• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why on earth did this forum is so quite? anyw, more script lookover by a stylist(?) of i-dont-know-who.

KJH last 3 IG posts were all have some kind of sad ambiance about his visit to Hongkong. maybe he's just in the middle of getting the "feel" out of it. heard that the life of an actor does affect one's personal live, haha. role of a gloomy dying man is definitely no easy. hoping to see more update probably shooting sneak peek from KJH in Korea!

14 hours ago, hugo10 said:

This gives me some vibe of "Uncontrollably Fond" version 2. So preparing the tissue to watch.

first time i watched UF i didn't expect that it was going to be a melodrama. the brief story line from asianwiki didn't serve any justice, it even didn't mention about the main character's supposed to be dying. but after watching minutes of first ep (scene when WB seeing a doctor and were told about his sickness), i was like wait what? and paused and googled "uncontrollably fond" just to found out that it was written by the same writer as I'm Sorry I Love You and was categorized as "melodrama"

3 hours ago, hugo10 said:

This gives me some vibe of "Uncontrollably Fond" version 2. So preparing the tissue to watch.

mmmm i don't know why but but i don't think he'll be sick the he has just few hours to live may mean something different like a real danger and if he doesn't succeed he'll die and it has a relation to the female lead don't know 

but even if he's really sick and he'll die i'm really curious how the drama will be and it's not possible that all drama event will happen in few hours 

but it'll be a melodrama for sure i already cried so much watching secret and mask so i'm prepared hh

2 hours ago, AyuW said:
why on earth did this forum is so quite? anyw, more script lookover by a stylist(?) of i-dont-know-who.

KJH last 3 IG posts were all have some kind of sad ambiance about his visit to Hongkong. maybe he's just in the middle of getting the "feel" out of it. heard that the life of an actor does affect one's personal live, haha. role of a gloomy dying man is definitely no easy. hoping to see more update probably shooting sneak peek from KJH in Korea!

ikr i don't know why not many people are commenting here hope to see more and more people here 

about kjh i think he likes ballads a lot maybe you're right he's getting in the mood but it doesn't make sense if you know that he's with his friends there so he must be enjoying himself like the second female lead who is also still enjoying her free time 

until now only seohyun and kim joon han who started filming and from i've seen they only filmed in monday all day and seohyun even stayed filming until 7 am that day but heard nothing about filming any time after that which is a little weird like why pack and rush all that filming in one day if you can film the days after but who knows maybe they did film in doors and we got no updates about it

and as we can see they already have the scripts for ep 3-4 so i'm confused if they are filming the 4 eps at the same time 

7 hours ago, Ayu Wardhanie said:
little Soo Ho filming. one question, is he filming Soo Ho with this look? so damn handsome

i think since suho is supposed to be a chaebol son they chose a handsome child actor 

suho himself is described as handsom good and perfect so i think it makes sense

but seriously when will the lead start filming again it's been like a week they are all just enjoying their free time

thought KJH last visit to HK was for the reason of filming. maybe they are filming, or maybe they aren't. we ain't got any news on little Seo Hyun either. perhaps they shoot indoor, or we're just unlucky not to get any peek a boo so far. hoping to see further about Time earlier in June (which means when we just 1 month ahead). in the meantime i'll just watch Mask or School 2017, ROTFL. seriously tho, i hate KJH shabby dumbhead look in Waikiki, i ain't picturing him as a dying man in that look. his in School 2017 was way much better: wealthy man, sleek with a hint of bad boy. i'm picturing more of Kang Eun Tak (love is drop by drop, apgujeong midnight sun), of course: wealthy, bad boy with a good wardrobe. he has this more or less resemblance with KJH, lol. can't wait for July to come faster ugh i'm getting delusional already

@AyuW  i think the one that is filming these days is little suho he gave some hints but we still didn't get any infos about little seo if it's really the case so i think there will be like a hild version before showing the adult actors 

just hope we'll get more infos and the filming and get the name of the supporting cast 

as for the main actors as i said they were all seen enjoying their times with their friends and family so i'm sure they are not filming maybe the real filming will start next week 

as for kjh i agree with you i can't portrait him as dying person i'm still septical about this i think it doesn't mean he's really sick and wil dye i think it means there's a real danger treatening him as he's described as a perfect chaebol sun so maybe he'll have this bad boy vibe but he's gentle in the heart like ju ji hun in mask i think he'll fit perfectly if so 

haha yes most melodrama often start off with a childhood back story. actually, i pictured him portraying this soon-to-be character of his tbh, i realize he had this melancholy aura esp after i stumbled upon a poster of his short movie (or is it a movie?) with Seo Ye Ji titled Remembering First Love. t'was categorized as melodrama and i'm loving those warmhearted eyes and the bond between him and SYJ looks lovable leaving his last Tae Woon & Dong Gu image off him (couldn't find the movie anywhere, not listed on asianwiki either!). i don't think the brief description we got so far fits the "life threatening danger" because if it is that means he got choices if he want to live then run or save yourself or anything but here we got "spending his last days" and "not much time to live" (gosh why this sounds so miserable already) but then again that's just my guesswork (or my delusion of getting a new dose of melodrama with such plot just begin to get overboard). i also couldn't picture Kim Woo Bin portraying his Shin Joon Young thanks to his bad boy-ness but BAM!. KWB didn't get to show how sick he is in UF i mean the writer herself rarely show how miserable the suffering character is (i often forget that the lead is sick because it almost got no fainting, hospital scene, etc), but our writer here... i can't recall how many time i saw Joo Ji Hoon faints in Mask and those hospital scenes too.. such scenes would make ones look even more in despair than they actually is

