Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

49 minutes ago, Aginggie said:

Anyway, anyone have link for Together With Me the series with engsub? Thank you.

Official links has engsub. It's just not like with LBC, sub already put into the video. So there is no unsub version on line tv as i can see.;)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Is it just me or did anyone else find Ping's little dance after he peed weird. I've never seen a guy do that before.  :joy:

I’ve only seen guys doing the Urinal Dance when drunk :lol: I was like damn dude you doing the most !

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Ok off topic but had to share this on here. It now has english subs but we all knew what it said. :heart:

They're now official family members. :D

Hide contents

Yaaaaas Welcome new family members...so now

Spoiler

There is BNY, Porsch&Arm, and now Mewart :love:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, deltos said:

The Uke's Soliloquy

Reveal hidden contents

s__2686987.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

s__2686988.jpg

Going by what Pete said to himself in the bathroom mirror i believe both of them a "coming to the boil" and ready to boil over. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, deltos said:

I’ve only seen guys doing the Urinal Dance when drunk :lol: I was like damn dude you doing the most !

No way would i stand next to a guy doing the dance. You might end up being his target! :scream:

• LOL 2

14 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Going by what Pete said to himself in the bathroom mirror i believe both of them a "coming to the boil" and ready to boil over. :D

This was a meme series...I dare not post more...this one was the PG one of the bunch...there's that mirror conversation that had me laughing out loud in public...don't know if I dare too....:phew:

11 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

No way would i stand next to a guy doing the dance. You might end up being his target! :scream:

Yeah .....stand way away... way way...:joy:

• LOL 1

4 minutes ago, deltos said:

This was a meme series...I dare not post more...this one was the PG one of the bunch...there's that mirror conversation that had me laughing out loud in public...don't know if I dare too....:phew:

Yeah .....stand way away... way way...:joy:

It been a about a month since i played, but you want to play a game of Truth or Dare? :P

• LOL 1

5 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

It been a about a month since i played, but you want to play a game of Truth or Dare? :P

TOD online is a dangerous game ...:yum:

• LOL 2

1 minute ago, deltos said:

TOD online is a dangerous game ...:yum:

It can be the same off line as well. NEVER play it with your employees. Very bad move! :joy:

• LOL 1

36 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

It can be the same off line as well. NEVER play it with your employees. Very bad move! :joy:

that's why I have none...LOL...playing TOD with your employees is like Star Trek...going where no man has gone before....:joy: bad move

you may have to talk to Buddha for me on this one...and I'll talk to everyone else...:phew:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

s__2686981.jpg

• LOL 5

7 minutes ago, deltos said:

that's why I have none...LOL...playing TOD with your employees is like Star Trek...going where no man has gone before....:joy: bad move

you may have to talk to Buddha for me on this one...and I'll talk to everyone else...:phew:

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

s__2686981.jpg

I'm sure Buddha will turn a blind on that one! :joy:

Your right about my employees. For some reason they never give me a dare, but always opt for truth. Sometimes i have to think quick when they do that. 

• LOL 1

1 minute ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I'm sure Buddha will turn a blind on that one! :joy:

Whew...the choice was hard...(no pun intended)...the others will have to remain in the Vault of Manhood...and yet another set of keys to manage....:yum:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, deltos said:

Whew...the choice was hard...(no pun intended)...the others will have to remain in the Vault of Manhood...and yet another set of keys to manage....:yum:

I understand! ;)

• LOL 2

Whew... birthday weekend... just went to an omakase restaurant that has only 12 seats. Life is awesome.

LBC - I totally called the "unwrap your shrimp" without the subs. Am I learning Thai? No... I think I'm just that perverted.

I'm drunk.

Ya'll - Perth in this episode is total SEX. I want him.

Oh weird - did you know that Soompi appends your last post if no one else has posted?

• LOL 7

2 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Whew... birthday weekend... just went to an omakase restaurant that has only 12 seats. Life is awesome.

LBC - I totally called the "unwrap your shrimp" without the subs. Am I learning Thai? No... I think I'm just that perverted.

I'm drunk.

Well as long as you don't go to spoilers...you'll  be ok....LMAO

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, baw74 said:

I'm drunk.

Now we're in trouble!!! :joy:

I'll assume it's your birthday so Happy Birthday!!!  Have a cookie!!  :cookie:

I would have said here's a shrimp but there's no symbol for shrimp!!

• LOL 2

15 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Haha thanks...  yes, oct 1st is the day.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I'm sure he's being unwrapped...never mind...:tounge_wink: speaking of shrimp... I was re-watching a few of the key scenes from this weeks episode..( novel not withstanding) I was left with the feeling that Pete is low on "T " ...cause no way...at that age..would any guy be so, so, ummm non-reactive. I'm hoping that next weeks' episode or the one after or whenever the event takes place...he reacts. :phew:

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Haha thanks...  yes, oct 1st is the day.

Great! 

I won't ask your age on here, but if you ever come to South Korea don't be shocked if someone asks your age. Here we have an honorific system and greet and talk to people differently depending on their age and status. Confuses the hell out of some people. 

• Like 3