Your First Kiss

Guest yeahjusmeh

Mine was amazing. Simple, yet sweet. We were at the top of a parking garage that looked out onto the Las Vegas strip. The lights of the city were shining brightly under the night sky. He held me around my waist from my back and we both just looked out over the view. When I looked back at him, we both smiled at each other, then he gave me my first kiss. <3 That was almost 8 months ago and we're still going strong and happily in love.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was cutee, my boyfriend sang me a song for my birthday and then after his friend that was playing guitar greeted me and left he told me he still had something to do and then gave me a kiss :'D That day he just kept going for cute kisses whenever he had the chance C:

Guest HavenInMuse

It was sweet. We were watching a show, sitting next to each other, and my then bf gave me a peck on the cheek. I turned in surprise, and he was coming again, and this time he missed my cheek since I moved, and hit my lips. Then we really kissed. xD

My first kiss was terrible - I was almost 18 years old, slightly drunk ( the other party was heavily drunk ) and I didn't even want to be kissed -_- Luckily our lips only touched each other for a short moment because I tried to get away from him asap.

My second kiss then again was better - and I would consider this to be my first proper kiss since neither of us was drunk and we actually wanted to kiss each other. It happened earlier this year... We had just met again with my then bf after months of waiting and although it was a little awkward at first being around him again, we relaxed quite fast. We were sitting on a mattress on the bedroom floor and he was reading one of my letters I had written for him earlier. Then we just kept looking at each other, then slowly trying to kiss but hesitated a little - and after a while we were ready and just did it. Because of my lack of experience I didn't really know how to french kiss but luckily it came out naturally and with some assistance from the other party, haha. I just hope I wasn't a bad kisser. Nevertheless, I still miss the feeling of kissing and being kissed. One of my best moments up until now.

Guest Wingedbunny

It was incredibly lame. I was in my parents room on the bed with the guy. He was playing resident evil 4 and i was watching because i like watching people game. All of a sudden he turns around and kisses me. It was over really fast but it was okay. It never worked out between us and we never dated. I even hated him a few years after that (because of other things). However at the time it was cute so i don't regret it..

Guest mysassyboy

Night time at the beach with one of my seniors after we had dinner. He asked if he could kiss me and I just laughed and said ok. He had seafood for dinner so it was a little bit sticky afterwards lol he was a great kisser despite his wandering hands... :sweatingbullets:

Guest petite.lapine

My first kiss was with my ex about a month or two into the relationship? I actually asked him to kiss me, because I was getting really impatient, haha.

His lips were really chapped, and it didn't feel too good on my lips. Really wasn't what I expected a kiss to feel like. -_-

But nonetheless, it was a kiss with someone I really liked, so even if the physical aspect of it wasn't too great, this wave of happiness and disbelief still rushed through me.

• 1 month later...
Guest puckapow

I don't consider my first time my first time considering how drunk and clueless I was -.-

I didn't feel a darn thing, All I remember was the guy asking me I wanted more while dancing with him in the club and I asked, "What's more?!" and he went for it. Very sloppy and deep. No feelings at alll...

btw to those who don't know, I'm 19 and I didn't get my first kiss until now. lolol

But my very real first time happened two days ago, not my boyfriend, but we do like each other. We are both in a Shanghai Chinese summer program. While in his dorm we were just talking, laying our heads down on each other, holding hands and all, for maybe an hour. It was getting late and I was telling him I had to go and he told me not to go and stay T_T Man I really wanted to but my aunt would kill me if I didn't go home

-.- but naturally our heads tilted more towards each other when we talked and when I was going to leave his lips came towards mine and BAM it just happened. but only lasted for 30secs since I pulled away x.x I was like alll embarrassed covering my face with my hands blushing xDD

Man, first kisses are unforgettable. I just keep thinking about it -___-;; It was nice reading everyone else experience ^^

Guest connie333

It was while sitting in a public place. I didn't like it at first, but after a while your feelings seem to flow through each other ><

• 2 weeks later...
Guest realies09

At my house. It was during the first few months of our relationship. He pulled me towards him, touched my face, looked into my eyes and kissed my cheek. Then our hands just wandered around (not gonna go into detail) and then our lips just met. (: At first it was just a cute peck and then gradually turned into a makeout session. Yep, that was my first kiss. Lol.

