On 26.5.2018 at 8:52 AM, mimiseo said:

they really look so good together i can't wait for july 

i also like their outfit so neet and classy hope the wardrobe will be like the one in mask

anyway for suho i'm sure he'll be dressed like that most of the time he's a chaebol son but for seol juhyun not sure

and from the pics here Additional casts for Shigan so far :

- Choi Jonghwan

- Lee Bongwon

- Kim Heejung

- Yoon Jiwon

- Ahn Jihyun

they are having a dinner party and sheering for the filming 

they had script reading, praying ceremony and dinner party today it's like if tomorrow is the real beggining of drama filming lool

i was surfing in the drama hashtag i found this post

he is an mc and he's talking and describing the drama 

i don't know what his rleation to the drama though or which program he host and he's nota n actor either so i don't think he'll have a role in it 

anyway can someone please tell us what he's saying?? 

when you do not have much time to live

when you have to choose one of the two things you want to do most

when you need to face that everyday... all of it makes me think about my own "time"

#TIME drama

see you all in 7/11

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@AyuW thank you :)

it looks like he's the director of the production company who's producing the drama 

they are filming today in busan well at least seohyun 

DeQVMBoUwAAg6RI.jpg

DeQVOU1UwAIF1kq.jpg

Spoiler

DeQVQs7VMAAwvFB.jpg

and kjh is telling you to see him in july 

he looks sad in the pic i think that will be his mood in the drama

@AyuW now that you say it

The wall do really look like a hospital 

Someone saw seohyun while filming in busan today and said that she was wearing a department store guide uniforme 

So yeah the mistery around her clothes with hat i solved now 

Kind off remind of mast though

KJH & HSE filming. that blue suit tho. is it just me or does colorful suit + flowery shirt makes one like a thug LMAO. or maybe it's just me. KJH's IG post yesterday was also featuring stripey colorful shirt and bright suit. i guess outfits would change as the episode progresses esp character like KJH's: light colored, coats and sweatshirts those will match the melo-ness after all

@AyuW well seeing his outfits yesterday and today i think we'll get many colorful suits from him 

i think he was described as someone who don't like sad things and see poeple suffering maybe that's why he choose bright colors

and since hse is filming with him today in seoul i think she and seohyun and the rest of the cast are back from busan since hse was also in busan yesterday 

ooooo what scene is this ??? :dizzy:

i think something happened to seol jihyun and suho is running to save her 

On 29.5.2018 at 9:25 AM, AyuW said:

KJH & HSE filming. that blue suit tho. is it just me or does colorful suit + flowery shirt makes one like a thug LMAO. or maybe it's just me. KJH's IG post yesterday was also featuring stripey colorful shirt and bright suit. i guess outfits would change as the episode progresses esp character like KJH's: light colored, coats and sweatshirts those will match the melo-ness after all

It says on the hashtag that it is a restaurant owned and ran by the main character... So I'm guessing that KJH(Soo Ho) is the owner of the restaurant? Or maybe HSE...

@hallo3 ooh now that you say it i just notice it 

maybe the restaurant where seol jihyun work as i remember before the drama start shooting seohyun was taking cooking classes so maybe she works in this restaurant 

and here's another uniform

that restaurant looks too girly for it to be owned by a guy tho. maybe it's HSE's? if so that means she's the one who threw a party for KJH? with a cake and quartet? CHC used to like putting females as the upper hand tho

21 hours ago, AyuW said:

that restaurant looks too girly for it to be owned by a guy tho. maybe it's HSE's? if so that means she's the one who threw a party for KJH? with a cake and quartet? CHC used to like putting females as the upper hand tho

We'll have to wait to find out...

40 minutes ago, mimiseo said:

@joonminfan no it's a challenge celebrities do to help have more donnations to help Lou Gehrig patients

it's for a charity organization

Hide contents

Ahh she posted the video on IG.. I thought they went on a variety show or something.. thank you for the sharing :D

On 4/27/2018 at 12:52 AM, Go Seung Ji said:

Director

Jang Joon-Ho

("Bad Thief, Good Thief", Princess Aurora)

Writer

Choi Ho-Chul

(Mask, Secret Love)

Synopsis

A man does not have much time to live. Giving everything he has, he struggles to help a woman whose life was destroyed because of him.

Thanks @Go Seung Ji For the thread opening..  Just the mention of Pricess Aurora give me the willy's.. I don't get how he could put Aurora on his resume I would be to embarrased.. Being that the writer killed off all the cast members even the poor dog.. This is how bad the writing was.. Let's hope this writer has a better story for the director..  

On 1.6.2018 at 3:54 PM, sava2sava said:

Thanks @Go Seung Ji For the thread opening..  Just the mention of Pricess Aurora give me the willy's.. I don't get how he could put Aurora on his resume I would be to embarrased.. Being that the writer killed off all the cast members even the poor dog.. This is how bad the writing was.. Let's hope this writer has a better story for the director..  

The director wasn't responsible for the deaths on Princess Aurora. Anyway he has a lot of experience. He also directed Hotel Prince and he was second DP on Coffee Prince and Beethoven Virus. I believe he only worked on Bad Thief Good Thief until the strike. But he is said to have a great personality and works collaboratively with actors to make them comfortable and creative. 

Choi Ho Chul is one of the best writers out there so I don't think you need to worry on that front. And Imagine Asia is producing. I think with this combo no director can go wrong. This could be his breakthrough work.

It's pointed out Suho character has a scar. These are all different days/weeks. Is it a permanent trait? Wonder how he got it.

Devor08U0AA_oTR.jpg

DevotsDUEAARw1u.jpg

DevounlUYAAcELz.jpg

@risesandtides when i saw his ice bucket challenge post i need to reassure myself and re-scrolling back up just to see if he isn't kim woo bin. that hair!!! i remember he once said that he wanted to be the 2nd kim woo bin and now he's making his way up to be one, with his very own style. he nailed his bad boy character back in School and now he's playing dying man as how KWB also did back then on UF. 

the remaining scar on his cheek.. maybe he's shooting a "today and later today" or "today and tomorrow" scene? if you know what i mean hence the scar still remain (or fading, at least)? and the corner of his lips didn't look bruised as how he probably got the scar through a fight, punch straight to the face LOL 

@sava2sava i think the one repsonsible of the deaths and the story is the writer the director has nothing to do with it he got t

he script and he just try to direct teh scenes he can't change anything in the story 

@AyuW cna the scar be somthing he got when he was young ??? like an accident happened ?? remember the story has  arelation with something happened in the past and that affected the female lead life 

because he had the scar when he was choosing in busan in i think a hospital and naw still had has it even when shooting in seoul a week after so i think it's a permanent one 

apparently seol jihyun will have a sister name sol jieun who will die in early eps 

today was the last day fiming of the sister so seohyun made her a surprise and bought her a cake 

DexRMm-U0AM8Hoa.jpg

DexRMm-VQAcAK2B.jpg

DexRMnAUYAA4CTC.jpg

Spoiler

@mimiseo oh yes that could be happening too. the scar will remain on his face and becoming tombstone he carry on everyday to remind him of what he did in the past. hmmm i can sense this drama is going to be super sad. actually anything with back story including character deaths. what could be any sadder than the death itself anyway asdfghjkl

no new content yet? mbc audio team worker IG goes private last night. my guess is, let's wait until thu or fri when come & hug me airing halfway to the end. 

Archived