[Drama 2018] Familiar Wife, 아는 와이프

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am looking forward to watching this drama! Liked script writer previous dramas, they where well rounded story that had a very well develop flow, so feel I am in safe hands watching :D 

Guest ireumimolla

Can't wait for Ji-Sung and Han Ji-Min's new drama! They just woke me up from a 1.5year hiatus lol.

HJM is so cute in the BTS video! Dancing to Seo Taiji and Boys :D

200w_d.gif

Comparing her version to the original:

200w_d.gif

giphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Hope TvN uploads lots of behind-the-scenes...^_^

Awesome. Thanks for those clips and pictures. I watched the highlight video. Does that mean that Jisung and Jimin had a do over life, with a different wife in the present life? That is very interesting. I thought the drama is like tomorrow with you where he skips time over and over again or go back couple where he tried to fix the past.

I would prefer this to have the go back couple vibes than tomorrow with you. I am not a fan of going back and forth thru present and future, i did not like tomorrow with you to be honest. Ji sung has been given 2 coins so he has only 2 chances to go back. I am curious if he really has a new wife in the future. I am curious too on that one decision that totally change his future. I hope viki or dramafever will release a subtitled version of the teasers. Its hard to appreciate the trailer if there is nothing that i can understand lol 

Hahahaha based on the new trailer, it looks like Ji Sung got his wishes come true. A new wife/partner  (looks like it’s his first love), stable financial, and anything else he wishes for. On the other side, Han Ji Min still single, perhaps she is also has a stable career. But fate always has its own way right? :D They meet again in Ji Sung’s office (a scene where Ji Sung freaks out and shout while releasing ‘the smoke gun/fire extinguisher??’.

The trailer says it all, hope that I didn’t give any spoiler ahead. :lol:

Archived