Quantcast
CutiePie2005

[OFFICIAL] Seo Kang Joon ❤️ Gong Seung Yeon [ Are you Human -너도 인간이니 ]

Recent nice videos SB & NS3 

New BTS omg...

Welcome @vangsweetie637 nice to see you here... i also feel so weird for shipping robot and human. Its the first time shipping weird thing haha but who cares... theyre just too cute together. I found other drama dont interest me now... because this couple chemistry just so off the chart.. theyre slow to build romance is my favourite.

Welcome @fairyperi & @aji3unnie lets continue shipping to our heart content hahahha.. not to forget tagging my favourite chingu shipper @micolbunney

• Like 3

I m a long-time sy fan and I just fell deeply in love with this couple. Robotsin is just way too cute not to like him from the beginning. Since this drama is 100% pre-production, I was hoping KBS can release more BTS ... but I have been looping the few that already been out a million time and I still can’t get enough of this lovely couple. :bawling::bawling:

• Like 5

On 7/19/2018 at 12:12 AM, Keevin Wong said:

I m a long-time sy fan and I just fell deeply in love with this couple. Robotsin is just way too cute not to like him from the beginning. Since this drama is 100% pre-production, I was hoping KBS can release more BTS ... but I have been looping the few that already been out a million time and I still can’t get enough of this lovely couple. :bawling::bawling:

Heard from the main page of AYHT they will release more BTS today... hopefully got something nice...btw welcome here

• Like 3

@Lawyerh my chingu how are you?

I was in holidays lol :rolleyes:

How is my beautiful couple? 

So there will be others bts today? The bts about these two cuties are almost most expected of episodes lol :wub:

My shipper heart... 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, micolbunney said:

@Lawyerh my chingu how are you?

I was in holidays lol :rolleyes:

How is my beautiful couple? 

So there will be others bts today? The bts about these two cuties are almost most expected of episodes lol :wub:

My shipper heart... 

Wah chingu so happy your on holiday... you should spam our pages more with shipper heart hahaha

Beautiful couple doing so well and getting more romantic on and off screen hahaha.... here is the bts i mentioned. Im a bit busy lately... since today weekend later i will post more beautiful video of SB & NS3. 

I feel SKJ & GSY is so cute together... theyre like playful with each other but also seems still a bit reserved... SKJ seems more careful but i think GSY is openly fangirling him hahahah... 

@Keevin Wong

• Like 5

When she take off his battery... its so sad.. but you can feel their love is so strong despite he is a robot and shes a human...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Ahh finally! I've been looking for a kangjoon x seungyeon thread and im so happy to find this. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Finally a thread for them!!! I love this couple so much! They are doing a fantastic job in AYHT! Love them because they have brown eyes....well same like me! Hahaha! I just hope that they will make another project in the future. Love all their interactions. I probably watched all of them in YouTube and when I came here in soompi I hope they have a home here and tada! My wish came true!

lets love one another guys! My DP picture is worth it! 

• Like 3

Its just the cutest BTS so far on this two. Skj keep teasing her with shoving the straw and trying to catch her tears? Haha idk what theyre doing...but its so lovely :wub:. They really look so natural together. 

Also in the previous bts skj also carry her everywhere (haha is it even necessary? The scene was not included and they seems just playing around). And he also played with her hand and massage her shoulder haha... 

Eventhough not much BTS... whatever available is precious!!

Yeah i wish more korean soompier can help translate to english @tengxanxan.

Hello @maeryl & @Lj chingu.. nice DP and welcome here...

• Like 4

Thank you for welcoming us here @Lawyerh! :D Agree, they really look so cute in the last bts and we can see how close and comfortable they are with each other. I seriously can't get over how beautiful our couple is and i hope that we'll get english subs for the two vlives cos i want to understand what they're saying. Hahaha! :D

Anyway, can't wait for the episode tomorrow. :wub:

• Like 3

Where’s the bts of skj giving gsy a massage?? 

I really hope we see them in a photoshoot together. Such a waste of visual when we can’t even see them in a magazine spread. They seem friendly with each other.. i hope they stay in touch even as friends. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tengxanxan said:

Where’s the bts of skj giving gsy a massage?? 

Its a playful massage haha here you go enjoy. Cr to IG owner.

I really hope we see them in a photoshoot together. Such a waste of visual when we can’t even see them in a magazine spread. They seem friendly with each other.. i hope they stay in touch even as friends. 

Yes exactly.. will be so happy if there is extra photoshoot for magazine. But after drama ended.. most of them seldom have one.

And yes i think theyre quite friendly... in award SKJ seldom talk to others.. but he did talked to GSY.. haha wondering whats those 2 talked about though.

• Like 2

They were actually sitting beside each other during the wrap up party but you can never see them in a shot together. I wonder why??

Thank you for the very interesting question & the investigation haha... but the good news when they arrived to that wrap up party they wore same jacket couple. 

• Like 5

Some interesting article.. comments on how compatible the pairing from fellow  shipper actress... hahaha

CIRCLE Yoo Young ~ Gong Seung Yeon ❤ Seo Kang Joon, I support them and said that they looked good together. Yoo Young talked about GSY's new drama "ARE YOU HUMAN TOO" because Seo Kang Joon is also a fellow actor from the same company and Yoo Young has worked with Seungyeon in CIRCLE.

When the reporter asked "Have you talked to them about the new drama?" Yoo Young replied "I talked to Seungyeon Unnie that I am from the same company as Seo Kang Joon. Their white skin tone and mysterious feelings are similar, so it goes well. I will support you!"

Credit @gsyinternational

• Like 3

The new OST sounds so good... Also, I've read that Kangjoon has an OST for AYHT? Can't wait!!! :wub:

• Like 4

I love shipping them together, it just sucks that we only get bts clips of them. Wish there was more. They’re both simple private celebrities who don’t really show much about themselves.. haaiii...

love how they hug, they look so fit together. They have so much hug scenes haha.. can we get a smooch?? Funny how they’ve kissed twice when they were not close but later in the episodes when they started dating we have zero kissing scene.

Edited by tengxanxan
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2