Your First Kiss

Guest yeahjusmeh

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sandralee

er......h.o.t blush.gif ..... hahahha...My real first one was a sudden one from my BF CLOSE to my lips while on an escalator in a PACKED shopping centre.. sweatingbullets.gif

That's so cute ^^

Guest toGETherONE

Mines was simple and good mainly 'cos it happened w/ my best friend and we respect each other a lot. He gives me good feeling so an intimate affection like a first kiss happens to go well.

I think you shouldn't fret over it. I can only hope that your first kiss will happen onto someone you care and respect whom shares those mutual values.

As one said, wrong people give bad kisses.

Guest scrump

Mine was with my first boyfriend at a party...we were playing beer pong (classy, i know..) but he asked me if we won this round, if i would give him a kiss. we almost lost, but in the end we won. I didn't give it to him right away but later we were just chilling in the kitchen in the dark to get away from the party and then he asked if he could redeem his prize and we kissed ;) its a sweet memory even though were not together anymore. except the kiss was sorta awkward because he went straight to tongue action and i had no clue what to do lol. 

Guest wantcookie

My first kiss was in my bf's room on the corner of his bed. Hahaha i remember exactly how it went. He said come on please? It'll be nothing just close your eyes. So i did but opened my eyes and i started laughing and i started to scream not like murder scream but like eeeeeeeeeeee. haha I closed my eyes again and then he kissed me. What he said after was cute "see you freaked out for nothing! Now just never forget that I was your first kiss kay?"

Guest Somaek

I dont know why people put so much emphasis on "firsts" but I've never kissed a girl before anyway so yeh.

Well I did but she kinda forced herself on me so does that count? To me it doesn't... or maybe it does. But either way, the first kiss won't be any more significant to me than any other kiss. What matters is the girl i guess.

Guest myworldismusic1996

first kiss on the cheek:

it was  on august 5th, 2010; he asked to be his gf that morning at around 1am ^^

anyways we were at a buddhist tour thingy and they provided dorms for us to sleep in the  temple. it was like 11pm and we were sitting on the ground in the hallway, holding hands. he pointed "hey, look over there" i looked and he sneaked a quick kiss on my cheek ^^;  then he said that  he wanted to do that just in case if he forgets to kiss me the next day. (the tour ended the next day, so we could only spend one more day together)

first kiss on the lips:

this was when the tour ended (the next day) and he helped carry my luggage into the lobby of the  temple. since i was leaving to go to a friends house and the rest of the people were going to go to another temple  to sleep for one more  night, we were both really sad that we couldnt see each other until a really long time. so we hugged for like 5 minutes straight and he lifted his head off my shoulder  and kissed me on the lips. it was so unexpected for me, cuz it was my first and i was kinda crying ><" i think i kinda squirmed and didnt kiss him back.. but he left me all heart-racing afterwards. it was sweet though ;]

lol sorry for the long post x]

Guest Bby-GIE

My first kiss was in my bf's room on the corner of his bed. Hahaha i remember exactly how it went. He said come on please? It'll be nothing just close your eyes. So i did but opened my eyes and i started laughing and i started to scream not like murder scream but like eeeeeeeeeeee. haha I closed my eyes again and then he kissed me. What he said after was cute "see you freaked out for nothing! Now just never forget that I was your first kiss kay?"

awww. thats really cute what your bf said afterwards.

^^

Guest winnter

it happened while i was clubbing a couple of weeks ago :/ not exactly how i wanted it to happen but the guy was nice and cute. i didnt place much emphasis on my 'first kiss' anyways.

Guest janicebigbrother

Totally over-rated. I lost my first kiss when I was in Grade 2 to a classmate, but I didn't kiss anyone for 10 years afterwards since I didn't date for that long, I don't go around kissing random guys. x]

Guest muck012

first kiss was when i was a kid, and it wasn't anything special, i kissed everyone when i was a kid, so i did with a school friend. she started crying and said that i had to marry her. first kiss after puberty was stolen by a nuna. just sweet pecks, and nothing more. first kiss with a girlfriend, we were drinking with friends, and i won a game, she was supposed to kiss me on the cheek, but i turned my head at the last moment, and got slapped. two days later, she came over my house, and she lunged at me, and we made out for about an hour. hmmmm.... interesting memories.

Guest glitterpop

Mine was nice.

It was with a friend of mine. We liked eachother, we just never admitted it.

We hung out one day and he had to go home, so I walked him out of our friend's house.

He was about to get on his bike and I was just standing there, shyly smiling at him.

He then came over and we just kissed. It lasted like, 7 seconds. I enjoyed it. xD

Guest Cynthisizer

Mine was a bit...strange?

So I was saying bye to my then bf (This was like 4 years ago) and I leaned in to kiss his cheek but he grabbed my face and turned my head and kissed me on the lips instead. Then after he said, "You're so clumsy!" Which I thought was a bit insulting at the time haha but yeah, it wasn't one of those awesome first kisses that go down in history. XP

Guest plumerias

Absolutely gross. I was kissed by a nerdy friend who I went to a school dance with freshman year. :|

I didn't even like him.

BLAARHHGGGGGGGG!!!!

Guest lokkita

Unfortunately mine was nothing very glamorous, but hey.

It was with my first boyfriend in a dark room... I meant to casually kiss him on the cheek but I missed! I kissed his lips instead! He was happy, but I was so disappointed in myself because I wanted my first kiss to be special and magical and all the crap girls dream about. Haha.

Haha thinking back, it was pretty cute. C= I liked my first kiss.

We were hanging out at the park, just lying down under a tree for some shade after exams or something... Messing around etc, and then I rolled on top of him and gave him a peck :ph34r: SNEAK ATTACK. I stole his first kiss :lol:

Archived