Your First Kiss

Guest yeahjusmeh

Guest liljekonvalj

My first kiss was stolen. I was at a big party with my best friend. We were having fun - dancing and and all that. A guy came up behind me and I turned around. He pressed his lips against my. I tried pushing him away - he didn't really understand that I didn't want him to keep kissing me. I felt soo.. ugh. (I got away after a little more struggle) Let's just say my first kiss wasn't ''all'' that I wanted it to be. It was kind of sad - I try no to think about it

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest johnpatric

I still remember my first kiss, I have kissed my first girlfriend when I was 18 years old.. even I know the date also... :)

• 5 months later...
Guest shooting_stars

This must be so silly, but as someone who grew up on Soompi (I'm 20+ now), I had always wanted to post in this thread...and now I finally get the chance to! (I'm a late bloomer, but I also haven't been on here in a while. Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but this one is adorable and fun; I just had to!)
I had my first kiss this past summer with my current boyfriend. It happened at his apartment on his bed (typical, right?). I think I laid down on the bed first, then he laid down next to me, but I knew what that was going to lead to, and I wasn't sure if I was ready, so I sat up and kept trying to get him to get up as well so we could leave, but he was making it difficult because he didn't want to leave his bed...then after some more talking, I laid down next to him again, and he put his arms around me and I think he just went for it. At first, I would only let him peck me because I was so nervous about using tongue, and I kept talking to try to distract him, but I think he eventually figured out that I was nervous about kissing him, so he told me to "just go with the flow" and then he kissed me again and finally I just relaxed and went with it. 
It was definitely an interesting experience, but I didn't feel sparks or butterflies or whatever. It really didn't feel like anything, and I remember thinking, "Oh, so now I get how actors can just kiss each other without thinking too much about it" haha, but after that, I like kissing him now...:):\">

• 2 months later...

My first kiss was with an American soldier. We weren't officially dating but we had been hanging out for awhile and I really enjoyed his company. I remember it was nighttime during the winter a couple years back and we had just come from the movies. He walked me to my door and I stood on the step so we were face to face and as the snow fell from the sky, I knew he was going to kiss me and I teased him about it and then he kissed me. Hahaha 

Guest MayuBabyy

don't force it. my friends "forced" my first kiss by asking a guy to kiss mehe was korean, one of my good friends but a smoker and it was awful. his tongue encroached my throat and it was disgusting
moral of the storydon't rush it, it doesn't make you "cool" when you've gotten your first kisswait for the right moment and person

• 11 months later...

I've been reading posts from this thread yearssss ago and I guess I can finally share my experience haha. I guess I grew up watching too many Asian dramas so I expected more from my first kiss but to my disappointment, it wasn't all that. 

I had my first kiss last month. We were cuddling in the living room after having some wine. We finished the movie and he asked if I wanted to go to his room to watch some shows on his laptop. I was sleepy, so I went with him. We continued cuddling and he asked if I wanted to learn how to kiss. I thought he was kidding so I laughed but he just went for it. We pretty much made out but I don't remember much about it. His lips were soft though, and I remember at some point I even complained that my lips were chapped haha. Overall, it wasn't a bad experience but it probably would've been better if I had experienced this with someone I was actually dating... not with my friend's roommate -_-

Well, a first kiss is very memorable no matter it was great or not. For some people, their first kisses are rather embarrassing. If some of you haven't had a first kiss already, it might be better if you could know some tips to create the best first kiss possible. Haha. That sounds too ridiculous but learning how to kiss a girl for the first time or how to kiss a guy for the first time is rather important in a romantic relationship, at least for me. Even, some people feel embarrassed and wonder about what to do with their hand while kissing. In my opinion, it might be a subtle issue, but it's worth learning.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

My first kiss was with a guy I had the biggest crush on and it happened on a balcony in Palm Springs LOL. Late bloomer, I know. Everyone else was asleep in the room except for us so I joined him on the balcony. One thing led to another and it became a make out session that got a little handsy. The entire time I kept thinking how platonic it felt and I kept saying that it was slightly awkward. He didn't seem to mind though hahaha. 

Scandalous: I was drunk and didn't remember it. A guy whom I never liked said he kissed me, so if we take his word, that's about it. In Kdramas that would have stirred up new feelings, but in real life I was just disgusted and never got drunk again.

• 1 month later...

My second kiss was really special,right on my cheeks,with the one i like the most in the world at that time haha, on the first day he asked me to date him, with 9 red rose bouquet,on the day 09 september 2009 right on his car, infront my house. just like pretty number 999 :P after kiss i just like crazy person,i cant stop smiling all night long :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

My first kiss was on the day I said yes to be his girlfriend. We were walking in an empty mall at night and he kept playing around with me like suddenly forcing me to the wall and trapping me with his arms and leaning closer. He did that just to scare me because he knows I'm so shy....lol. Then when we were holding hands walking and when I least expected he came in front of me and kissed me. 

Before that I always wondered what kissing someone on the lips would feel like. I thought it would feel gross but if it's with someone you really love it literally feels like the world has stopped and that you two are the only ones moving... it's such a romantic feeling 

My first kiss was when I was a Freshman in high school. I was 14 years old and my boyfriend at the time, Dustin, was a Sophomore. I remember he would always come over right after school and we spent a lot of time with my siblings. We lived in the same neighborhood so his foot-mobile was his only transportation. 

It happened when he was leaving home. We were outside my front door and I was saying my goodbye, I gave him a long hug and after he pulled away he came in for a kiss and I returned the favor. It lasted like .5 seconds. Literally.

It was nothing like those Korean Drama's where everything freezes and goes in slow-motion. It does not last for more than 2 seconds. Don't expect much if it is going to be your first kiss. But, it'll get better with time, that's a promise :) 

• 2 weeks later...

for those who have experienced kiss, have you ever wondered how many different types of kisses are there ?

here i have found a couple of hot kisses in  a random site : http://www.beautyepic.com/types-of-kisses/ . Even i was shocked to see the different variations of kisses. 

1 minute ago, ludhiyaparker said:

for those who have experienced kiss, have you ever wondered how many different types of kisses are there ?

here i have found a couple of hot kisses in  a random site : http://www.beautyepic.com/types-of-kisses/ . Even i was shocked to see the different variations of kisses. 

Though i liked the forehead kiss from one of my favourite K-drama : Heirs .

Archived