Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

1 hour ago, taskdramafanatic said:
Beauty queen. :wub:

Lmfao!!! This is hilarious!!!! I'm seriously considering on watching this drama just because of this scene. :lol:

Recommended..pls watch...you'll love it....hahaha

• Like 7

One afternoon...seung Jae comfronted Hong Nan in Sujin Dept.Store . When these two in the middle of bickering , out of nowhere one man grab Seung Jae's collar...

Mr.X : " how dare you talk to my woman that way?..huuuuh?!!!" 

Seung Jae : " let me go!!, I don't even know who you are..., let gooo! "

Everyone in the store looking at them. Mysterious man let Seung Jae go...

Seung Jae : " who are you? ..."

Mr.X : " you messing with my woman, you gonna pay... "

Hong Nan : " hey punk! Who is your woman? ! Me?!!.....what is this nonsense?!"

Mr X : " Look  at you ..what did he do to you...you behaving like a thug.."

Hong Nan: " a thug?!!! ..do you want to die?!!!"..

Mr X: " I won't die....I am deity..."

Hong Nan :" a deity? Buahahahhahaha...are you on drug , kid?"

MrX : " Lets go home...before I burn this entire place.."

Now both Seung Jae n Hong Nan getting confuse...they looked each other.

The man in front of them sure look so angry with his fiery eyes..

Seung Jae : " Hey! Whats wrong with you? You just popped up out of nowhere n demand things...are you nut?!"

Mr X : " who am I?!!!...I , The Great Sage  Son Oh Gong ...let go my woman n I will save your world.

Hong Nan :" The Great Sage ? Son Oh Gong?....."

Seung Jae : " Hong Nan ..do you know him..? "

Hong Nan : " no..."

SOG : " haissh! You are my woman in Hwayugi..I came to check on you..."

seung Jae n Hong Nan : " what???!!! Hwayugi?!!.."

SOG : " its drama in 2017-2018..."

Hong Nan : " whaaaat?!!...this is 2016 you nut!! Gooooo!!! Or I'll beat you to death..."

SOG : " you really beautiful n feisty...I like you...I'll accept the offer for Hwayugi" 

Hong Nan : " whatt?!!!...."

SOG : " we are madly in love ...I'll wait for you..." he winked n dissapeared

Seung Jae :" where did he go?!!.."

Hong Nan : * shaking her head...

" Son Oh Gong...."

Seung Jae is comfused...

Pssst! need pics n gif ..lol

• Confused 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

@aqualy with or without the gifs it's brilliant. :heart:

It was really amusing. Thanks for making such funny scenario. :lol:

Your post inspired me instantly...LOL

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sMJphdNRYNgpNFliyZZzDtSwOx1t_0ic/view?usp=sharing

so i did this completely idiotic thing. Ive been wanting to make a video on SOG and JSM for so long on clarity by zedd feat foxes but now  that i finally made it, after exporting it I found out the watermark on the video is huge so i'll not be able to psot this anywhere on social media. I'm going to made it again in a better movie maker but for now bare with me and watch it, please with the watermark. :wacko::(

• Like 7

9 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sMJphdNRYNgpNFliyZZzDtSwOx1t_0ic/view?usp=sharing

so i did this completely idiotic thing. Ive been wanting to make a video on SOG and JSM for so long on clarity by zedd feat foxes but now  that i finally made it, after exporting it I found out the watermark on the video is huge so i'll not be able to psot this anywhere on social media. I'm going to made it again in a better movie maker but for now bare with me and watch it, please with the watermark. :wacko::(

The editing is good, I like it...♡

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I wonder how will SOG react when JSM behaving like this..kkkk

• LOL 8

Hi "classy" shippers,

I've made another vid (sort of a hobby to release my pent up post hwayugi withdrawal) still finding out how to to use Photoshop to combine GIFS.. bear with it's inconsistencies.. Kindly hit "Like" and "Subscribe".. TY! :tongue:

You can also search it in youku.com.. Happy Mother's Day to the moms out there..

• Like 10

LSG at Cho Yong-pil's concert yesterday :)

CR: See posts

And a Happy Mother's Day from our OTP :wub:

2eXeOUQ.gif

• Like 11

Oh how I wish there was longer scene of that dress on OYS. She looks so gorgeous and the great sage was literally checking her out. Later they put a coat on her. 

Monkey king be like...

SOG: ah! That dress..

I remember gushing and fangirling so much during that scene. For some reason my sister was like they are so husband and wife in that scene. Lol.

• Like 7

Just want to share a nice summmary of OYS’s FM from a TW fan who attended the event. 

Here goes: 

The venue was nice and felt like a wedding venue. This venue was in Gangnam district. The food was served in buffet style. Everything was free and the 100 attendees/fans were hand picked by OYS herself. She made the favor bags herself. They were the recycled bags. All 100 of them. 

The fans arrived and had an hour to eat. The fan said it felt a bit weird to be chowing down with strangers next to you but heck the food was good and free. OYS appeared after the eating was done. She told the fans that she was upstairs watching them eat and was joking about how funny some people looked when they  were eating. 
During the Q&A, this fan was asked If you can go back in time, what would you say to younger self? OYS answered that she would tell her younger self to study harder in school. Shouldn’t have auditioned to be singer at such a young age. Should’ve enjoyed spending time with her friends or doing activities after school. She said that she wishes the younger generation will enjoy their childhood. Don’t try to rush into being an adult. Be a kid and Have fun. Enjoy being young and Enjoy eating spicy dotokkei with friends. At the moment, the fan saw OYS teary eye Like she missed those times. 
This fan said that when they were playing games, she really felt that OYS was playing with them like they were her friends. 
Since she hand selected the attendees, she tried her best to remember everyone’s name but she failed. She said it’s ok. If you all come see me more often then I’ll remember all of your names and faces. At the end of the fm, each table got to take a Picture with her. When this fan went up to stage, She told OYS that she is from TW, 
OYS responded with ‘yes, I remembered you from last time.’ 
This fan was elated.  The fan told OYS that she bought her some pineapple cake and told her that it has an expiration date. OYS immediately responded with: ah so you want me to eat them fast right? 
When it was time for everyone to leave, they were all sad but she waited outside to say bye to each one, and she wanted to make sure they all left the venue safely.
OYS hopes to play more games with the fans next time. She likes sports games so she will think of some sports related games.

On IG, someone asked the fan if OYS plans to do a new project soon. This fan said that OYS is enjoying being unemployed but hope to get a new project in the 2nd half of the year. 

Ok...all done. OYS is so kind and sweet to her fans! Handmade bags for everyone??!! Can’t help but adore her even more. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, aqualy said:

The editing is good, I like it...♡

Thanks darling!! I worked so hard on it. Gonna make a better one this weekend. Full version. *Evil laugh*.lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4