Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

 

not sure if this is about TIME but the hashtag does say so. long story short, none from KJH yet so far

 

another pic was from Seohyun friend while having lunch together with the caption about her cheering for TIME. not gonna post here i thought t'was not TIME related. 

 

now, my only hope is two:

- seeing more updates about filming *maybe

- more people joining this forum (so quiet even quieter than a graveyard)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

apparntly kim joon han is filming or will film in busun his manager posted pics and said they are there for filming 

and i really hope more people will join too i need some discussions and excitement here 

Spoiler

 

 

 

Drama synopsis update: "For anybody time is finite. The story of four men and women whose paths weave when every decisive moment was a different choice made in the past."

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

we barely got any news from our leads so far but yet now comes a whole new updated synopsis called for FOUR men and women?! did i missed something? this new synopsis somehow sounds more ambiguous as it completely renews "the last" one. how come this is already about the story of 4 men when we only got 2, at least from articles regarding the casting update of course if you leave out little Soo Ho and that head lawyer something. they got rid of "not much to live" probably because most people hates melodrama and such plot would make people ran even before decided to give it a try. 

other way, still i couldn't seem to agree or getting images out of speculation about whether this is going to be a fantasy melodrama, or not. i don't know, i just couldn't i can not picture CHC's making one, at least this soon. his so far (Mask and Secret Love) are rather heavy and dark, slice-of-life-y it just looks like it still going to be super long way before he came to the idea of making fantasies which rather "playful" and comical. but i don't know, let's see

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AyuW said:

we barely got any news from our leads so far but yet now comes a whole new updated synopsis called for FOUR men and women?! did i missed something? this new synopsis somehow sounds more ambiguous as it completely renews "the last" one. how come this is already about the story of 4 men when we only got 2, at least from articles regarding the casting update of course if you leave out little Soo Ho and that head lawyer something. they got rid of "not much to live" probably because most people hates melodrama and such plot would make people ran even before decided to give it a try. 

other way, still i couldn't seem to agree or getting images out of speculation about whether this is going to be a fantasy melodrama, or not. i don't know, i just couldn't i can not picture CHC's making one, at least this soon. his so far (Mask and Secret Love) are rather heavy and dark, slice-of-life-y it just looks like it still going to be super long way before he came to the idea of making fantasies which rather "playful" and comical. but i don't know, let's see

i think what they meant with 4 men and women is the four of them the first male and female lead and the 2 second leads that's all 

and as we have a little suho i think there would be some past events that will affect their time now as it's said in the synopsis that's what i understood 

but i wish we could get more bts pics and fan accounts of them filming plus pics of script reading the other drama that will air in july too but in monday thursday already got script reading pics last week and they wee seen filing in thailand since last week 

but then again kim joon han started filming again in busan so maybe we'll get more infos and lead actors will start filming regulary finally 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://m.blog.naver.com/cyg108/221277152596

from the blog:

 

- 16 eps, 70mins each (will be 32 eps, 35mins each)

- genre is melo-thriller

- 1st eps : July 11th 2018

and seol ji hyun is awoman who was born at poor family. She is tormented by debt and living in routine which only work, have a meal and sleep. Still dream of a happy family with her boyfriend and live each day faithfully.

there's more infos in the blog i just posted what i found in twitter if someone can read korean please tell us what it says more especialy about suho there's a description there 

i think it's a real melodrama like her bf will turn bad and suho apprently is sick and will die ughh prepare the tissus but still has no idea why it's a thriller 

anyway some of the pruduction team is in ulsan i think the majority if the scenes will be filmed their even little suho was filming there in the beggining of this week and kim joon han is filming in busan so yeah i think they are filming but in a quiet way 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, mimiseo said:

https://m.blog.naver.com/cyg108/221277152596

from the blog:

 

- 16 eps, 70mins each (will be 32 eps, 35mins each)

- genre is melo-thriller

- 1st eps : July 11th 2018

and seol ji hyun is awoman who was born at poor family. She is tormented by debt and living in routine which only work, have a meal and sleep. Still dream of a happy family with her boyfriend and live each day faithfully.

there's more infos in the blog i just posted what i found in twitter if someone can read korean please tell us what it says more especialy about suho there's a description there 

i think it's a real melodrama like her bf will turn bad and suho apprently is sick and will die ughh prepare the tissus but still has no idea why it's a thriller 

anyway some of the pruduction team is in ulsan i think the majority if the scenes will be filmed their even little suho was filming there in the beggining of this week and kim joon han is filming in busan so yeah i think they are filming but in a quiet way 

