[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

6 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

Omg. I do know lol. Well not the exact episode, but enough to know approximately where in the story. 

They do have beautiful hand. I think keep staring at DH's hands during the drama. 

Plus, I find DH's back just as majestic..

I remember there was an account on IG just to show DH's back and the way he walk, I fell head over heel just from his back :lol:, never knew I'll attracted to someone's back..

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

That's why he often wanted to open the collar :joy:, its either when she was sick or when she wounded, if you see his hand, it was never far from the neck and collar when he took care of her :joy:, or didn't you see how impatient he was after FJ finished the sword case? Eventhough his reason he wanted FJ to rest, we know its not resting that they were doing :joy:

Impatient and horny DH is the most hilariously extremely adorablely entertaining to watch...Idk how? Maybe because in the past he was look so disinterested with any woman until FJ..but with her...he really is.. Awww..:joy: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

The catwalk experience certainly gave him the edge to look so elegant. Plus points too for the god aura. He's really the best choice for DHDJ.

We all agreed DH made for Vengo. No body could reprise DH as good as Vengo. Even when I reread the book now, I only see Vengo in the book. The same goes with FJ. Nobody but her should be FJ. Its a good thing the actress who took JH role didn't really reprise FJ at the end or it would completely ruined. 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Impatient and horny DH is the most hilariously extremely adorablely entertaining to watch...Idk how? Maybe because in the past he was look so disinterested with any woman until FJ..but with her...he really is.. Awww..:joy: 

I think because we pictured DH as a desireless God and it turns out after meeting FJ, he is not desireless as we thought. :P, Compared to YH I think DH has a bigger appetite :joy:, maybe that is the impact for being abstain far too long. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Megan said:

What do you think happened when the Bai clan rushed to visit the comatose Feng Jiu? Do you think they apologised to Dong Hua or vice versa? Personally I don’t think the Bais apologised (Nor do I want them to. I’m still pissed at Zhong Lin) but I am wondering if Dong Hua will pull a Bai Qian and apologize to his in laws for missing the wedding and hurting Feng Jiu.

They will talk, they will clear things, they will apologize to each other, they'll forgive each other, they will cry together, and they will let bygones be bygones. Both sides know that they have done each other wrong, nor cleared misunderstandings early on.

Their previous actions and vagueness two hundred years ago had hurt a young queen. It has led to her leaving for the mortal realm. For two hundred years, she was fending for herself, and for the little boy she gave birth to and raised alone.

There's no point raking up things after FJ and DH almost died, not anymore when BGG almost became an orphan. An outburst or two due to the life and death situation will be overlooked and forgotten. That is the matured and right way to heal and move forward.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

41 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

They will talk, they will clear things, they will apologize to each other, they'll forgive each other, they will cry together, and they will let bygones be bygones. Both sides know that they have done each other wrong, nor cleared misunderstandings early on.

Their previous actions and vagueness two hundred years ago had hurt a young queen. It has led to her leaving for the mortal realm. For two hundred years, she was fending for herself, and for the little boy she gave birth to and raised alone.

There's no point raking up things after FJ and DH almost died, not anymore when BGG almost became an orphan. An outburst or two due to the life and death situation will be overlooked and forgotten. That is the matured and right way to heal and move forward.

@MayanEcho Love your post and Very well said..:thumbsup:

@MeganJust remember that everything happens for a reason . A blessing in disguise.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Donghuadijun said:

I think I don't want a rehab :lol:

Me too..I don't want a rehab.. although ELOD is extremely addictive but it harmless..it even giving a wonderful feeling ...giving a good time in every... each posts from our Dongfeng's family.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

It is not Qing Qiu’s nature to harp on things so its likely what you said went down.

They are warmer and more forgiving than the dragons up in nine heavens.

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, Ninky said:

It is not Qing Qiu’s nature to harp on things so its likely what you said went down.

They are warmer and more forgiving than the dragons up in nine heavens.

