[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

@taskdramafanatic I'm screaming at all the tweets of OYS and LSG you shared !!! Such a beautiful Unnie and such a Handsome Oppa. It's taking everything in me to not quote every single one and scream about each picture ! I'm so happy we get to stan such a good looking OTP. They compliment each other in every way :wub:

1 hour ago, taskdramafanatic said:

:lol:

gif cr. owner

I just realised he was eating a slice of banana with his chip sticks. lol. I can't even. A royal monkey indeed with his table manners.

I think riya-in-the-valley on tumblr or someone else was saying how it was a tragedy that 20 episodes of Hwayugi but no obvious Son Oh Gong eating a banana joke. I suppose the Hong sisters/director snuck this in. Subtle, very subtle. 

And yes indeed, he needs excellent table manners to keep his Jin Seon Mi impressed of course. :D

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

@taskdramafanatic I'm screaming at all the tweets of OYS and LSG you shared !!! Such a beautiful Unnie and such a Handsome Oppa. It's taking everything in me to not quote every single one and scream about each picture ! I'm so happy we get to stan such a good looking OTP. They compliment each other in every way :wub:

I think riya-in-the-valley on tumblr or someone else was saying how it was a tragedy that 20 episodes of Hwayugi but no obvious Son Oh Gong eating a banana joke. I suppose the Hong sisters/director snuck this in. Subtle, very subtle. 

And yes indeed, he needs excellent table manners to keep his Jin Seon Mi impressed of course. :D

There was joke of SOG eating banana we just didn't notice it before. When I saw this gif I was like when did this happen??? But I think someone on the either Hwayugi or this thread already shared this before because the original link of this GIF is from soompi forum. I have to rewatch Hwayugi to find out which episode this was in.

@iffahmm do you think SOG favourite flavour ice cream is banana flavour?? I wonder. 

18 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

I think she would be impressed with anything he does. She was whipped from the moment she laid her eyes on him. Remember she said she was happy even when he wanted to eat her and she was out of her mind from the moment he started confessing his love for her.

26 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

Woah this is beautiful ! 

Ahh now I'm imagining an AU where Son Oh Gong is the deity of the moon and he is in love with the first and most brightest star of the night, Jin Seon Mi who is actually his wife. However an accident happened that led to her falling to Earth and her memories ending up lost so she can't return home in the sky to her husband. So Son Oh Gong has to watch in anguish as Jin Seon Mi has to walk among mortals and protect her in the night while he tries to find a way to cut off his life force from the moon, long enough for him to find his wife on Earth, restore her memories and bring her back with him. 

OYS's fan meeting has ended, but I didn't see any other pixs for now :(

But according to a Chinese fan, OYS was really warm and wanted to hug the fan but her company forbade it, so she could only shook her hands twice.

Hopefully, she will update her IG today :)

@iffahmm I think you have to remove the gifs, videos and pixs when you quote a post as per the rules. I think we received warnings before :tongue:

17 minutes ago, digi223 said:

OYS's fan meeting has ended, but I didn't see any other pixs for now :(

But according to a Chinese fan, OYS was really warm and wanted to hug the fan but her company forbade it, so she could only shook her hands twice.

Hopefully, she will update her IG today :)

@iffahmm I think you have to remove the gifs, videos and pixs when you quote a post as per the rules. I think we received warnings before :tongue:

Oops. I forgot about that. I'll take care of it. Thank's for reminding me. :D

1 hour ago, iffahmm said:

Woah this is beautiful ! 

Ahh now I'm imagining an AU where Son Oh Gong is the deity of the moon and he is in love with the first and most brightest star of the night, Jin Seon Mi who is actually his wife. However an accident happened that led to her falling to Earth and her memories ending up lost so she can't return home in the sky to her husband. So Son Oh Gong has to watch in anguish as Jin Seon Mi has to walk among mortals and protect her in the night while he tries to find a way to cut off his life force from the moon, long enough for him to find his wife on Earth, restore her memories and bring her back with him. 

