Quantcast
Jump to content
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

Recommended Posts

Thanks a ton for the hope of 70minute episode. I felt my heart was going too low when the ending credits roll. Though Pete looked happily wiping his eyes, my feelings sank watching that.

5 hours ago, deltos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

As soon as I saw this title and right now it suits too,..

Spoiler

Even If I die I cant let you go.

Official song.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, aniola said:

I'm not sure what full version will give us but today version just ask for s2, especially TinCan and KK/No storylines. I don't know about other fandoms but many russian fans are so not ok with not getting 2min TinCan-kiss and nice ending for them.<_<:lol:

I'm agree with Russian fans ...

 

rrrrrrraaaaaahhhhh frustration .... :crazy:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, aniola said:

I'm not sure what full version will give us but today version just ask for s2, especially TinCan and KK/No storylines. I don't know about other fandoms but many russian fans are so not ok with not getting 2min TinCan-kiss and nice ending for them.<_<:lol:

It is a pity if there is no season 2. That TinCan ending scene is chapter 56 of the novel. And 4 chapters later

Spoiler

Big spoiler

Spoiler

Only click if you want to be spoiled

Spoiler

4 chapters later is their first bed scene (chapter 60).

 

Chapter 62 Tin officially announce to everyone they are together.

 

I could not find any translation for chapter 61 so i not sure what happened between these two events.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mellialuna said:

rrrrrrraaaaaahhhhh frustration .... :crazy:

Seems like everyone is dissapointed. I don't know how i feel. Ok and not ok in the same time. It was nice episode as one of the usual, just not enough for the ending.

 

TumTar. I prefer to forget what happend in ep.13. Their scene in this episode was quite good. Tum caring about Tar is all i need.

TimCan. I really like the conflict what Can have with his own feeling. And i don't want it to be rushed because it's end of the season. So i'm ok with their ending like this. (Maybe it's because i know they will be fine anyway.)

KK/No. I don't know if it makes me terrible person but i was laughing at their after-night scene. Because i still don't really into how KK fools such a nice person as Techno, but Mark is too charming.))

AePete. I like the scene with their loooong phone talking. And it was unexpected when Ae start to sing.. did Pete ask him to? And there was the moment when i watch Lemon talking to Can and thought "aaargh, you're nice, but you are stealing screen time from my lovely AePete".:D

 

1 hour ago, dramaandfood said:

Aniola, Saint needs you :lol: He is asking who is in SonPin team. Ha

:lol: I'm surprised that he don't have many allies. Because with Saint and Perth... Saint is obviously the lead.

 

36 minutes ago, readlire92 said:

JayBL is doing her best for the international fans

Big-big-big thanks to her.:)

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ahys93 said:

It is a pity if there is no season 2. That TinCan ending scene is chapter 56 of the novel. And 4 chapters later

  Hide contents

Big spoiler

  Hide contents

Only click if you want to be spoiled

  Hide contents

4 chapters later is their first bed scene (chapter 60).

 

Chapter 62 Tin officially announce to everyone they are together.

 

I could not find any translation for chapter 61 so i not sure what happened between these two events.

 

 

 

Spoiler

Prolly what happened in  60 & 64:tounge_xd:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, aniola said:

KK/No. I don't know if it makes me terrible person but i was laughing at their after-night scene. Because i still don't really into how KK fools such a nice person as Techno, but Mark is too charming.))

Nope not at all...I laughed all through the scene....the T-Shirt had me rolling...talk about foreshadowing...:joy: 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, aniola said:

Seems like everyone is dissapointed. I don't know how i feel. Ok and not ok in the same time. It was nice episode as one of the usual, just not enough for the ending.

 

TumTar. I prefer to forget what happend in ep.13. Their scene in this episode was quite good. Tum caring about Tar is all i need.

TimCan. I really like the conflict what Can have with his own feeling. And i don't want it to be rushed because it's end of the season. So i'm ok with their ending like this. (Maybe it's because i know they will be fine anyway.)

KK/No. I don't know if it makes me terrible person but i was laughing at their after-night scene. Because i still don't really into how KK fools such a nice person as Techno, but Mark is too charming.))

AePete. I like the scene with their loooong phone talking. And it was unexpected when Ae start to sing.. did Pete ask him to? And there was the moment when i watch Lemon talking to Can and thought "aaargh, you're nice, but you are stealing screen time from my lovely AePete".:D

 

:lol: I'm surprised that he don't have many allies. Because with Saint and Perth... Saint is obviously the lead.

 

Big-big-big thanks to her.:)

Well if it makes you  terrible person then i'm also one. I really couldn't stop laughing at No's facial expressions and it kind of distracted me from the seriousness of what was actually happening. 

 

I have to admit that i was a little disappointed with this episode and it just looked like a "mishmash" of different things going on at the one time.  Either that or my brain cells weren't connecting as i did watch it in the middle of the night.:D

 

Hopefully the 70 minute episode makes things a little clearer, otherwise i might have to sue.  :P

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, aniola said:

Seems like everyone is dissapointed. I don't know how i feel. Ok and not ok in the same time. It was nice episode as one of the usual, just not enough for the ending.

 

TumTar. I prefer to forget what happend in ep.13. Their scene in this episode was quite good. Tum caring about Tar is all i need.

TimCan. I really like the conflict what Can have with his own feeling. And i don't want it to be rushed because it's end of the season. So i'm ok with their ending like this. (Maybe it's because i know they will be fine anyway.)