 

 

the paragraph telling Soo Ho as a man who is wealthy and is ruining the woman's live who is always lonely(?) all her life. the two met and trying not to fall in love because they both afraid of loving in such limited time (because he is dying). it also mention about 2 people who never met before, but i'm not sure who. filming locations is about to took place in local governments (police station maybe? lil Soo Ho posted pic of him filming at one), large hospitals etc (based from the article)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, AyuW said:

 

the paragraph telling Soo Ho as a man who is wealthy and is ruining the woman's live who is always lonely(?) all her life. the two met and trying not to fall in love because they both afraid of loving in such limited time (because he is dying). it also mention about 2 people who never met before, but i'm not sure who. filming locations is about to took place in local governments (police station maybe? lil Soo Ho posted pic of him filming at one), large hospitals etc (based from the article)

oo i see thank you i think what you said explain the thriller part of the drama 

Two people who never meet(?) will face a moment of despair. The two with not much time left to love(?) will try hard/have hard time to not love(?). Through them, it'll show how they realize how to spend their limited time/value the time.

with the new elements we got i like the story even more it has melo romance and thriller plus it's written by choi hee chol i think we'll get a good drama he knows how to get things and make the drama fun to watch even if it's a melo sad story 

 

very timely, MBC recently conducted a lecture and training on how to prevent and manage sexual harassment in the workplace for their drama 'time'.

DdZISkVVwAAZG3w.jpg

https://twitter.com/seohyuned/status/997032960565035008

 

pics from busan shooting 2 days ago

DdZSTgDU8AAy2Ue.jpg

DdZSU1sUwAAmd-D.jpg

DdZSVt2U0AAthT-.jpg

DdZSWq6UQAAH0Me.jpg

 

and apparently seohyu  and Hwang Seung Eun filmed their first scenes together today 

apparently a drama props

DdZTSv0VQAEM1Jq.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, AyuW said:

money? for "get off my fiancee right now" and BAM money slap to the face? lol glad seeing this such an improvement on updates!

hhhhhh thought of the same thing 

but how did the leads even meet and it's just the first ep and seol ji hyun already has a bf isn't it early for seol jihyun and suho to be lovers and his fiancee coming and throwing money on her face?? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

no perhaps since KJH playing villain (not really, bastard moreover) and Seo's dating a lawyer maybe KJH eventually made a joke on her and Seo's like "honey this Soo Ho guy is messing up with me" and Joon Han be like "let me handle this" thus Seung Un came right over for shut up money? HAHAHAHA super random theory i don't think of any probability on this esp when CHC writing the script ain't as predictable as this LOLLLL once again i'm getting delusional already

 

i think SH would discover his illness quite early and yes, i think Joon Han will also turns out to be a bad guy thanks for stealing my gf away and Joon Han & Seung Un would teams up to messed things up even more. haha such plot do remind me of a classic Taiwanese drama Silence (Vic Zhou & Park Eun Hye). gosh I NEED MORE FILMING PICTURES WITH THE LEADS ON IT ALREADY

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, AyuW said:

no perhaps since KJH playing villain (not really, bastard moreover) and Seo's dating a lawyer maybe KJH eventually made a joke on her and Seo's like "honey this Soo Ho guy is messing up with me" and Joon Han be like "let me handle this" thus Seung Un came right over for shut up money? HAHAHAHA super random theory i don't think of any probability on this esp when CHC writing the script ain't as predictable as this LOLLLL once again i'm getting delusional already

 

i think SH would discover his illness quite early and yes, i think Joon Han will also turns out to be a bad guy thanks for stealing my gf away and Joon Han & Seung Un would teams up to messed things up even more. haha such plot do remind me of a classic Taiwanese drama Silence (Vic Zhou & Park Eun Hye). gosh I NEED MORE FILMING PICTURES WITH THE LEADS ON IT ALREADY

seriously i love how you imagine things you have  alrge imagination but it's not impossible since saw such plot in many korean tiwanese drama and other asian dramas 

but i think something will ahppen between seol ji hyun her bf and suho girl friend that's how suho will meet jihyun 

there's a new discription of him : For male character Suho, he is described : born with golden spoon, finds the suffering of others bothersome, dulled/stifled/bored by by ongoing time

 

so he doesn't like when he see people suffering and so he comes to her rescue and thus they start loving each other 

which match this description

(Very rough from production notes) "A man and woman who would never meet face each other in a moment.For two people without much time left to love, they effort together not to love. How the two collide (?) and utilize time valuably when it is limited, we will show.