Ok adding more to this becuase I thought of more:

JSM feels a strange and special connection to the moon, more than any other people. She talks to it and vents to it as if its an old friend and a lover. She doesn't think anyone actually listens but she talks about and to the moon like one talks to their love. It's another reason why people think she is odd. Her odd love for the moon and stars alongside her confusion of normal human things make her a novelty of sorts in front of the people she encounters. Seon Mi doesn't realize, of course, that the reason she feels this connection to the moon and feels like talking to the it is so easy for her is because the spirit/deity of the moon is her husband who listens to every word she says and tries to make her new life as a human as easy as he possibly can from so far away. Son Oh Gong is helpless to help her too much but he does the most he can. He often sends small pieces of stars falling to her lap, which are precious gems by the time they reach her because of his magic. It's how he makes sure she'll get by and not suffer without means to make money.

Finally, unclear photos of OYS at the fan meeting today :wub:

The fourth photo is the gift tote bag.

She is so lovely and friendly :wub:

CR: Weibo

aMG1Hs6.jpg

v4WG51h.jpg

tKwwRCi.jpg

Spoiler

e6V4vkZ.jpg

1) She combats stress by sleeping or listening to Big Bang.

2) She has no worries lately, except maybe thinking about her next drama/movie.

3) She is best at cooking kimchi fried rice and korean soybean paste soup.

4) She has been exercising to lose weight lately.

5) When the youngest fan went on stage, OYS gave her a warm hug and the fan said she became her fan after watching Hwayugi. The fan called her eonnie and she said she should call her auntie (since the fan is so young, lol :lol:)

6) For the Q&A, the fans picked are all in their late ‘00s, so OYS was a bit surprised.

7) OYS looked much more beautiful than on screen (wish we could have seen that too :() and her skin was smooth, her face was small and she was slim but very tall.

8) When fans were playing games on stage, OYS was considerate of the other fans by ensuring the view is clear.

9) She shook the hands of every fan when they left and greeted them.

10) When the fans were standing outside, reluctant to leave, she waved at them and told them to go home as it was late.

It seems that there aren't any clear photos because cameras weren't allowed.

Hopefully, her company will release clear photos later.

1 minute ago, digi223 said:

Finally two unclear photos of OYS at the fan meeting today :wub:

The third photo is the gift tote bag.

1) She combats stress by sleeping or listening to Big Bang.

2) She has no worries lately, except maybe thinking about her next drama/movie.

3) She is best at cooking kimchi fried rice and korean soybean paste soup.

4) She has been exercising to lose weight lately.

*Translating the rest later...*

Ahh but she's already so slim ! She doesn't need to lose weight ! But I'm glad it's through exercise and healthy means.

Ahh she just exudes friendliness online, what must she be like irl ? I love her so much but am too far away to ever see her in person. 

Ohh so she's thinking of her next project already. I don't think it'll be Vagabond... unless she means she's also considering it ? (lets be delulu for just a moment XD)

She listens to BigBang and Exo. I'm hoping one day I get to hear she is a fan of BTS too (just a secret wish of mine hehe). *whispers* Maybe LSG and OYS can attend the concert of a same artist one day as a date if they have similar tastes in music. It could be like a secret date. :wub::wink::lol:

24 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

Ok adding more to this becuase I thought of more:

JSM feels a strange and special connection to the moon, more than any other people. She talks to it and vents to it as if its an old friend and a lover. She doesn't think anyone actually listens but she talks about and to the moon like one talks to their love. It's another reason why people think she is odd. Her odd love for the moon and stars alongside her confusion of normal human things make her a novelty of sorts in front of the people she encounters. Seon Mi doesn't realize, of course, that the reason she feels this connection to the moon and feels like talking to the it is so easy for her is because the spirit/deity of the moon is her husband who listens to every word she says and tries to make her new life as a human as easy as he possibly can from so far away. Son Oh Gong is helpless to help her too much but he does the most he can. He often sends small pieces of stars falling to her lap, which are precious gems by the time they reach her because of his magic. It's how he makes sure she'll get by and not suffer without means to make money.

Beautiful!!! Absolutely perfect!! Maybe you should write this into a real FF. I'm not kidding it's so good. I'm speechless atm. 

One day SOG finally gets a chance to leave the moon. So he quickly comes to meet JSM. While she is gazing at the stars.

SOG: Oi, who might you be that talks to the moon every day?

