[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

15 minutes ago, Immortal-Louiza said:

He's is the emperor....gg is feat to wear  white hair !!!! OMG. The best!!  Adorable....

He is. All of them have their own charms, but the emperor was effortless in taking the spotlight. That singing! :joy:

• LOL 6

3 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

He is. All of them have their own charms, but the emperor was effortless in taking the spotlight. That singing! :joy:

Too effortless. He stood out the most even though he didn't have a lot of screen compared to the other guests.  

22 minutes ago, Immortal-Louiza said:

My only concerne is the choice of is blouse and is make up. The rest of the show, amazing

I actually like the shirt (I am not sorry for being too biased :joy:)

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, triplesung said:

Too effortless. He stood out the most even though he didn't have a lot of screen compared to the other guests.  

I actually like the shirt (I am not sorry for being too biased :joy:)

No, dont be sorry. i receve your comment. The colore of blouse???

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Immortal-Louiza said:

No, dont be sorry. i receve your comment. The colore of blouse???

I just find that no matter what he wears, he would still look good :joy:

It's thanks to his body proportions and beautiful face that made me like the shirt.

7 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Ah, the pink for their team, or what he was wearing?

The pink one was cute but the pants were too short on him. Pink suits him too :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, Immortal-Louiza said:

No is firt fittig. And the color pink is not my color I'm more dark bleu color.  

He and the teammates look alright in pink, but if they were wearing white, it will be Dijun playing and singing, not Vengo :lol:

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, triplesung said:

I just find that no matter what he wears, he would still look good :joy:

It's thanks to his body proportions and beautiful face that made me like the shirt.

The pink one was cute but the pants were too short on him. Pink suits him too :blush:

I'm so in love with him. And Reba made a apparence to  challenge him...so funny. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

He and the teammates look alright in pink, but if they were wearing white, it will be Dijun playing and singing, not Vengo :lol:

If they were wearing purple, Dijun has came down to the mortal realm to show the universe how perfect he is :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

4 hours ago, vivi0303 said:

No idea if someone already posted this. But youtube has the ENG SUB of the Happy Camp episode with Vengo up. :joy: Let the comedy ensue.

IRL, he's such a funny dude :joy: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3