Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. This drama definitely has potential in developing the storyline if the episodes were a bit longer. I honestly like the storyline but because there’s only 12 episodes, I feel like not a lot of the mystery are covered. I’m also still confused if DJH is really KSH’s dad and they never explain why he has blue eyes. I love the interaction between KSH and DHJ. Even if there isn’t a love story line going on, the why they always stare at each other shows that they long for one another or care for one another. I also feel like the writer is trying to create a love triangle along with the prosecutor Yoon Jae Hyun. If that were the case, he should of done that from the beginning. Overall, I still enjoyed this drama.
  3. JJ on the radio @nhk_radiru Some translations: Jaejoong: I went to various theme parks, but the most scary thing is the ferris wheel, I hate that it is quite slow! Jaejoong: I have not done it in Japan, but actually, mountain climbing is my hobby, I do it usually in Korea. How to make school fun: Jaejoong: Make new friends quickly, School will be fun if you spend time with your favorite teacher and friends. Muscle training: Jaejoong: The longer you sit for a day, the faster your muscles will disappear, If you keep standing and reduce carbohydrates, you will have a good diet! "Where would you like to go with Jaejoong?" 1st hot spring 2nd travel to Korea 3rd hiking 4th theme park 5th eating walk 6th Shopping Many people want to go a hot spring with him!♡ There are many ways how fans call Jaejoong for encore: Jae~Joong, Jae~Jo~ong Which one makes Jaejoong happy? Jaejoong: Jae~joong, Jae~joong! That's good! The "I love you I love you" that it's repeated in #SweetestLove it can be heard it as "Jaejoong Jaejoong" too: Jaejoong: I'm talking about Jaejoong. I made it hard to listen on purpose @Jaefans_Global Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/22- 4/28/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-422-4282019.html?spref=tw
  4. I think it is sport! I play tennis every Saturday and go to the gym two times a week. Also I like to watch different tennis matches online:) If you interested here you can check all matches scores and other info.
  5. I wish he would come out and say something and apologize in his own words. His supporters deserve that since they will only believe him. It will help clarify misconceptions. We all have our biases but still there’s heartbreak and sadness all the way around. I will forever treasure my JYJ concert experiences in Seoul and Thailand. There will always be a special place for them in my soul and my heart. I loved their story. I loved their music. I loved the brotherhood and their fight. To end like this is painful. I feel bad for the fans. I feel sad for his family. I wish him well and hope he gets proper help. Anybody can learn and overcome from his mistakes. Just have to acknowledge it first. Truth truly does set you free. We need that in order to heal. My profile has a statement “Highly protective of J,Y,&J” And I meant that. I will continue to protect and support their history and legacy. No outside scandals can change that. I will listen to the songs. I will rewatch fancam and videos. I will laugh & cry and remember. Park Yoochun’s Agency Terminates His Contract + Says He Will Retire Apr 23, 2019 by D. S.kim C-JeS Entertainment has decided to part ways with Park Yoochun. The following is the official statement from C-JeS Entertainment: Hello, this is C-JeS Entertainment. While trusting Park Yoochun’s statement that he is not guilty [of taking drugs] and observing the investigation process, we found out through news articles yesterday that [Park Yoochun] tested positive for a drug test that was initiated by the National Forensic Service. We waited for the investigation results to come out while believing the testimony of Park Yoochun, who was an artist under our agency, but we feel terrible that we encountered such a result. We came to a conclusion that we won’t be able to recover our relationship of [mutual] trust with Park Yoochun and decided to terminate the exclusive contract. Just as Park Yoochun stated during the press conference, he will be retiring from the industry. Further scheduled promotional activities will be canceled, and he will follow according to the Department of Justice’s decision. The agency deeply acknowledges the gravity and responsibility for the matter. We will do our best to go through reform and take strict measures to prevent such an incident from arising again. We bow our heads in apology for causing worry with such an unfortunate event. Park Yoochun is under suspicion of taking Philopon with his former girlfriend Hwang Ha Na. He previously stated at a press conference that he has never used drugs. Questioning will take place on April 26 to determine the validity of the pretrial detention warrant request for Park Yoochun. Source (1) Top Photo Credit: Xportsnews via soompi JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/22- 4/28/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-422-4282019.html?spref=tw
  6. Ryan evil smile after Deokmi accepted his request of his fake account name Rattae (라떼) to join her blog
  7. You always provide us with such rare photos and videos. I am so happy I was able to help you. I sent to you link on messenger
