[OFFICIAL] Seo Kang Joon ❤️ Gong Seung Yeon [ Are you Human -너도 인간이니 ]

soompihelpdesk

:heart:Official thread for Seo Kang Joon and Gong Seung Yeon:heart:

Please feel free to share all your love for them

Bright Brown Eyes Couple

KangSeung Couple

Any shipper name for these two name is fine :)

Both Starring in Kdrama - YOU ARE HUMAN

Gong Seung Yeon as Kang So-bong

Seo Kang Joon as Nam Shin & Nam Shin III

cf330cf4f60100d865c21b0b89e4b004.jpg

Press Conference - May 31, 2018

79seo-kang-joon-gong-seung-yeon.jpg

tumblr_nev3a2XCHn1tammhvo1_500.jpg

Stage Name: Seo Kang-joon (서강준)
Position: Leader, Vocalist, Face of the Group
Birthday: October 12, 1993
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Height: 183 cm (6’0″)
Weight: 65 kg (143 lbs)
Blood Type: AB

Instagram: @seokj1012

Agency: Fantagio

Gong-seung-yeon.jpg

Stage Name: Gong Seung-yeon (공승연)
Birth Name: Yoo Seung-yeon (유승연)
Birthday: February 27, 1993
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Height: 165 cm (5’5″)
Weight: 44 kg (97 lbs)
Blood Type: B
Instagram: @0seungyeon

Agency: BH Entertainment 

Their interaction is so cute! 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello to everybody :D

Thank you so much for created this thread for this beautiful and bright couple... I love seungyeon and I always loved seo kang joon so when I have known that these two were on the same drama it was like a beautiful gift for me :wub:

Please spazz together about this wonderful couple 

@Lawyerhthank you so much for tagged me with this amazing video about ours beautiful couple :wub:

The song Love is my favorite and the scenes about kang Jun and seungyeon (not namshin3 and so bong) made my heart flutter... So in the scene about awards when she wore black dress he complimented her? 

In the scene were the cast ( the leads and second leads) were in the Vlive I noticed that kang Jun while greeting the viewers he looks at seungyeon and says "saranghe" but maybe he wanted to say that "word" to viewers I don't think he is so brave and brash to say "I love you" on live lol :D

I noticed he is not so social, he has an IG account but he don't post often pics.... And he doesn't follow nobody B)

Sorry for bad English 

47 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@micolbunney yes he mentioned her dress is pretty i think and SY mentioned something back that KJ also look nice. And she laughed because i think its impromptu and shes not prepared. Later she mentioned she really mean it and KJ said he also really saying true her dress nice lol. Yes noticed in vlive hes like saying saranghaeyo maybe to viewer but his eyes shyly look at SY. 

Both mentioned theyre introverted and i think KJ is more awkward and reserved at social events. I think his normally not that friendly with all her lady costar. And he mentioned he was often has one sided love in past haha...

I think SY is more often catched look at KJ with fan girling eyes and its so obvious. Thanks for your reply haha its really interesting to discuss and your english is good! 

Yeah kang Jun is so cute baby lol 

Oh my....i really laughed out when in this video 

The mc asked about the chemistry of the two from 1 to 1p seungyeon replied "10" and kang Jun replied "8" lol 

We can say that he is really sincere and says what he think 

It's a pleasure talk with you too 

I m a long-time sy fan and I just fell deeply in love with this couple. Robotsin is just way too cute not to like him from the beginning. Since this drama is 100% pre-production, I was hoping KBS can release more BTS ... but I have been looping the few that already been out a million time and I still can’t get enough of this lovely couple. :bawling::bawling:

Finally a thread for them!!! I love this couple so much! They are doing a fantastic job in AYHT! Love them because they have brown eyes....well same like me! Hahaha! I just hope that they will make another project in the future. Love all their interactions. I probably watched all of them in YouTube and when I came here in soompi I hope they have a home here and tada! My wish came true!

lets love one another guys! My DP picture is worth it! 

Thank you for welcoming us here @Lawyerh! :D Agree, they really look so cute in the last bts and we can see how close and comfortable they are with each other. I seriously can't get over how beautiful our couple is and i hope that we'll get english subs for the two vlives cos i want to understand what they're saying. Hahaha! :D

Anyway, can't wait for the episode tomorrow. :wub:

Archived