Your First Kiss

Guest yeahjusmeh

Guest arronyans

Ummmm. My first kiss was a couple of months ago. My bf was too much of a girl to initiate the first kiss, and he wanted me to do it -.-" lol So he moved towards me, like 4 inches away from my face, and waited for me to do it. lol. We awkwardly talked for like 10 minutes...then he was like, "Nahhh, this isn't working," and moved closer till nose touched. After 5ish minutes, I did it. *blush blush. It was a peck, though... hehe.
Our first "real" kiss was later that night when I was falling asleep. Our nose touched again, and he whispered, "(my name), kissey." While still half asleep, I nodded, leaned in and we kissed. He said goodnight, and we slept. Hehe..

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iilysium

Amah-zhing

I was walking towards class and I said bye to him because he walked me to the door. I turned to leave then he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him and kissed me, like something out of a movie! It was EXPLOSIVE

We weren't even officially together yet, but he's lucky I liked him back. He got balls. Then we made out in front of the door to the classroom and really didn't care it was in public and students were walking by...then sadly I made myself go to class, but my face was like this the whole time --->  :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Mara1430269533

I thought I'd be really nervous and have loads of butterflies in my stomach but I didnt. Afterall I was 19 years old, I should react in a more mature manner.
It was at my place, in the sofa. We were watching a really bad movie and lost interest. He started teasing and tickling me and I squirmed, laughed and tried to get away when suddenly he was above me and we both stopped. It felt as if time had stopped, I could only see his lips, he was so close, and I could only hear his breath but I wasnt nervous, I had been waiting for this moment. After what felt like hours he finally leaned in and we kissed.
Quite nice first kiss. Quiet nice guy, too bad I wasnt good enough for him.

Guest chindarella

I was at my sister's birthday. This guy came up to me and kissed me. I was shocked and i was like "That was my first kis..." And then he was like "Shall we try that again then?" And he kissed me again. It was sloppy. 

I just had my first kiss tonight... and it's our one month anniversary.
kinda mad that we did it out of the blue though LOL.
I thought kissing was going to be all sorts of magical and sparkles but I guess it wasn't since it was like in a public place in front of a lot of people -_-
we were waiting to be seated in a restaurant and I was telling him which booth I wanted, and then we're just standing there. and I decided to look up at him.. and he was already looking at me. and all of a sudden he puckered his lips. so I just leaned up to kiss him. then as we were being led to our table I was like holy richard simmons he just took my first kiss oh god my virgin lips

it wasn't overly special.. but I'm glad it was with him :3

Guest Kyosukemox

Feels a little weird to be one of the few guys to be on this thread, but here it goes. My first kiss happened when I was 17yrs old on the rooftop of Starcity hotel in Sydney. Me and my gf sat beside one another while I was telling her about my ambitions and then she suddenly kissed me.  While I was still staring blankly ahead in shock she turned away in embarrassment, then when she turned around I kissed her. Kinda corny haha, but hell I was young back then!

Everbody always remembers their first kiss. Mine was during my college days. He asked me to go out with him. And while we walking to the restaurant for dinner, he suddenly kissed me and just grinned. I was shocked and asked wth was that for. He just said "because i like you very much" It was the sweetest moment in my life. Still.

Just good for lack of better words. We were just hanging around on my bed and she just went for and I just followed her lead, was expecting it but it was better that way. Also not as awkward as I imagined my first kiss to be since she was such a good kisser already.

hehe at school like three weeks ago around 5:30PM. it was dark and my dad was waiting to pick me up, and my best guy friend has been hanging out with me afterschool and such... I wanted a goodbye hug but he refused, and said he wanted a kiss. I thought he was joking though, because he made me hold his hand earlier, and I thought that was enough >.< but yah... I spazzed a bit. and the first time I leaned in I started spazzing again and he told me to stop moving LOL. then we kissed. and he was like "what was that" @.@ like wtf sorry I don't know how to do this okay!!!! then we kissed again and I think he wanted to make it longer but I just pecked him and ran away. HEHE asgdhfhgdfkf. then the following week we kissed a couple more times and then we made out twice. the first time he was too aggressive and I was super nervous. second time was perfect ^.^ like his tongue wasn't attacking mine, except we had to suddenly stop because his brother and friend almost caught us. LOL!!

we aren't dating but I'm glad it was with him. ^_^b

it was disgusting haha we just got out of a very romantic (sarcasm) double date at a Chinese buffet xDD and he (my ex) kissed me as i was about to get in the car. It was gross and he kept shoving his tongue in my mouth, i was like WTF ew. lol
BUT my first kiss with my current boyfriend of almost 3 years was cute and I was shocked xD I went to go visit him for the first time and he was taking me to his apartment, but he suddenly stopped right outside of his door and looked at me and said, "Kiss me :)" i was like o__o but then I smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips. XD Every time I bring it up to him now, he gets super embarrassed hahaha

Guest keepingthemoon1

i had mine like a week ago... (and I'm 19 so maybe that makes it even more sad haha T_T ) and it was at a party. grossest experience ever. i was going in for a closed kiss, he had a totally different expectation. so much tongue and spit EWW. not a good time at all...put up with it for like 15 seconds before leaving with the "i need to use the bathroom" excuse >.<

We were watching the movie UP. And when it finished, he leaned down and kissed me. I was so nervous that I was shaking. It was ok. I remember it because it was my first kiss. He's now my ex.
My first kiss with this new guy (he's not my bf btw), well, I was still nervous, but it was different. It was much sweeter and I liked it a lot more than my ex's. And I'm not saying it because I'm not with my ex.

Guest SoulAce2

First kiss happened while dancing to Pink Martini's "Brazil" during a picnic date at the park.  It was a delicate, heart-thumping, sweet first kiss...

Aftermath? Spent the next few days grinning and giggling like an idiot...

Guest dalgi_strawberries

Was just reminiscing. My first kiss was on April 1st, 2012. He was my first boyfriend.5 years later, after we've both been through a lot, we just got back together recently. Hahaha.He tells me apparently because it was long distance, we rushed to make our aniversary date official hahah(: 

Guest crimsonhexrt

my first kiss - we were playing truth or dare with some friends. he got a dare. while everyone else was thinking of a dare for him, he came up to kiss me. that def came as a shock.

Archived