let this drama go... and even tho SKJ has still 2 dramas... im not yet ready to see him with another on screen partner :tears:

wuaaaa finally  i can find this lovely couple thread...:wub::wub:  i just hope the production team will held little reunion to watch the last eposide of are you human too together...i really want to see this couple in another occasion. I'm sure in kbs drama awards 2018 in the end of this year we can see SKJ & GSY seat together again. They will receive best couple awards and others. Probably SKJ will sing the ost of AYHT? hahahha.. i heard that SKJ will play in new drama again after the third charm..the drama based on webtoon "something about us". I I wish GSY will become the female lead of the drama ..hahahaa...:lol::lol:  can't wait when this couple will work together again in one project...keep sailing chingu..wish the best for tincan couple..:blush::blush:

Hello fellow TinCan Couple shippers.  Thanks for creating this thread.  I’m glad I found it.  They are low key shippable.  Still young and have bright future ahead of them.  They’ll be focusing on their careers but I’m hoping they will keep in touch.  I hope the cast and crew will have get togethers every now and then so we can see them together in the future.

Found this on IG.  CTTO.  They’re sitting next to each other.

On 7/31/2018 at 12:13 PM, tengxanxan said:

They’ve followed each other beginning of July. SKJ even commented first in GSY post when she joined the actiom school. I think now his company is handling his sns, he deleted everyone and deleted all posts too. I’m thinking cause he’ll be more active this year in acting..? 

I have a theory why Go Ara declined the offer, she prolly knew she was going to get overshadowed by SKJ acting.. cause thats how whats happening with GSY, she’s acting her best but it really doesn’t get acknowledged in this show.. i kinda feel bad for her cause she’s not even being recogniZe

I even checked their IG to make it sure haha. Btw, SKJ account was in the list of GSY's followed, but i couldnt find Gsy account on SKJ IG. They followed each other right? 

On 7/31/2018 at 2:12 PM, Lawyerh said:

@tengxanxan yes i think SKJ have potential to become a really big actor. He was good in CITT, but he was amazing in AYHT. I didnt see that coming actually. And yes i think he already have lined up of dramas this year. Though not sure if i can move on from AYHT and to see other pairing...

And yes GSY really did a good job.. her character was not that easy too. I was surprised with her natural acting.. and i remembered she was pretty good in the Introvert Boss, and was even surpassing the lead girl there. 

I didnt know SKJ was following her before and even commented, seems theyre in good terms & friendly...thanks for sharing and please keep sharing too... haha.

Really nice to have you here. 

Yeess, its better for them to start becoming friend, and then a couple haha. Now, they are very young. They have a loong way to go to reach their dreams. And hoping married in the end haha. Just my imagination 

On 8/2/2018 at 9:19 PM, Lawyerh said:

Add on some Skj interview. Thanks for the owner...

I hope GSY will be lucky to win the trophy husband? Haahhah :rolleyes:

Jaebaal, i hope soo haha. Like song couple haha

34 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Oh i think skj ig got refreshed so he didnt followed anyone now. But @tengxanxan mentioned previously he did followed her. Haha glad you join us here @inna03. Hope we can see their picture together or any project soon...

Thankyou for invited me. Im so glad here haha. Hope our ship will sail someday Lol

Oh my chingu of this beautiful and bright couple @Lawyerhmy friend I have finished to watch the drama and I can't get over this couple, OMG they kisses many times on screen B)GSY you lucky girl....

What I will do without them :tears:

I wanna to see them on screen again a photoshoot,or same event.... 

I would like to have some news about them now that the drama is over.... 

SKj Is not so social I don't understand why he does not follow nobody on his IG:huh:

@inna03

Welcome here please continue to spazz with us :wub:

8 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

They're the prettiest couple i've ever shipped. So i just spam with their picture thats so cute.

They really are so good looking ... individually and together, haha!

Have you seen this clip from Roommates? Seriously, how can someone look so attractive while they're sleeping? Life isn't fair.

@Lawyerh It must be because he is getting older, haha! I'm a little sad that he's started being very careful on social media ... no more cute instagram posts! :(

And yes! I thought that GSY was gorgeous in Circle, and it was a little surprising to me how fitting this shorter hair was on her for her role in AYHT. (She just looks so feminine with her longer hair.)

Fingers crossed that he has as much chemistry with the leading ladies in his next two dramas! :)

22 hours ago, inna03 said:

I even checked their IG to make it sure haha. Btw, SKJ account was in the list of GSY's followed, but i couldnt find Gsy account on SKJ IG. They followed each other right? 

yes..GSY followed SKJ instagram account..but not SKJ. I have checked that SJK even not follow anyone in his instagram..i don't if he really active there..but let we wish someday he will follow GSY. :wub:

Archived