Your First Kiss

Guest yeahjusmeh

Guest anonwhomous

Never Been Kissed! I'm sorta proud of it, yet I'm still not. Hmmmm...I was told by my sisters that kissing someone is like kissing your hand or sucking it I guess. I don't know...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fairytaledreamer

my first kiss were in second year of college. Even though I dated since Middle High but never physically did anything sexual. lol ..

The kiss came as a suprised, he kept me company while I were doing my homework ..

The feeling was great, wonderful !! sparkly fireworks went off haha . Since it was my first, I didn't know what to do and copy what he did haha, after a few months I learned to kiss better :)

• 1 month later...

My first kiss with my current kiss was amazing hahah I didn't know what the heck I was doing, but we both went for it and then it led to like a bajillion hours of makeout session lolol. I was slightly drunk but I sobered up right away when all that happened... I remember thinking wow he has such nice lips.... hahahha Our second anniversary is coming up this month :))))))

I'm one of of those girls that got their first kiss pretty late (at 20 lol) with my current (and first) boyfriend. We were at his place talking and since we're pretty open about everything I asked out of curiosity what he thought about physical contact in relationships. He said he was comfortable with it as long as the other person was comfortable with it, and shortly after he admitted he wanted to kiss me but didn't because he thought it might've been too fast. I hinted to him that it wasn't, so he just kinda looked at me and said, "...come here." and took my hand and held onto my neck and leaned in and... my first kiss haha.
It was quite nice. I didn't know what to expect but he was very slow and gentle. And when he pulled back, he left a kiss on my cheek. I seriously think I snagged the sweetest guy ever because all of my "firsts" so far have been so great just because it feels right.

• 7 months later...

yay I can finally post here -__- or wait.. *yay? I've been holding onto this record for 22 yrs...and now a super cute girl comes and does this to me :/

after cooking her a nice dinner, I took her out. It was past midnight and we walked around holding each other in a dark rainforest, next to a volcano, and then at a beach...
Then I took her to a beach on North Shore and we sat on the cool sand alone in the dark. I held her, she lay on my chest. Although she kept looking back at me with a really big smile, I didn't take any hints. It was 3AM. Finally she asked me in a low voice...
girl: have you ever kissed a girl before?
me: No, 要不要?
girl: okkkk :3

and then we made out a few times. I put my lips on hers, and then she moved her lips, mouth, and tongue. I did my best to keep up. It didn't feel like anything, not really emotional either, and didn't taste like anything. It was not until the next day that kissing her meant anything emotional, which now means a lot to me. Physically it is meh, but emotionally it is amazing (*-*)

Now that i think back to my first kiss , i don't really know what to make of it . It wasn't awful but it also wasn't anything out of the ordinary . It was just something...new . It was a bit awkward for the fact that i didn't know how to react to it .

It happened while playing truth or dare and it was with my soon-to-be boyfriend . It was really late and i had to go home and I was so reluctant to do it , particularly when i thought it was gross . So i was eventually coaxed into doing it . At first i was pretty unresponsive since i didn't know what i was supposed to do , but in the end instinct took over and i kind of managed . Of course my triumph over that small feat was cut short by my having to run home since it was way past my curfew .

• 2 weeks later...

I had my first kiss when I was 19 years old. It wasn't expected at all and I've always had this stupid silly wish since I was little that whoever my first kiss was gonna be, I was going to be their first kiss too. Well that didn't happen.. xD It was still very sweet though. My S/O was just playing around and kissing me on the cheeks but then he accidentally kissed half my lip. I was so shocked I turned to him and I was like "Did that count?! o_o" He said, "No but this does". And tralalala. 

Guest gisellaaa

I had my first kiss with my first boyfriend on June 2nd, 2013. I've been dating him for around two weeks but I've known him since I was in 4th grade (about 6 years). We just recently broke up but I was also his first girlfriend.
Haha it was really cute and sweet. We're both super shy and we were each other's firsts for a lot of things. So yeah anyways, he was walking me home from school and were holding hands and just talking about random things. We were on a quiet street and there wasn't anybody there, so next thing I knew he was hugging me and when he pulled away he kissed my forehead (since he's quite tall) and then brushed my hair away. 
I don't know but he was just looking in my face for a while and the next thing I know he put his hand under my chin, lifted it up and just... leaned in and went for it. Hahah I really didn't expect it so it was quite a shock for me. He didn't force his lips on me or anything. It was really soft, gentle, and sweet. 
And then when he pulled away he just laughed and told me that I was cute whenever I blush (I guess my face was probably really red ughh) and that my lips tastes like strawberries -__-
PS. I'm also 16. Heheh after the kiss I couldn't sleep that night and smiled like a crazy happy monkey until the next day LOL

Guest iiTurtle1430292937

My boyfriend stole my first kiss (on the lips) on my birthday :DIt was the best birthday ever! The kiss was a bit awkward since I'm an awkward child but it wasn't his first kiss so it didn't turn out too bad :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tina Luo

havent gotten mine yet ): i hope it turns out to be cute as some of you guys have written of, it took me a while to get through them, still am HAHAHAH

some of ur stories are amazingly cute though holy crap i cant even ;______;

i shall wait for the one /o/ 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest atypicalgirl

My first kiss was with a guy I wasn't sure of at that time, but he really liked me. I remember we were lying side by side .. and I asked him to kiss me. He leaned over and pecked me in the lips. And that was it. I didn't feel anything until he left and realized how much I actually liked him, hehe. They say a kiss determines if it'll make or break the relationship. For me, we have been together since that day. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest itzmelulu

Mine was horrible and it was my fault too bahahaha he made his move first and once our lips touched I didnt know what to do so I pushed him away... -_- I felt soo bad.. and I made him wait 3 weeks into our relationship to get that kiss

Guest Alicia Lacroix

maybe i had mine when i was in elementary school but i'm not sure lol. Confused memories. But I never had a real first kiss and I'm almost 16

Guest heartofarose

Mine was nothing special.
I had my first kiss fresh into my first year of high school to my then boyfriend.We'd been going out for two days and we were just hanging out in my best friend's basement.I was very reserved and at the time, didn't even think about kissing him (lol)He pointed over to his cheek so I could give him a light peck, which I would do at most,turned over and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.I was super pissed at that moment, but now I just look back at it and laugh.
Nothing too special, but memorable for me haha

• 5 weeks later...

It's funny how I got my first kiss on the cheek was in kindergarten by a guy 2 years older than me. Now I'm 16 and my lips are still virgin. :P

Archived