[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

We had family over today so I just saw the subs. I'll have to watch it again a couple more times before I break that one down but so far it was quite satisfying. Also I just remembered, has anyone seen Love of Siam here? I saw Mario in one of the commercials on Friday!!!! I was so excited to see him. OMG I just love that movie! Ok Later :blush:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

We had family over today so I just saw the subs. I'll have to watch it again a couple more times before I break that one down but so far it was quite satisfying. Also I just remembered, has anyone seen Love of Siam here? I saw Mario in one of the commercials on Friday!!!! I was so excited to see him. OMG I just love that movie! Ok Later :blush:

Yep. I've watched Love of Siam about 6 or 7 times. Really good movie.:)

1 hour ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

I remember that when I watched it, I felt like a hard heart ache because there was so much angst in it, the love feelings were so deep. One of the most remarkable gay movies I watched. 

Man. You saw him ^^.  If one day I travel to Thai, I'll want to meet the cast of this movie (I mean, the two boys).

10 hours ago, Harunacamelia said:

WAIT WAIT WAIT>..DID HE JUST SAY...WHILE WE WAIT FOR LBC2, WE MUST FIRST DO THE STORY THAT BEGAN THE WHOLE THING????????

SERIOUSLY....he and Khun May are planning on doing the prequel>>>????!!! 

WHOA!!! 

What a happy news to receive in the weekend *-* hope it will really happen.

EP 12 is just one of the best. I give it 9/10. almost perfect to me. All the stuff about TinCan was amazing and well done, mainly the acting of the two, Plan killling it again, Mean, surprised me, did very well. I'm really looking foward some Plan complicated role in the future, looks like he has a lot of potencial. 

Pete and Ae were great this time too, their chemistry worked in the scenes. the only thing bad is the screen time of them

BTW for me another important character having too short screen time is Pond, he's quite important and funny.

As a TinCan shipper I couldn't be happier with this epsode. I loved Tin "agressive" tactics to get to be Can's lover. I see myself in his attitude. If I was him, I would never let Can go, Can is like one in a million. 

So I had to make an account and follow along with you guys in this series :sweat_smile: I am so sad that there are only a few episodes left. I’ve invested so much emotion into this series lol. TinCan is seriously my favorite ship and I’m glad they got a lot of screen time in the past few episodes. I do agree with you guys when it was mentioned earlier that the development seems very fast pace. 

This is actually my first Thai series. Are shows generally this “long” (aka short cause my heart needs more)? I heard some are speculating about s2. Is this just theory or is it actually a possibility? 

13 minutes ago, deltos said:

and so...KKT gets another 240 secs of screen time.. this is good - wouldn't want their storyline overexposed...:phew::lol:

Wow 4 minutes, that's a lot!

It must be just a little more than the homeless guy we saw in Ep.12 when Can have hard time to realise what Tin ask him. :phew:

28 minutes ago, deltos said:

and so...KKT gets another 240 secs of screen time.. this is good - wouldn't want their storyline overexposed...:phew::lol:

I just watched the preview for Ep 13 and at the beginning it looks like Ae is a little surprised that Pete was there.

Does that mean that Ae hadn't invited Pete to his birthday party?

Does it mean that Ae's family had invited Pete and hadn't told Ae and wanted it to be a surprise?

Could it be that Ae's family already know about Ae and Pete?

Just me thinking out loud. 

49 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

Wow 4 minutes, that's a lot!

It must be just a little more than the homeless guy we saw in Ep.12 when Can have hard time to realise what Tin ask him. :phew:

Ah...homeless guy :lol: I thought it was just a staff person who got caught in the filming...and it was easier to just stay there...cause wasn't he still on campus while he was having a bipolar moment ?:joy:

35 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I just watched the preview for Ep 13 and at the beginning it looks like Ae is a little surprised that Pete was there.

Does it mean that Ae's family had invited Pete and hadn't told Ae and wanted it to be a surprise?

