• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@risesandtides really hope so we need new content 

seohyun filming in the same cafe kjh and hse filmed before 

is she working there?? as i thought before ? 

DeV1XkQVQAAJUwx.jpg

Spoiler

DfAOp5LVQAEkDW6.jpg

DfAOrMBVQAA1dat.jpg

Q: reason for choosing your new drama? A: when i read the script “ah, i really want to this”. its really interesting drama, pls look forward to it #Seohyun #서현

Spoiler

a seohyun fan page sent a support truck to the set today 

DfVAxptUwAAp0FR.jpg

DfVAzl-UEAEGetM.jpg

DfVA3jZUEAExiHd.jpg

DfVA6ZlUEAE5l_L.jpg

Spoiler

DfVa1FDU0AEoZk0.jpg

DfVc6WsU8AAAy-B.jpg

they are already filming  ep 7-8 and seohyun said that she'll film all night 

come and hug me drama won"t air like 6 epz this month so i think time drama will be pushed again 

at this rate i think they will atleast 12 eps before the drama start airing 

@risesandtides     yayyy where are you we finally got sxript reading pics 

DfY-2EEV4AAiQ3j.jpg

DfY-2UFUcAA-Vn8.jpg

DfYoyBOU8AA0cOp.jpg

DfY-2zuVAAA8tTL.jpg

awww they look good together i can't wait :wub:

Kim Jung Hyun, Seohyun, And More Gather For First Script Reading Of Upcoming MBC Drama

Kim-Jung-Hyun-Seohyun1.jpg

The cast of MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Time” recently held their first script reading!

Last month, Kim Jung Hyun, Seohyun, Kim Joon Han, Hwang Seung Eon, Kim Jung Tae, Jeon Soo Kyung, and more met at an MBC conference room in Ilsan.

“Time” is about a man who spends his last days helping a woman whose life has been ruined by him. The main leads will be Kim Jung Hyun and Seohyun. Kim Jung Hyun will take the role of Cheon Soo Ho, the flawless son of W Group and the CEO of a restaurant in the subsidiary company. Seohyun will play Seol Ji Hyun, a bright and optimistic woman who became the breadwinner of her household at a young age.

Kim-Jung-Hyun.jpg

Seohyun.jpg

Kim Joon Ha, who appeared in movies, such as “Confidential Assignment,” will play Shin Min Seok, an attorney of the legal team of W Group and Seol Ji Hyun’s boyfriend. Hwang Seung Eon will take the role of Eun Chae Ah, the one and only daughter of the CEO of Taeyang Group.

Spoiler

Kim-Joon-Ha.jpg

Hwang-Seung-Eon.jpg

Kim Jung Tae will be playing loan shark Geum Sung Tae who was also the ex-lover of Seol Ji Hye’s mother while Jeon Soo Kyung will be Jang Ok Soon, Cheon Soo Ho’s stepmother.

Spoiler

Kim-Jung-Tae.jpg

Jeon-Soo-Kyung.jpg

The production crew praised the cast’s harmonious acting, saying, “The performance of the actors during the script reading raised confidence in the production.”

“Time” will air in July after “Come and Hug Me” comes to an end.

Sources (1) (2)

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/10/kim-jung-hyun-seohyun-gather-first-script-reading-upcoming-mbc-drama/

@Go Seung Ji to add to your post here some some descriptions i found in twitter

#Seohyun plays the role of Seol Jihyun, who has bright and positive personality. A woman who is left alone when the time comes to stop after the sudden death of her younger sister. She will move viewers to tears by perfectly expressing her happiness and sadness.

#KimJunghyun plays the role of Cheon Suho who is flawless from head to toe. The son of the head of the W Group and the head of a restaurant in his affiliate company. He wants to turn back the time to devote everything to a woman whose life was ruined by him.

#HwangSeungeon plays the role of Eun Chaeah. The only daughter of the head of Taeyang Group who has perfect body and cool personality. Cheon Suho's fiancée A character who hides behind a fabricated time due to an incident caused by her obsession with a man.