*JSM gasps and turns around to find a really handsome man behind her*

JSM:*angrily because he is killing her buzz* why do you care if I talk to the moon? 

SOG: *smiling* well right now, no one in the moon is listening. The god of moon is on vacation.

JSM:* excited* wait, are you telling me that there is the god of moon and he listens to everything I say?

SOG: yeah, he might have a crush on you. *He says sitting next to her on the bench and she scoots over to keep a distance between them*

JSM:*blushes* I always wondered if someone was listening to me. 

SOG: don't worry he always listens to everything you say. * He assured her*

JSM: *confused* but how do you know all this?  Are you a fairy?

SOG: *smiles* let's just say I am.

( Okay, I tried to continue your story. But it's not very creative. :lol:)

1 hour ago, digi223 said:

What are these listing? Someone posted it as a summary at the FM?

30 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

Beautiful!!! Absolutely perfect!! Maybe you should write this into a real FF. I'm not kidding it's so good. I'm speechless atm. 

One day SOG finally gets a chance to leave the moon. So he quickly comes to meet JSM. While she is gazing at the stars.

SOG: Oi, who might you be that talks to the moon every day?

*JSM gasps and turns around to find a really handsome man behind her*

JSM:*angrily because he is killing her buzz* why do you care if I talk to the moon? 

SOG: *smiling* well right now, no one in the moon is listening. The god of moon is on vacation.

JSM:* excited* wait, are you telling me that there is the god of moon and he listens to everything I say?

SOG: yeah, he might have a crush on you. *He says sitting next to her on the bench and she scoots over to keep a distance between them*

JSM:*blushes* I always wondered if someone was listening to me. 

SOG: don't worry he always listens to everything you say. * He assured her*

JSM: *confused* but how do you know all this?  Are you a fairy?

SOG: *smiles* let's just say I am.

( Okay, I tried to continue your story. But it's not very creative. :lol:)

No No this is good !

JSM: What kind of fairy ?

SOG: I'm a fairy who can do many many things.

JSM: *challenging* Like what

SOG: I can harvest stars. *Snaps his fingers and a couple fall into Seon Mi's lap*

JSM: *looks at SOG in wide eyed shock*

SOG: I am a fairy, who is playful, and cold. My light is not warm. It is cold but somehow some people love me anyway. *looking to JSM* People loved the stars. They followed them for direction and counted them when they couldn't sleep.*SOG looks away from JSM, thoughtfully* The most precious star of all was the brightest one near the moon. It was precious to the people... but it was more precious for me. 

JSM: *confused and curious* Why was it more precious to you ?

SOG: *finally looks back to JSM, in guilt and sadness* Because I'm a fairy who couldn't save her.

JSM: Who ? The star ?

SOG: Yes. The star who was my wife. She was so beautiful and the most important to me. Others said my light was cold and could never be comparable to the sun *chuckles softly, lost in memories* but she didn't like the sun as much and always stayed by my side. The first star of the night sky was her. She always followed me when the night started and I followed her when the day ended. 

JSM: *slowly understanding* You loved her a lot. What happened ?

SOG: The only person who is important to me is her. She is kind and strong. I love her too... but I wasn't strong enough to save her. So I had to watch every night as she struggled in a world not her own, with people she didn't know. I had to feel anger at myself every day for being helpless as she talked to me every night, in heat or cold, and I could only do so little to protect her as her husband. *stares into JSM's widening eyes who finally widen in realization*

Ok so who's gonna continue next ? XD

18 minutes ago, ptdimples said:

What are these listing? Someone posted it as a summary at the FM?

It's the fan report of a Chinese fan at the fan meeting.

12 minutes ago, digi223 said:

It's the fan report of a Chinese fan at the fan meeting.

Bless that fan and bless you for telling us about it. I really wanted to know. Ahh that lucky fan who got her hug !!! :wub: And what do you mean most of her fans were in the late 00's ? They were teenagers or adults ?

6 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

Bless that fan and bless you for telling us about it. I really wanted to know. Ahh that lucky fan who got her hug !!! :wub: And what do you mean most of her fans were in the late 00's ? They were teenagers or adults ?

Late 2000's, so teenagers and she is surprised coz they are way younger than her :D

Archived