Oh this is going to be a real rainbow and unicorn moment...I can tell... whereas, it looks like KK is at the entrance to Hell "Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate".  Sigh, the tension is mounting <_<

2 minutes ago, deltos said:

Ah...homeless guy :lol: I thought it was just a staff person who got caught in the filming...and it was easier to just stay there...cause wasn't he still on campus while he was having a bipolar moment ?:joy:

I thought the same thing because the person was trying very hard to hide their face and i can't see any university allowing a homeless person sit there on campus with all the students.

12 minutes ago, deltos said:

Oh this is going to be a real rainbow and unicorn moment...I can tell... whereas, it looks like KK is at the entrance to Hell "Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate".  Sigh, the tension is mounting <_<

I had to google that phrase and it's certainly going to be true. Should be very interesting to watch. I know i shouldn't laugh but that scene when No fell down the steps and then they both grabbed him and walked him up the stairs to his room was so hilarious. He looks so damn cute when he's drunk. 

3 minutes ago, deltos said:

That's what I thought too because it's weird, he had catch my attention with Can who are talking alone ... it was a little a WTF plan!

5 minutes ago, deltos said:

whereas, it looks like KK is at the entrance to Hell "Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate".

Personnaly I've lost all hope since ep.5 or 6, I can't remember, it was such a long time ago ... A little jump, 2 weeks ago and then termination. KK/No are lost in an alternative land, while waiting for the spin off to come true ... :tears:

41 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I thought the same thing because the person was trying very hard to hide their face and i can't see any university allowing a homeless person sit there on campus with all the students.

You know, there are people called Continuity Editors...their job is to make sure everything in a scene is the same no matter how many times they shoot the scene  and there isn't random s*hit ..guess they don't hire them in Thai BL...I know P'new likes to shoot live...but really - that was a distraction.

29 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

Personnaly I've lost all hope since ep.5 or 6, I can't remember, it was such a long time ago ... A little jump, 2 weeks ago and then termination. KK/No are lost in an alternative land, while waiting for the spin off to come true ... :tears:

I'm trying to keep in mind that LBC was supposed to air in May therefore all the filming for this  was done months ago. When MCOT dropped the series  they probably had to edit the h*ell out of the series ( which is apparent at times ) to air it someplace else. in my opinion they could have left  the Tur story until the " imaginary season 2" and just give us the full KKT storyline.  I always keep two or three other drama's in my wheel house running at the same time - this is entertainment, not my life...if I'm not entertained..then I got other stuff..they could surprise use in the last episode..:phew: but I wouldn't put a dime in that dollar..:lol:

11 minutes ago, deltos said:

they could surprise use in the last episode..:phew: but I wouldn't put a dime in that dollar..:lol:

Same here ... not a bet I'm ready to make ... 

I knew with the trailer that they would have a small part in the serie but come on that's limit inexistant here ... and even if I don't hope anymore, I still want to :D

2 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I don't know but Pete seemed sad in the first scene! Is that because Ae did not invite him?

Did they fight? Did Ley post something about TinPete that made AePete fight? 

I'm thinking out loud too...

2 minutes ago, readlire92 said:

I don't know but Pete seemed sad in the first scene! Is that because Ae did not invite him?

Did they fight? Did Ley post something about TinPete that made AePete fight? 

I'm thinking out loud too...

Ahhh I forgot about Ley. It could be?

53 minutes ago, readlire92 said:

Did Ley post something about TinPete that made AePete fight? 

Let's hope not...we all know the way that Ae like to punish. If he saw that I'm sure Pete would have to give up the Benz for this :
homepageproduct_i2secommercial_v3.png

Just now, deltos said:

was just going to post this...great minds et.al....lol

We do! I feel bad for the director in all that's happening. He's really caught in the middle, and doesn't want to take side, which is understandable. I'm sad and mad at the same time for everyone involved, except P'New. :( :angry:

Archived