BTW, I was already 20 at that time. (:

• 1 month later...

We went out on a date and he drove me home to save me from paying for the bus fare lol So we stood outside and it was kind of awkward, because I didn't know what to do and so I said: 'So... how do we end this (the date)? I think you have more experience than me.' He jokingly nodded his head and said: 'A little.'

He came closer and put his arms around my waist. At first I thought he went in for a hug, but then he leaned his head against mine and said: 'We could end it this way.' Then he leaned in and kissed me. I was kind of surprised but I kissed him back and it only lasted 10 seconds or something before I pulled away. It was quite nice, not wet or sloppy but he did slightly brush his tongue against my lips.

I couldn't smack myself any harder on the head though, because right after I pulled away I said: 'I have braces.' L'MAO. But then I told him I'll see him soon and he said: 'That's enough for me.'

Guest Marissa

I fell asleep in his car and felt something moist on my lips..totally ignore it..constantly happening (thought I was drooling but I wasn't)..pretended to sleep and found out he's been kissing me this whole time. He drove me and I do not know HOW the thing started off..but it was a dare of some sort and I dare he wouldn't kiss me..guess wrong. Took my chin and made my head face him and SMOOCH...yeah...I ran home LOL!

It was in Korea. I got ninja kissed by a guy who was walking me home. We were in one of those underground walkways. We were tipsy/drunk (we're both 21+ I'm older =P)

He was carrying my bag, and we got into a mini argument. So I took my bag from him and was going to walk the rest of the way by myself when I turned around, and BAM! He was suddenly on my face, french kissing me.

And with my inhibitions lowered, I went along with it. Heck, he was cute and I liked him...ahahhaa...gosh, I sound so shallow now XD

Then the rest of the way to my place, we kept stopping to drunkenly kiss/make out on the streets...lmao~

But yeah...haven't talked to him ever since that night. So much for beating up the guy who steals my first kiss :rolleyes:

Still fun to tell my friends how I lost my first kiss though...ahahaha

Guest Lauvable

hahaha i kinda kissed her nose before her lips =='' i hugged her after and i was just thinking 'you screwed it up omg why...'

Guest sungified

First kiss was after our first date. I just wanted to say bye and to hang out another time but he just kept looking at me, so we kissed. It was quick and awkward. The 2nd kiss was totally not romantic at all; until this day I don't even know why I gave in. I was tipsy and he took the advantage to french kissed me. Throughout the whole night he was soo clingy and kept on french kissing me. I felt used and disgusted; we weren't even official boyfriend and girlfriend yet...To add onto those disgusting kisses, we broke up after 2 months of going out. It wouldn't be so bad if he was actually a caring boyfriend; we broke up because he ignored me for a whole week and texted me one day asking where I was and to hang. Yes, texted. I thought he would be more matured than that since he's way older than me, but I thought wrong. Immature jerk. I hope that jerk never gets a girlfriend until he start learning how to treat a woman. -_____- I felt cheated and I wasted my precious summer on him when I could've have meet someone that deserves me. My first summer in 3 years all down the drain.

Guest .La.Dolce.Vita.

My first kiss was when I was 19.

He and I and a few of our friends had taken a trip to Madrid, Spain and all our other friends were out doing something else. We had dinner by ourselves and then it started to rain so we ran to our hostel. We were talking out on the balcony because our hostel room was on the third or fourth floor, and then one thing lead to another and...we kissed.

It seemed very ideal and romantic but I remember that I thought the kiss felt weird, maybe a little sloppy. But of course kissing got better after that :)

Archived