[Japanese Drama 2018] You always inhabit my heart, Kimi ga Kokoro ni Sumitsuita, きみが心に棲みついた, Tuesdays

0ly40

You Always Inhabit My Heart

File:You Always Inhabit My Heart-P1.jpg

Details:

• English title: You Always Haunt My Heart (English title) / You Always Inhabit My Heart (lteral title)
  • Romaji: Kimi ga Kokoro ni Sumitsuita
  • Japanese: きみが心に棲みついた
  • Director: Ryosuke Fukuda
  • Writer: Kirin Tendo (manga), Tomoko Yoshizawa, Koji Tokuo
  • Network: TBS
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: January 16, to march 20, 2018 --
  • Runtime: Tuesdays 22:00

Plot

Kyoko Ogawa (Riho Yoshioka) is a woman in her 20's and she works at an underwear company. Because of her mother, Kyoko Ogawa has suffered from low self-esteem since she was a child. She is also shaken by two men: Kojiro Yoshizaki (Kenta Kiritani) and Ren Hoshina (Osamu Mukai). Kojiro Yoshizaki works as an editor for a manga magazine. He is bright, funny and a nice person. Ren Hoshina is a guy that Kyoko Ogawa dated when she attended college. Ren Hoshina was able to see her weakness and was controlling over her. At her job at the underwear company, Ren Hoshina appears in front of her as her boss.

Cast:

Riho Yoshioka

Kenta Kiritani

Osamu Mukai

Notes

1. Based on manga series "Kimi ga Kokoro ni Sumitsuita" by Kirin Tendo (first published March, 2011 in manga magazine Kiss Plus).

source: asianwiki

Watched the subbed version.  Not bad. Waiting for the bad guy's transition to be a good guy and proper love triangle between the editor boy candy and bad college ex boyfriend and ms neurotic.

anyone has links to this manga scans for book 2-5? 

I get what you mean.  I'm really expecting a surprise angle to change initial impression of Mr Stalker. That's why I was trying to read the book 2-5 and see where Mukai character is heading or yet to unveil. Strangely what I came across so far seems to indicate its a love triangle between these 3.  So far most of Ep1 has covered Book 1 (I skimmed through quickly). 

On 1/23/2018 at 8:24 AM, inner said:

I get what you mean.  I'm really expecting a surprise angle to change initial impression of Mr Stalker. That's why I was trying to read the book 2-5 and see where Mukai character is heading or yet to unveil. Strangely what I came across so far seems to indicate its a love triangle between these 3.  So far most of Ep1 has covered Book 1 (I skimmed through quickly). 

Did you find the books. I was also trying to find them so I could understand the story moore. But I was not lucky. 

So far I am interest at the story. 

On 1/18/2018 at 7:24 PM, inner said:

Watched the subbed version.  Not bad. Waiting for the bad guy's transition to be a good guy and proper love triangle between the editor boy candy and bad college ex boyfriend and ms neurotic.

anyone has links to this manga scans for book 2-5? 

I hope he transition fast too since its kind off putting seeing the way he acts around the main female character

• 4 weeks later...

Archived