[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/3/2019 at 10:06 PM, Eunjimamo said:

It was a huge mess back then and fans were furious because these rats not only sabotaged SS2, one of them even tried to make a rumor about S in an attempt to kick him out of SS2.

It seems things evolved in a better way this last days. Have read some report on twitter from different managers that made apologizes, and the best for us is to see our Tiger/Deer cpl again together on stage. Then even both says they will play together into a new serie at the end of 2019. So no more details for now. Wait and see!

On 3/14/2019 at 7:08 PM, gogole mongol said:

It seems things evolved in a better way this last days. Have read some report on twitter from different managers that made apologizes, and the best for us is to see our Tiger/Deer cpl again together on stage. Then even both says they will play together into a new serie at the end of 2019. So no more details for now. Wait and see!

Apparently, Saint has a new series.. whyRU directed by P'New.

Hays, its been 2 weeks since i finished watching this series and, duh still i cant move. and it saddens me that there's no season 2, the ending left me hanging with so many questions. the series did not elaborate what happen between Ae and Chompoo, did chompoo found out the relationship between Ae and Pete?, what happen between to TinCan after Can's confession to Tin,. Did Ae confess to his family that his gay and he has relationship with Pete. Maybe the book can answer this? i hope Mame immediately (but i know its hard) translate the book to english. i will definitely buy it.

PS

i am huge fan from Philippines 

Hi rui017! Yes season 1 end abruptly and let some of us as you with unanswered questions. Nevertheless, the Champoo dilemma (to know what about Pete and Ae) must found a solution because all are into the Lay's hands (Can sister that seems to be the Champoo's guru). The Tin/Can story found his way in the second book of the novel. If you read old Soompi comments, you shall found if it is bad ending/happy end. It is better you found it by yourself. For the Ae's coming out, i think his family instinctively have an inkling that their relation is more than just frienship. 

I'm still hoping for season 2, and i wish it shall see the light of day before the boys wear beard and lose hair! I am just affraid this happens too soon to Can, because of too much hair coloring, that kill hair little by little! I don't need to see him wearing a wig  ha ha ha

2 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

'm still hoping for season 2, and i wish it shall see the light of day before the boys wear beard and lose hair! I am just affraid this happens too soon to Can, because of too much hair coloring, that kill hair little by little! I don't need to see him wearing a wig  ha ha ha

Actually they need to go to Loreal...for hair color...Captain's hair ( Noh from LS) color is done by them and it's gorgeous. !

10 hours ago, deltos said:

Actually they need to go to Loreal...for hair color...Captain's hair ( Noh from LS) color is done by them and it's gorgeous. !

If things continue like that, the wig will be their next cap! I have been working into L'Oreal for years and i well know all cosmetic products, all shampoo, all hair coloring are made with very toxic chemical products! You use it one time is not dangerous, but years after years made you become addict for two reasons: the products destroy your skin and you must fix it with new products, the second is peoples always need to look perfect, even when they get on age. L'Oreal and others cosmetics firm well know this effects, that's why they offer on the market new products which are the same as old one but with a new look! Yes, the boys with colored hair are gorgeous however, every "game" includes risk, and i never read onto L'Oreal products box they can turn your face/hair into a visage's nightmare! (for me, asian with blonde color is just a non-sense, some Can's grey are really beautiful but the color is not the problem for them, it is the product which is!)

Yep, i found this infos since a few times onto LBC France dedicated (twitter) site. At first, i didn't believe into the operation success, but for now, it seems parisians fans will have chance to see our lovely dragon in the flesh! 20 of July is so close to french national day (14). Unfortunately, i am so far from Paris, and my schedule doesn't allow a fast round trip. BTW, i hope the best for those who'll participate and Saint have a great time in Paris!

Archived