They are. They have better humour than the dour-faced dragons. In TMOPB, I liked how the nine-tailed foxes were so cool of BQ's engagement issues. The scene between Zhe Yan, Bai Zhi, and Tianjun was so funny. 

In TMOPB, Tianjun was so unreasonable. Like why would he punish mortal Su Su because she met YH? She didn't know he was a prince, nor how to address him, or that she must bow to him.  Except for LS, they snubbed her because she's a mortal. Except Nai Nai, even the earlier servants were mistreating and hurting her.

And the funeral of YH...dang, she's the fiancee, and even if she was wrong keeping his body for days, they won't relax the rules for her and let her attend the last rites because she's not part of the tribe???

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Me too..I don't want a rehab.. although ELOD is extremely addictive but it harmless..it even giving a wonderful feeling ...giving a good time in every... each posts from our Dongfeng's family.

Watching ELOD and reading the book are ones of those things that keep me sane during this Pandemic. But wait..or maybe a lil bit insane? Because I wish them to be real!! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

8 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

Watching ELOD and reading the book are ones of those things that keep me sane during this Pandemic. But wait..or maybe a lil bit insane? Because I wish them to be real!! :joy:

I won't mind them being real. :) 

ELOD, books, soc med, music, and the two pigeons that nested at my balcony helped to cope with the boredom and the changes brought by lockdowns and curfews. Haha, I'm tempted to name the hatchlings Ali and Gungun. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

They are. They have better humour than the dour-faced dragons. In TMOPB, I liked how the nine-tailed foxes were so cool of BQ's engagement issues. The scene between Zhe Yan, Bai Zhi, and Tianjun was so funny. 

In TMOPB, Tianjun was so unreasonable. Like why would he punish mortal Su Su because she met YH? She didn't know he was a prince, nor how to address him, or that she must bow to him.  Except for LS, they snubbed her because she's a mortal. Except Nai Nai, even the earlier servants were mistreating and hurting her.

And the funeral of YH...dang, she's the fiancee, and even if she was wrong keeping his body for days, they won't relax the rules for her and let her attend the last rites because she's not part of the tribe???

You could be Shao Wan. This was exactly what she thought of those dragons hahaha. “DOUR FACED” hahahha. Its in Bodhi Fate Chapter 1!!!!

SHE could not stand the way they walked either hahah

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

6 hours ago, Donghuadijun said:

I think because we pictured DH as a desireless God and it turns out after meeting FJ, he is not desireless as we thought. :P, Compared to YH I think DH has a bigger appetite :joy:, maybe that is the impact for being abstain far too long. 

Actually lets just say he wasn’t interested in that before he met Feng Jiu. That tells you he needed someone thar suited him and that person was born a long time after him.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

23 minutes ago, Ninky said:

You could be Shao Wan. This was exactly what she thought of those dragons hahaha. “DOUR FACED” hahahha. Its in Bodhi Fate Chapter 1!!!!

SHE could not stand the way they walked either hahah

They were too self-righteous, too stuck up with rules! For crying out loud, they were so stuffy! :expressionless: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

18 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

Just want to share with you Irono-sensei's lovely manga drawing of our dongfeng. 

Arigato for sharing :) In person and in manga, DH/Vengo and FJ/Reba are beautiful. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, Ninky said:

Actually lets just say he wasn’t interested in that before he met Feng Jiu. That tells you he needed someone thar suited him and that person was born a long time after him.

Or perhaps he did interested in that, hence he knows how to lead our lady there.. Remember he teasing her about how she kiss :joy:, or the hints that he gave LS about YH at his wedding.. It seems to me he knows a lot about it.. He must be read the books a lot... :lol: it just he has no interest to do it with anyone until he met FJ... :naughty: ha ha ha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, sg_niner said:

Just want to share with you Irono-sensei's lovely manga drawing of our dongfeng. 

Wow, the Author must be fan of Dongfeng. She or he seemed to pay a lot of detail. I wonder if she or he also in this Forum lurking around.. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3