KK/No. I don't know if it makes me terrible person but i was laughing at their after-night scene. Because i still don't really into how KK fools such a nice person as Techno, but Mark is too charming.))

I agree with you..

 

I already forgot about TumTar scene in ep 13.. because today's scene is sooo sweet.. I loved it so much. And I have to say that Coolheart aka Tar did an amazing job portraying his character.. even though I did not understand what they were saying! I really got the feels :wub:

 

For Kk/No, actually I was laughing during their whole part :joy: that was funny. 

 

50 minutes ago, aniola said:

 

AePete. I like the scene with their loooong phone talking. And it was unexpected when Ae start to sing.. did Pete ask him to? And there was the moment when i watch Lemon talking to Can and thought "aaargh, you're nice, but you are stealing screen time from my lovely AePete" 

 

Hhhhhhhhhhhhh I had the same thought. :joy: I was stressed the whole episode because of AePete screen time lol..

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aniola said:

Seems like everyone is dissapointed.

I'm not disappointed yet, but frustrated ... :) 

21 minutes are missing. raaaaaaaahhhhhh!

And I never give my opinion before subtitles... 

 

1 hour ago, aniola said:

KK/No. I don't know if it makes me terrible person but i was laughing at their after-night scene. Because i still don't really into how KK fools such a nice person as Techno, but Mark is too charming.))

Yeah me too, No's face was magic!

We can read all his incomprehensions and "oh no too much to get".

He is so damned, KK will make him do everything he wants without him noticing!

 

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Nope not at all...I laughed all through the scene....the T-Shirt had me rolling...talk about foreshadowing...:joy: 

The TS was the best idea ever ... 5555

And the line under "this is an old TS"! 

 

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Hopefully the 70 minute episode makes things a little clearer, otherwise i might have to sue.  :P

I'm with you on that!!!

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I have to admit that i was a little disappointed with this episode and it just looked like a "mishmash" of different things going on at the one time.  Either that or my brain cells weren't connecting as i did watch it in the middle of the night.:D

 

Hopefully the 70 minute episode makes things a little clearer, otherwise i might have to sue.  :P

 

I was trying to get a handle on how I was feeling after this episode and I finally have it...it's like

I went out to dinner and they only brought me half of my order and told me to come back in a couple of days for the rest.
a) I would get up and leave

b) I would not pay the bill

c) I would not never come back

d) I would think about suing....
 

This whole thing feels so high school...." yeah !!!! rah rah !!! we get to come back !!! "  No. just no. Give me all now...let me decide if I'm coming back. :joy:

 

 

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, deltos said:

I went out to dinner and they only brought me half of my order and told me to come back in a couple of days for the rest.

a) I would get up and leave

b) I would not pay the bill

c) I would not never come back

d) I would think about suing....

Thing is... we don't pay for watching LBC. So we left only with a) and c). But something tells me you will be back for last piece anyway.:P

  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, aniola said:

Thing is... we don't pay for watching LBC. So we left only with a) and c). But something tells me you will be back for last piece anyway.:P

I'll come at the end of the day...just to be difficult....:tounge_xd:

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, aniola said:

Thing is... we don't pay for watching LBC. So we left only with a) and c). But something tells me you will be back for last piece anyway.:P

I dont mind them giving me only half food Lol as long as its cooked well. (This episode its not!)

2 things I am disappointed with..

1) Pete not actually coming to the beach.

2) The series is ending and now Tin is avoiding Can.

This is like they wants us to suffer for 2 more days. I seriously hope against hope "After the suffering comes glory" is true.

I guess I am the only one here who had felt irregular heartbeats (When KK got close to say something to No which I dont understand Ha) with KK/No scenes. It was good for me. Might also be because I have always thought LBC as a teaser for their upcoming spinoff.

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

About TinCan.. 

(Spoiler)

 

Spoiler

I've read somewhere that what happened in ep 14 is a part of the stroyline in the novel.. Can is confused with his feelings for Tin.. he thinks that he likes Tin as a friend, not a lover.. 

Tin is frustrated because he thinks that Can hates him..

 

So what happened in ep 14 is the start of TinCan's love story and not its end.. :)

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

This is like they wants us to suffer for 2 more days. I seriously hope against hope "After the suffering comes glory" is true.

I agree. It's like they're giving us a cake with a cherry on top and then saying, ok here's the cherry but you're not getting the rest of the cake for 2 more days.:angry:  Doesn't work for me. :P

 

jumps up and down.....I want my cake now !!

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, readlire92 said:

So what happened in ep 14 is the start of TinCan's love story and not its end..

If its just the starting of their relationship, ending the series on a positive note is wiser and more considerate for the fans. A scene like them being happy. This episode.. Woah. I dont like saying bad words (and I dont know much too Ha). But I want to scold the one who came up with this idea (might be for making us to look forward to S2 if at all it happens).

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

If its just the starting of their relationship, ending the series on a positive note is wiser and more considerate for the fans.

Agree, especially considering that not every fan are walking through internet searching for spoilers from the novel.

 

16 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Doesn't work for me. :P

Really? I'm sure you will be back too.:P

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, aniola said:

Agree, especially considering that not every fan are walking through internet searching for spoilers from the novel.

 

Really? I'm sure you will be back too.:P

 

ooohhh i will. I want the rest of the cake. :D

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...