Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

25 minutes ago, deltos said:

Are u public ally saying you have never watched or don’t remember lovesick? Give me your fujoshi card right now. LS is cannon :joy:

I AM SAYING NO SUCH THING! Once I read @Kim Soo-Lee's comment and I looked at the picture closely, I remembered. But I'll be honest, I usually skip certain parts of this episode to like when they had to hide in the toilet and when they watched P and N in the heart bush exchanging the necklace so I wouldn't remember this at all. 

Also you are so right when you said they cut so much of the series. We international fans are really lucky. They even cut TC kiss in the end. It wasn't as long as the line version. As for AP, I only saw the goldfish... Still I'm happy to have watched both and I enjoyed the experience of watching it live. 

2 more episodes to go and I'm feeling like KT scene will happen next episode and the Beach scene will be in the final episode. I'll have to wait for subs to do my breakdown. Still very satisfying.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

42 minutes ago, polaroidpicture said:

:heart::heart: this episode! I was a tad bit disappointed by Can's stiff richard simmons lips but Tin more than made up for it.  I kept yelling open your mouth, Can. I keep forgetting that baby is a virgin with no kissing history prior to Tin. So some slack will be cut.

I thought at some point, Tin was going to say, "Open your mouth" Lol. And also, No knowledge of thai language is needed for giggling at their eating scene. :lol:

34 minutes ago, aniola said:

Yep, and I happy about.^_^ Don't know why i been waiting Ae's birthday that much.^_^

Why.. is it because they took so long? And also, for pond's interruption scene, lets wait for the subtitles. It might be funny.

I am thinking on the positives at this moment. With 2 episodes left, the focus might be on Tin-Can more than Ae-Pete which is understandable for the story's flow. So whatever little they give off Ae-Pete I am going to be excited. Keeping the expectations low is the key. -_-

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ahys93 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

8JCCvF4.jpg

Can is so cute in episode 12.

I love Can as he's straight to the point. You don't have to say anything when you can say it with hand gestures. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

13 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

I AM SAYING NO SUCH THING! Once I read @Kim Soo-Lee's comment and I looked at the picture closely, I remembered. But I'll be honest, I usually skip certain parts of this episode to like when they had to hide in the toilet and when they watched P and N in the heart bush exchanging the necklace so I wouldn't remember this at all. 

Also you are so right when you said they cut so much of the series. We international fans are really lucky. They even cut TC kiss in the end. It wasn't as long as the line version. As for AP, I only saw the goldfish... Still I'm happy to have watched both and I enjoyed the experience of watching it live. 

2 more episodes to go and I'm feeling like KT scene will happen next episode and the Beach scene will be in the final episode. I'll have to wait for subs to do my breakdown. Still very satisfying.

@deltos is just ribbing you a little. We know you're a big fan of BL and Love Sick isn't a series you would have missed. I watched the series many many times and even i didn't notice those two in the episode. Well i did and i didn't if you know what i mean. I knew there was two boys eating ice cream, but i didn't really pay much attention to them. I'm going to take special care in future and take a careful look at all the characters. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

12 minutes ago, Dali Nour said:

Real lover's :wub:

I LOVE the Que Sera Sera! 

18 minutes ago, aniola said:

One of my fav moments from this ep.:wub:

tumblr_ph7x1np7rz1qjj6z0_540.giftumblr_ph7x1lRBTP1qjj6z0_540.gif

tumblr_ph7x1pM9tx1qjj6z0_540.giftumblr_ph7x1k87ce1qjj6z0_540.gif

(c)

I wonder if that was purposely picked "Que Sera Sera" we often say that in Spanish for whatever may come our way...A hint maybe, an Easter egg perhaps? :ph34r:

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Dali Nour said:

Why the richard simmons did Ae Pete not close the door we need the 2 round :triumph:

Tooo much goldfish and pond :D

I always find myself saying this... Pond has a key. There's no real way to lock him out.

47 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

@deltos is just ribbing you a little. We know you're a big fan of BL and Love Sick isn't a series you would have missed. I watched the series many many times and even i didn't notice those two in the episode. Well i did and i didn't if you know what i mean. I knew there was two boys eating ice cream, but i didn't really pay much attention to them. I'm going to take special care in future and take a careful look at all the characters. 

Don't I know it lol. But I take my card seriously :joy: and I still missed that. I know Kimmon was in LS but It's kinda like how you said you did but you didn't. I knew, but I didn't know because I never looked for him. Still, Mean comes as a surprise. 

By the way, has anyone noticed how Mean walks on his toes or at least the balls of his feet. I am obsessed with the way people walk because I walk on the outside edge of my feet so I can only wear certain types of shoes or they get easily destroyed. He always gets my attention when he walks because he looks like he's toe walking and it's so interesting. lol sorry but I can't help looking.:blush:

• Like 2

Ae and Pete's love scene was really hot! Tin being Ae's trigger word is so funny to me.

I also really liked Cupid!Pete with Can because it's such an unexpected friendship. They're polar opposites but in a different way from Pete and Ae.

