Your First Kiss

Guest yeahjusmeh

Guest moo_lah

My first kiss was kind of forced on me.

I was laying in my bed when he climbed on top of me and just pressed his lips against mine.

Really sloppy and wet ><

Not my idea of a first kiss, and we're no longer friend's either. Sigh D:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cinjin

My first kiss was actually kinda nice haha. We weren't on a date or anything; we were just hanging out with our group of friends that day. After he dropped off a friend home, it was just me and him. We were gonna go hang out with another friend but before that, he drove to a nearby park and said, "I want to play here for a bit." We walked around the pond area for a few minutes until he said, "lets sit down on the benches." I sat down but he didn't; he sat/kneeled on the ground in front of me. We were just talking about some stuff until our heads just naturally got really close and our foreheads were touching. We just stayed like that for awhile until he went for it. Actually, I was trying to avoid it at first because I was really nervous so I kept avoiding eye contact and turning my head LOL but in the end, I let him. My first kiss was pretty perfect to me :P. We kissed a few more times before we left the park lool. That was actually a goodbye kiss though because he was moving away.

Guest lforletty

Mine sucked is all I can say LOL it was in grade school. In some ways I consider my first proper kiss done with my ex 'cause he was the one who taught me how to kiss properly._.

It was... not that great. My ex forced it onto me, saying that we should "seal our relationship" with a kiss... I was a bit reluctant but didn't want to upset him at the time so I leaned in for it and he locked it very wet and sloppily. And forcefully. =__=;;; I'd rather not think of that memory...

Guest chromexheart

It was a quick peck...short and sweet.

But it happened so fast I had my eyes wide open, and couldn't even react.

ahhh :vicx:

Happened really recently too :wub:

mine was during 6th grade to the cutest boy every girl had a crush on. he had the prettiest brown eyes ever. and it was after a game of basketball at his house. i don't know how it began but next thing you know we're sitting in a circle spinning a bottle. and we kissed! but i don't know how it happened but i guess he was nervous too and we hit our mouths and the inside of my lip bleed a little. LOL! don't worry no blood on him though. but it was my most funniest thing ever

i remeber my first kiss...it was when me and my boyfriend at the time were on a date and we were just inside his car because it was cold(we were at the beach at night) and then he whispered in my ear(i think i love you) and then kissed me.It was really cute but at the same time shockng cuz later i found out i was his first kiss too.

oh my god so cute..

my first kiss was horrible ,i don't know it just uncomfortable ,we tried three times and not even one feel right .lol

Guest luxxter

Wow you guys have such cute stories :)

Mine was really not that special. I was at a club with some guy I didn't even now and half drunk but it felt GREAT that's for sure.

Guest simplej00

My first kiss was with this friend I barely knew. We were playing hand games in the classroom when he suddenly kissed me. It was pretty awkward and shocking, lol my eyes were O.O and his were like ~.~ Afterwards we just acted like it never happened haha^_^

:lol: I don't think there's such a thing as messing up during a first kiss :) (okay, maybe there is)

Honestly, I had always thought it was going to be like major butterflies bubbling in your tummy and your face turning all red

but for me, my first kiss wasn't exactly ... hmm exciting.

I'm not sure why- maybe it just wasn't the right time? Maybe I knew it was going to happen.

Guest yeolipseu

everybody's first kiss are all unforgettable, i guess? hehe. i got it when i was 13, same age on my real kiss..but i didn't like it coz on that time

i prefer just to have peck on the lips..:D

• 9 months later...

my first kiss was in kindergarten ... i was playing "house" with this blonde kid named Jacob.
we were only PRETENDING and he took it seriously and kissed me... 
and i FLIPPED OUT and cried @ home to my parents. my dad had to talk to the principal the next day... 
lol poor kid was probably traumatized... >__<

Archived