- #KimJungtae plays Geum Sungtae(?) (prev article is Geum Taesung tho), former lover & moneylender of Seol Jihyun's mother - #JeonSookyung plays Jang Oksun, W Group's madam & Suho's stepmother - #KimHeejung plays Yang Hee-sook, the immature mother of Seol Jihyun

Production side: The actors passion during the script reading has reinforced confidence in this work. Viewers eyes and ears will be captured by the writing to the directing to the performance of the actors. Please anticipate the perfect harmony of "Time

so from what i understood it's because of something hwang seung eun character  did in the past to win over suho or something like this (it's related to suho anyway) seol jihyun life will be ruined and so suho upon knowing the truth in the present will devote his life or last days to seol ji hyun!!! 

it's getting clearer and i'm more excited 

waiting for posters and teasers to start being released 

and yeah jeon sook yung won't play as seol ji hyun mother as i thought before but suho step mother 

jihyun mother will be played by kim hee jung 

and yeah the drama will start airing on 25 july not 18 july 

drama synopsis from asianwiki

DfaTYf4VQAUeMZy.jpg

JUNE 11 2018

First script reading for MBC drama series “Time”

DfZ4VR7VAAAeoPA.jpg

First script reading for MBC drama series “Time” took place April 28, 2018 at MBC Broadcasting Station in Ilsan, South Korea. The first script reading included main cast members Kim Jung-HyunSeohyunKim Joon-HanHwang Seung-Un,  Kim Jung-Tae and Jeon Su-Kyeong in attendance. The first script reading took about 4 hours to complete.

“Time” first airs July, 2018 in South Korea (takes over MBC’s Wednesday and Thursday 10PM time slot after “Come and Hug Me.”).

Time-Korean-Drama-SR2.jpg

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/first-script-reading-for-mbc-drama-series-time

@risesandtides i have the same thought as you i think the kitchen restaurant theme will be very scene in this drama even the seohyun the female lead was learning ckooking before the start of the drama 

ooo finally  a clip suho and seol ji hyun 

how mean of suho don't know what will happen to chnage all his actions 

DfxirEYUcAIovpu.jpg

DfxisQnUcAAyi9t.jpg

Spoiler

DfxitTJU8AAa_z3.jpg

DfxivBQVAAA6dzg.jpg

cr.seoductress twitter 

i'm sorry she was filming cf and not shigan 

Spoiler

On 15.6.2018 at 12:12 AM, mimiseo said:

@risesandtides i have the same thought as you i think the kitchen restaurant theme will be very scene in this drama even the seohyun the female lead was learning ckooking before the start of the drama 

ooo finally  a clip suho and seol ji hyun

how mean of suho don't know what will happen to chnage all his actions 

Reveal hidden contents

cr.seoductress twitter 

It's almost 2am kst anthey are still filming :o Looks like they're on a bridge?

Reveal hidden contents

T__T This makes me happy and sad at the same time... I love that they're working so hard at filming, but it's so late...

really hope we could get teasers and posters soon 

other july dramas in other tv stations already started the promotion and released many teasers already 

they are filming again in busan today 
from seohyun stylist
Df-XlXGVAAA4EK6.jpg
and from shigan staff

@AyuW where are you miss your posts ? 

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Time 시간 - Kim Jung Hyun and Seo Ju Hyun - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST - Premiere in July

@hallo3 don't worry i'll do it thanks for posting

finnally we're getting new contant there's just 1 month left hope mbc will start promoting the drama don't know what they are waiting for

DgLvNyJUwAAY1fc.jpg

DgLvgI0UcAEfBzH.jpg

DgLvNZIU8AAfuEu.jpg

DgLtpM7U0AANBPE.jpgDgLtpM6UcAAnzkY.jpg

DgLtpM5UEAAdiM9.jpgDgLtpM6UEAEdlwV.jpg

i noticed that they didn't mention anywhere that one of the leads will be sick or dying ? they are just saying that suho is involved in seol jihyun's sister dead and because of gilt he'll try making her happy and thus they fall in love together

so i'm suestionning if one of the leads will really be sick and about to die 

@mimiseo sorry for being away!