And maybe my mind will change after I watch the episode with subs, but I was really bored with Tin and Can. I know they need the screentime because we're near the end of the season but I found myself going to get snacks or playing with my phone because I just wanted to see Ae, Pete, or Pond already. I still don't understand how Tin went from 'Nobody punches me twice' to 'You're cute'. Even their kiss scene left me cold because Can didn't react at all.

We were spoiled with some much screen time of AePete and their friends for the first 10 episodes so now I feel a bit empty when they only show up for max 10 minutes. I hope they get more screentime at least in the finale or I'll be pretty sad.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

But I take my card seriously 

I'm really curious about list of bl-series someone should watch "to get" this card.:ph34r::D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

21 minutes ago, winetart said:

Ae and Pete's love scene was really hot! Tin being Ae's trigger word is so funny to me.

I also really liked Cupid!Pete with Can because it's such an unexpected friendship. They're polar opposites but in a different way from Pete and Ae.

And maybe my mind will change after I watch the episode with subs, but I was really bored with Tin and Can. I know they need the screentime because we're near the end of the season but I found myself going to get snacks or playing with my phone because I just wanted to see Ae, Pete, or Pond already. I still don't understand how Tin went from 'Nobody punches me twice' to 'You're cute'. Even their kiss scene left me cold because Can didn't react at all.

We were spoiled with some much screen time of AePete and their friends for the first 10 episodes so now I feel a bit empty when they only show up for max 10 minutes. I hope they get more screentime at least in the finale or I'll be pretty sad.

Pete: tin 

Ae: make love :D

• LOL 2

23 minutes ago, winetart said:

You're reading my mind!! :) 

I was a little bored with TinCan too :P but i'm sure that their scenes will be more enjoyable with subs ( i really like long conversations in series because it shows that the caracters are real! It makes us know more about them! :) )

I really really like AePete! :wub: i love how they are more confortable with each other yet horny lol :phew: i loooove how caring they are for each other! Their littles moments are adorables :wub:

Did you see the teaser of ep 13? I'm so sad for Tar :tears: i really hope that TumTar will end in a good way in the end of the series.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, readlire92 said:

Did you see the teaser of ep 13? I'm so sad for Tar :tears: 

I'm trying really hard not to think about what i saw about TumTar in the teaser.:mellow: Don't want to spoil the mood what i'm getting now from AePete and TinCan.)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:
  Hide contents

UGG the Tin/Can moments seemed so awkward...I'm still not sold on them. :mellow:

Yeah, I still don't like them even after watching their scenes with subs, which sucks. I don't want to dislike these last couple episodes but Perth and Saint's acting and chemistry as Ae and Pete is hard to beat. :sweatingbullets: I'll just stay in my corner and rewatch their 5 minutes of screentime.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, polaroidpicture said:

:heart::heart: this episode! I was a tad bit disappointed by Can's stiff richard simmons lips but Tin more than made up for it.  I kept yelling open your mouth, Can. I keep forgetting that baby is a virgin with no kissing history prior to Tin.

You have to see this :P

Spoiler

Kid kiss Vs Adult kiss  :P

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

7 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

6 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Don't I know it lol. But I take my card seriously :joy: and I still missed that. I know Kimmon was in LS but It's kinda like how you said you did but you didn't. I knew, but I didn't know because I never looked for him. Still, Mean comes as a surprise. 

Excuses...excuses...you have to pay attention...:lol: LS, MIR and LBC are a trifecta...there are cross overs with music, actors, scenes, locations, and props.  And, there is one maybe two more.... btw Mean was also in MIR. His characters name was Champ :rolleyes:

OK so it's taking me all day to get to E12.

It was something about this episode that made me think of Yaoi  Manga characters...you rarely see them  rarely live action.

The Tusundere CPL ( Tin/Can)  - I can think of a few manga's where there was a cpl like this who hate, fought, feel in love, and lived happily ever after. (Junjo Romantica) I will say this,  Tin is smooth...he really knows how to get some air between those lips in a kiss...nice !   Guess we'll have to wait until season 2  to see what Can does with his..:phew:

Dominant/Submissive ( Ae/Pete ) - anytime the word punish and sex goldfish are in the same scene you got a Dom/Sub relationship. 

the Goldfish are cannon.

And finally...'"Abandon hope all ye who enter here'"

screen-shot-2018-10-26-at-8-34-54-pm-cop

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, deltos said:

Excuses...excuses...you have to pay attention...:lol: LS, MIR and LBC are a trifecta...there are cross overs with music, actors, scenes, locations, and props.  And, there is one maybe two more.... btw Mean was also in MIR. His characters name was Champ :rolleyes:

I know. I'm going to have to pay more attention to other characters in shows. I didn't even know about MIR, and now i'm going to have to watch it all over again. Not that i'm complaining, as it gives me a good excuse to sit and watch all the episodes. 

With only 2 episodes to go, we better have a season 2 or some of it will feel like unfinished business. I need to see "Shampoo" find out about Ae and Pete, or it will feel like an itch i can't scratch. 

• Like 4