9 minutes ago, AyuW said:

haha yes most melodrama often start off with a childhood back story. actually, i pictured him portraying this soon-to-be character of his tbh, i realize he had this melancholy aura esp after i stumbled upon a poster of his short movie (or is it a movie?) with Seo Ye Ji titled Remembering First Love. t'was categorized as melodrama and i'm loving those warmhearted eyes and the bond between him and SYJ looks lovable leaving his last Tae Woon & Dong Gu image off him (couldn't find the movie anywhere, not listed on asianwiki either!). i don't think the brief description we got so far fits the "life threatening danger" because if it is that means he got choices if he want to live then run or save yourself or anything but here we got "spending his last days" and "not much time to live" (gosh why this sounds so miserable already) but then again that's just my guesswork (or my delusion of getting a new dose of melodrama with such plot just begin to get overboard). i also couldn't picture Kim Woo Bin portraying his Shin Joon Young thanks to his bad boy-ness but BAM!. KWB didn't get to show how sick he is in UF i mean the writer herself rarely show how miserable the suffering character is (i often forget that the lead is sick because it almost got no fainting, hospital scene, etc), but our writer here... i can't recall how many time i saw Joo Ji Hoon faints in Mask and those hospital scenes too.. such scenes would make ones look even more in despair than they actually is

mmm what you said make sense i actually if he's really sick and dying i'll be sooo sad 

i don't know how the story will be like will all the drama happen in those few days ughh i'm so curious 

anyway i'm excited to see the chemistry between the leads i bet it'll be so good 

fun fact: Jang Joon Ho the director previously work with both So Min and Seo Hyun (as we all knew So Min got the first offer before Seo Hyun). after So Min declined, they immediately went after Seo. like "hey you should try So Min or Seo coz they did good with me" lol. So Min previously work with the director for Princess Aurora where she took care of Seo Ha Jun whose also sick

1 minute ago, AyuW said:

fun fact: Jang Joon Ho the director previously work with both So Min and Seo Hyun (as we all knew So Min got the first offer before Seo Hyun). after So Min declined, they immediately went after Seo. like "hey you should try So Min or Seo coz they did good with me" lol. So Min previously work with the director for Princess Aurora where she took care of Seo Ha Jun whose also sick

yeah he worked with seo in btgt that unded in november i believe his the one who suggested her for time drama

but nooo does this mean his really going to die :bawling::bawling:

can we wish for a miracle to happen please i want a happy ending as in mask and secret 

just new update about script and script and script so far

last pic trans:

I love you! There is no time!

The happiest time of my life

TIME/Shigan

not sure if this is a script. nonetheless "the happiest time of my life" either represent CHC previous on-pending drama or simply a new description about our drama: TIME. or maybe, just maybe, TIME is going to be a merge between the two considering THTOML's still does not have an airing date nor cast certainty (or simply TIME is actually THTOML with new title)

from the hashtag: #수목미니시리즈 which means #upcoming(?)miniseries

is TIME going to be a miniseries? 

*) edit: oh no problem! checked MBC website and turns out there are so many under miniseries category including I Miss You, W and many more. maybe miniseries tag for any drama below 100 eps

@AyuW wait what do you mean by "is TIME going to be a miniseries? " isn't it a wed thurs drama so it's a mini serie no?? 

and the description given is new :

I love you! There is no time!

The happiest time of my life

it makes thing more confusing loool i think we won't know what's the drama really talking about until the drama starts hhh 

the "there's no time" can be interprated in many ways we need more infos to be sure 

and yeah i saw many people thinking the time and THTOML being the same drama i think with jcw inlistement things didn't work out so maybe they just moddified some things and chose a diff description but keep the majority of events the same !!! 

i don't much about THTOML  if someone can share some infos i think it'll help us 

if you search for "the happiest time of my life" (i searched and found a page on asianwiki) it is written that the revised romanization of the title is "내 생애 가장 행복한 시간" which is the exact same title as we can see from the pic above. so yes, maybe TIME is going to be THTOML with new title.

that's my fault as for the miniseries loool i never knew that simply a wed-thu drama is a miniseries i think "miniseries" is those single episode drama or anything lesser than 10 

14 minutes ago, AyuW said:

if you search for "the happiest time of my life" (i searched and found a page on asianwiki) it is written that the revised romanization of the title is "내 생애 가장 행복한 시간" which is the exact same title as we can see from the pic above. so yes, maybe TIME is going to be THTOML with new title.

that's my fault as for the miniseries loool i never knew that simply a wed-thu drama is a miniseries i think "miniseries" is those single episode drama or anything lesser than 10 

well i believe miniseries are midweek series though 

if "the happiest time of my life" and "time" are the same in the end hope there won't be any prob with script and the drama 

it just mean that the script has been going around since 2016 so let's see how it will turn arround i think i'll just trust the writer  and the actors 

i already tried to collect more infos about THTOML but didn't find anything there's no infos other than it was offered to jcw 

look like he was filming yesterday well that's what i understood 

and look like they filmed in an hospital and in a police station as for investigations

i think there will be really a childhood story before the lead actors show up  

Archived