i've been eyeing some updates on twitter so far and forgive me for saying that i hate this whole this and that delaying (because of the world cup). come and hug me has been delayed for weeks, is it really 25th july for Time finally get to air? i see a tweet to on twitter mentioning MBC for not promoting Time as they promote Terius Behind Me which is scheduled to air AFTER Time. ugh. but i think a successful drama wouldn't need such a big promoting fuss as Time already have Choi Ho Chul's name on it. also Kim Eun Sook drama rarely got some big big promotion too but all of them were a big hit *finger crossed*

now i think so too after you said that they didn't mention about sickness and dying, at least after the very first news about Time released (that very brief synopsis, if you know what i mean). i notice that KJH got chubbier too (in that character description picture of him) and for a proper dying character isn't he supposed to be more skinnier? but i don't know, let's see. i think eliminating the dying aspect from Time is like eliminating one of main aspect from the whole story line. but again, that "for anyone, time is finite" is enough to give a hint about "that". if we look aback, most drama involving a dying lead character's rarely state that dying words especially on the synopsis (i remember Punch stated back then, he is dying from a brain tumor). but UF, even Sorry I Love You, Happy Home, etc were never had that words. maybe people just going to be skeptical about it, like "nah, i know what's going to happen so... PASS". japanese drama i think is the best for a plot twist, like a dying character won't necessarily died in the end. but if it's CHC, i believe he can do that too (or not, but in a good way)

Hello everyone! :) Its my first time posting here and I can´t wait for Shigan !!! Too bad its almost a month away still... 

Btw they also already translated the relationship chart in english :wub:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgMPDMkU0AA4G1r.jpg

(sorry I still don't know how to post a picture directly :()

And they also have a NaverTV webpage now if you have Naver account (which is easy to create) you can subscribe and like the videos!!!

https://tv.naver.com/v/3453209 

1 hour ago, AyuW said:

@mimiseo sorry for being away!

i've been eyeing some updates on twitter so far and forgive me for saying that i hate this whole this and that delaying (because of the world cup). come and hug me has been delayed for weeks, is it really 25th july for Time finally get to air? i see a tweet to on twitter mentioning MBC for not promoting Time as they promote Terius Behind Me which is scheduled to air AFTER Time. ugh. but i think a successful drama wouldn't need such a big promoting fuss as Time already have Choi Ho Chul's name on it. also Kim Eun Sook drama rarely got some big big promotion too but all of them were a big hit *finger crossed*

now i think so too after you said that they didn't mention about sickness and dying, at least after the very first news about Time released (that very brief synopsis, if you know what i mean). i notice that KJH got chubbier too (in that character description picture of him) and for a proper dying character isn't he supposed to be more skinnier? but i don't know, let's see. i think eliminating the dying aspect from Time is like eliminating one of main aspect from the whole story line. but again, that "for anyone, time is finite" is enough to give a hint about "that". if we look aback, most drama involving a dying lead character's rarely state that dying words especially on the synopsis (i remember Punch stated back then, he is dying from a brain tumor). but UF, even Sorry I Love You, Happy Home, etc were never had that words. maybe people just going to be skeptical about it, like "nah, i know what's going to happen so... PASS". japanese drama i think is the best for a plot twist, like a dying character won't necessarily died in the end. but if it's CHC, i believe he can do that too (or not, but in a good way)

i missed your analysis glad your back 

yeah i believe a good drama can do well and be a success even without promotion as we saw many dramas get A+ promotions but ended as a fail but i find it like a disrespect for the drama the actors and the writer like do just the minimum not act like there's no drama called shigan 

about the delying i'm sad how it's affecting rating of come here and hug me and so it's delaying shigan brodcast but i prefere it like that than being pushed and being affected like chahm 

in twitter some are saying that the response is good until now in dc drama people thought it'll eb a fantasie or a teenage drama since the leads are rookies and young and so they are surprised it's a serious drama and most believe in the writer so i think it's a good sign 

and about the dying caracter i'm not sure either let's just hope the drama will get a happy ending pleassse normally it's the case in secret and mask the writer always managed to have happy endings 

Archived