[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While she thinks they didn't last, she couldn't be more wrong. SOG went to the underworld to bring JSM back and he successfully brought her back. And erased her name from the book of death so that she will never die. Then they got married and lived happily ever after. And had many many monkey babies, who were very naughty like their father and very adorable too. And JSM finally had everything she ever want a friend, a family and a lover all in SOG. 

The end. *But their journey continues beyond our time because they are an immortal couple*

LSG and OYS feat. Yuk gong. :wub:

12 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:
Would you look at that smile??? LSG didn't stand chance, he had to fall for it. :wub:

@digi223 the venue is so beautiful. I love it. Hopefully someone will share what happened today at the FM. Did it start already?? It's 8' o'clock in SK right now.

I'm stalking various websites now to see if there are any news, lol :lol:

I miss Hwayugi !!!!!!!

Netflix says it's a playful take on the paranormal..

I also the plot of A Korean Odyssey on Netflix was.. A self-serving mythical creature's bid for invincibility backfires when he finds himself at the mercy of a woman who can see otherworldly beings. I really like how they put it. 

2 hours ago, digi223 said:

Pictures from OYS's fan meeting

Looks like a wedding venue, lol :wub:

CR: Weibo

Hide contents

moREPI2.jpg

YuBo7oy.jpg

es3HrOg.jpg

pHKlAM4.jpg

RYJjaHn.jpg

I'm so jealous !!! What I wouldn't give to see uri yeppeon unnie in person and to attend her FM :cold_sweat:

Archived