  8. I wish he would come out and say something and apologize in his own words. His supporters deserve that since they will only believe him. It will help clarify misconceptions. We all have our biases but still there’s heartbreak and sadness all the way around. I will forever treasure my JYJ concert experiences in Seoul and Thailand. There will always be a special place for them in my soul and my heart. I loved their story. I loved their music. I loved the brotherhood and their fight. To end like this is painful. I feel bad for the fans. I feel sad for his family. I wish him well and hope he gets proper help. Anybody can learn and overcome from his mistakes. Just have to acknowledge it first. Truth truly does set you free. We need that in order to heal. My profile has a statement “Highly protective of J,Y,&J” And I meant that. I will continue to protect and support their history and legacy. No outside scandals can change that. I will listen to the songs. I will rewatch fancam and videos. I will laugh & cry and remember. Park Yoochun’s Agency Terminates His Contract + Says He Will Retire Apr 23, 2019 by D. S.kim C-JeS Entertainment has decided to part ways with Park Yoochun. The following is the official statement from C-JeS Entertainment: Hello, this is C-JeS Entertainment. While trusting Park Yoochun’s statement that he is not guilty [of taking drugs] and observing the investigation process, we found out through news articles yesterday that [Park Yoochun] tested positive for a drug test that was initiated by the National Forensic Service. We waited for the investigation results to come out while believing the testimony of Park Yoochun, who was an artist under our agency, but we feel terrible that we encountered such a result. We came to a conclusion that we won’t be able to recover our relationship of [mutual] trust with Park Yoochun and decided to terminate the exclusive contract. Just as Park Yoochun stated during the press conference, he will be retiring from the industry. Further scheduled promotional activities will be canceled, and he will follow according to the Department of Justice’s decision. The agency deeply acknowledges the gravity and responsibility for the matter. We will do our best to go through reform and take strict measures to prevent such an incident from arising again. We bow our heads in apology for causing worry with such an unfortunate event. Park Yoochun is under suspicion of taking Philopon with his former girlfriend Hwang Ha Na. He previously stated at a press conference that he has never used drugs. Questioning will take place on April 26 to determine the validity of the pretrial detention warrant request for Park Yoochun. Source (1) Top Photo Credit: Xportsnews via soompi JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/22- 4/28/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-422-4282019.html?spref=tw
  9. tomorrow?? bed scene as if they're gonna make out on the bed?? wow that's fast.. but they havent kiss yet..how come there's a bed scene already? meanwhile, it took VP Lee forever to get Miso on the bed lol
  10. JJ on the radio @nhk_radiru Some translations: Jaejoong: I went to various theme parks, but the most scary thing is the ferris wheel, I hate that it is quite slow! Jaejoong: I have not done it in Japan, but actually, mountain climbing is my hobby, I do it usually in Korea. How to make school fun: Jaejoong: Make new friends quickly, School will be fun if you spend time with your favorite teacher and friends. Muscle training: Jaejoong: The longer you sit for a day, the faster your muscles will disappear, If you keep standing and reduce carbohydrates, you will have a good diet! "Where would you like to go with Jaejoong?" 1st hot spring 2nd travel to Korea 3rd hiking 4th theme park 5th eating walk 6th Shopping Many people want to go a hot spring with him!♡ There are many ways how fans call Jaejoong for encore: Jae~Joong, Jae~Jo~ong Which one makes Jaejoong happy? Jaejoong: Jae~joong, Jae~joong! That's good! The "I love you I love you" that it's repeated in #SweetestLove it can be heard it as "Jaejoong Jaejoong" too: Jaejoong: I'm talking about Jaejoong. I made it hard to listen on purpose @Jaefans_Global Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/22- 4/28/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-422-4282019.html?spref=tw
  11. JJ on the radio @nhk_radiru Some translations: Jaejoong: I went to various theme parks, but the most scary thing is the ferris wheel, I hate that it is quite slow! Jaejoong: I have not done it in Japan, but actually, mountain climbing is my hobby, I do it usually in Korea. How to make school fun: Jaejoong: Make new friends quickly, School will be fun if you spend time with your favorite teacher and friends. Muscle training: Jaejoong: The longer you sit for a day, the faster your muscles will disappear, If you keep standing and reduce carbohydrates, you will have a good diet! "Where would you like to go with Jaejoong?" 1st hot spring 2nd travel to Korea 3rd hiking 4th theme park 5th eating walk 6th Shopping Many people want to go a hot spring with him!♡ There are many ways how fans call Jaejoong for encore: Jae~Joong, Jae~Jo~ong Which one makes Jaejoong happy? Jaejoong: Jae~joong, Jae~joong! That's good! The "I love you I love you" that it's repeated in #SweetestLove it can be heard it as "Jaejoong Jaejoong" too: Jaejoong: I'm talking about Jaejoong. I made it hard to listen on purpose @Jaefans_Global Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/22- 4/28/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-422-4282019.html?spref=tw
  12. lol! no worries at all! but i dont know.. HPL is kinda fun to watch.. but Im sorry I still like EunGi and Deokmi!
  13. Jaejoong will appear on TV Asahi Banana Drive on April 30 at 0:20 midnight! tv-asahi.co.jp/banana-drive/ Jaejoong: So far, more than 3000 underpants have been sent to me by fans! #ジェジュン #SweetestLove #np #バナナマンのドライブスリー Please do not miss it!^^ JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/22- 4/28/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-422-4282019.html?spref=tw
  14. More from Dior Pre-Fall Mens Wear 2019 Cr. As tagged.
  15. Back to teen style after yesterday become a prince . CFY in bareface is still handsome, not so different when on makeup. Cr. As tagged.
  16. @nohamahamoud2002 thanks for the A-lister Fall from the Sky pictures... I needed them to create one of the banners for the first page
  17. PPc shippers prepare your heart for tomorrow. There will be a bed scene in HPL.... anyway I’m not worrying at all
  18. I didn't watch the TVB's version yet, I want to wait until MinMin appear.
  19. @sadiesmith, have you watched PARASITE press conference by TongTongTV in YouTube? They've added English subtitles
  1. Load more activity

Announcements