[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

Haha yes indeed. It seems he is the most interested in love, dating and marriage related topics and trying to ask the masters about them in whichever opportunity possible. It's cute and amusing. He certainly seems to be thinking and considering these subjects a lot more than anyone else I have ever seen, especially for such a loved celebrity. They normally have to keep quiet about these intentions in Korea. :lol:

And what did Seung Gi mean by he should change his standards ? I though he said his standards changed away from looks and more towards personality in a past interview already ? (But if OYS is his partner of choice then he really hits the jackpot and gets both in one amazing human being, uri yeppeon lovely unnie :wub:)

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, digi223 said:

LSG was suddenly asking whether the place was a good spot for dating because he misheard and thought the teacher was talking about dating, lol. The teacher was actually talking about being an entertainer.

This guy has love and dating on his mind all the time :D:wub::lol:

because there is a certain someone who is constantly on his mind. the pretty girl on top of this post. lol :heart: . he keeps thinking about her all the time and where he is going to take her on their date next.

8 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

Jin Seon Mi appreciation post. :heart:

this style looks like something JSM would wear.

YAY for JSM appreciation post. The original Hwayugi logo was so cute ! Lowkey sad they didn't use it. But pouty OYS is adorable, holding the script (?)

And yes, that outfit is definitely something JSM would wear. I like to think her wardrobe slowly gets lighter after she returns from the Underworld and marries Son Oh Gong but remains just as comfortable as her style in the drama. Just the colours become more pastel and light. JSM isn't a character who would wear splashes of bright color often becuase that draws attention and she is an introvert but I think soft tones of blue, mint and pink, with the occasional red would be her favorite along with earth tones like brown and beige. Son Oh Gong, of course, falls in love deeper every time he sees her in a pretty new outfit and still wants to hide her away from anyone looking at his pretty wife. :lol:

5 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

because there is a certain someone who is constantly on his mind. the pretty girl on top of this post. lol :heart: . he keeps thinking about her all the time and where he is going to take her on their date next.

Haha, preferably to a secluded place out of the public eye :wub::lol:

649e85accb67f1a9f95ac70dd44e20b0.jpg

i loved this scene. they looked like such s gorgeous couple.

76adbc43998dd6e4adcf989762f94551.jpg

In this scene in ep7, when SOG brings JSM to the suruemdong. SHe realizes that she has been here before (in ep1) and looks at SOG for confirmation who nods slightly letting her know that her guess is correct that he did bring her here before when they first met 25 years later.

4235e13d7a118a297d87e6d887a094ae.jpg

still one of the most domestic yet cutest scene ever.

452552edc4ed3ad75f4882de19194717.jpg

just admiring LSG's hot side profile.:wub:

194e036cf0b830fc5f50041e24071f48.jpg

cr. owners

How epic is this scene!! Yup, never getting over it. like ever.:heart:

22 minutes ago, digi223 said:

From the preview, I'm actually curious about the next episode of Jipsabu. Did LSG and Se-hyung switch their outfits?

Hide contents

Spoiler

I think yang se hyung is the one addicted to hwayugi lol. The title there is yang's journey to the west lol. Yang Se Hyung is probably jealous of seunggi's kiss scenes in hwayugi and is trying to be son oh gong right now. hahaha too bad the samjang right now is a guy, he can't kiss him.

Archived