Seol Jihyun has unfortunate life but she is hopeful and bright, she dreams of happy future and family with her boyfriend. Cheon Suho has perfect life but he is depressed, empty. Something takes Jihyun's love and Suho's hours away. They fight to not fall in love.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

so it's like everything is going to be a karma wave for him. he hate to see people suffer but eventually he'll suffer. hmm, with now Come and Hug Me's already starting off pretty good (liking it so far. and is it also a melo thriller? it is if i'm not mistaken) same two genre in a row, i'm getting good feelings already. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, AyuW said:

so it's like everything is going to be a karma wave for him. he hate to see people suffer but eventually he'll suffer. hmm, with now Come and Hug Me's already starting off pretty good (liking it so far. and is it also a melo thriller? it is if i'm not mistaken) same two genre in a row, i'm getting good feelings already. 

yeah me too i like this drama as you said it just started and the comments are good about it and it just started so hopefully the ratings wil go up 

it's a thriller melo drama too and also from the same producers imagine asia if time has the same posters lightening and quality it will be good 

anyway it looks like seohyun kim joon han and hwang seung eun are all in busan filming but don't know about kim jung hyun 

well apparently he was also in busan or just going there ,

from his latest insta story looks like  he's holding an incheon brochure DddFOicV0AAyQIb.jpg

 

little suho just wrapped up filming so i think the adult actors will film daily now no more delay

Ddc9pKXVQAACAix.jpg

Ddc9pZVVMAEYqgb.jpg

and this from hse stylist she'ss till in busan i think 

Ddc3VIYV4AAr_q-.jpg

i'm curious what kind of scene will be filmed in a pool :ph34r:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, hallo3 said:

So excited!!!!:D I know I should expect a lot in order to not be disappointed IF the drama doesn't come out very well, but I'm still super hyped for this

ooo wlecome happy to see new people here 

you're not alone i'm also so escited but you too i try to not have high hopes so i won't be dispointed but let's trust the writer and the actors a little more 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hurray! so happy too to see new face!

by the end of My Mister maybe well, i've been wrong for suggesting that people hates melodrama. to be honest, i don't watch My Mister cus t'was too dark for me from the beginning it gave me anxiety. but My Mister was a melodrama for sure and rating were spectacular. i believe in CHC so much i believe he'll create a great love story no matter how sad it is. i think whether they're going to be happy and healthy in the end is not really an option, the story line is what really matter. his last works were wonderful with super good rating. Come and Hug Me's doing good so far, good story, good casts, good cinematography.. maybe it'll be just time to bring the rating up a lil bit more. CHC story line with Imagine Asia cinematography? worth the waiting time!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ooo they are really back to seoul and they are filming till now 

DdfU1kTVAAAKX9E.jpg

but don't know is filming exactly

from twitter and comparing the pic i posted above and this one 

DdfvUTgU8AEe33Q.jpg

some are saying it might be seol jihyun being a mascot and working part time job

and kim joon han is reported to film at down some of his fans said so they met him while he was promoting his movie earlier today

Link to comment
Share on other sites

the soju bottle is a giant plush soju-bottle-shaped costume? and smtown of all place! for goodness sake

i hope to see more KJH puhleeeeeeease. is it because he's "rich" so he wouldn't be seen walking around streets and alleys? his probably would just stick or be around offices, apartments or luxury houses where not many free people wandering around the street. we got nothing from the wealthy fiancee too!! none updated by leads themself yet or is it a protocol from the team for "do not upload anything about filming before xxxxx" just to not spoil anything argh i need more clearer updates!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, AyuW said:

the soju bottle is a giant plush soju-bottle-shaped costume? and smtown of all place! for goodness sake

i hope to see more KJH puhleeeeeeease. is it because he's "rich" so he wouldn't be seen walking around streets and alleys? his probably would just stick or be around offices, apartments or luxury houses where not many free people wandering around the street. we got nothing from the wealthy fiancee too!! none updated by leads themself yet or is it a protocol from the team for "do not upload anything about filming before xxxxx" just to not spoil anything argh i need more clearer updates!!!!!

i think they are trying to keep everything in secret they are filming eachday until late in the morning and they started filming mire than 2 months before the airing date so i think more eps will be pre produced so they don't want to spoil things 

i'm also curious about the male lead but he was with them in busan these last days and the rich girlfriend too so don' worry they are all filming now that they are in seoul let's pray will get pics of them filming 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..