[Drama 2018] Switch: Change the World, 스위치 - 세상을 바꿔라

0ly40

Some comments about Switch drama:

1/ Just finished watching all episodes... Daebak...good storyline, engaging without the feeling of being hopeless, good casts, and I don't want it to end.

2/ I really had fun watching this K-drama. The cast was brilliant, the crew was amazing & the writers were fantastic! The story was super fun & exciting at the same time! Great Job!

effc2231f04ac5a5d9717d45ce9a71cb.jpg

3/ Jang Keun Suk is the very epitome of a flower boy but wow did he seriously shed it away with this show and you won't even ever think he has this image if you never followed his career or seen his other movies. Honestly, I only started to watch this because of him but I actually ended up liking it on its own merit. 
Jang Keun Suk played his dual role so well that you'd actually think its 2 different people. Show is very fun to watch and really engaging. It ended well but I'm hoping they make a season 2 because it did end with possibilities for a second season. We get to see more of our charming con man and the rest of his gang.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[News] The return of "Hallyu Kings''

(Ext) Our beloved "Hallyu top stars" are soon coming back. Not only in South Korea, but also in Asia, their returns to the screen are exalting the fans.

Top stars such as Jang Keun Suk, Kim Tae Hee, Kim Woo-bin, Kim Soo-Hyun, and who are known as "Hallyu Kings", will return to the sides of their fans in 2020. The higher expectations from their fans and related people in entertainment industry heralds the actors will return with better performance in their respective fields in 2020.

f76dc605d48da9fd7b2b0544f8f6069a.jpg

Hallyu Prince Jang Keun Suk who will discharge from his alternative military service in May. Despite his two-year hiatus, Jang Keun Suk's popularity never wanes. During Jang Keun Suk's alternative service, tens of thousands of Japanese fans keep gathering through watching the "Concert Film Tour", which was excluded in the concert DVD and the behind-the-scenes footage of the concert and so on, his Japanese fans keep loving him as before. That's why his post-service activities are highly anticipated.

English by JKS FC in Taiwan

cre: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=477&aid=0000226020

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In commemoration of the broadcast of the last starring work before the enlistment of Asian Prince Jang Keun Suk, "Switch-Change the World", a signed autograph will be presented!

Jang Keun Suk played the role of a genius scammer and an elite prosecutor with a lot of charm.The Korean drama "Switch-Changing the world'' was featured on TBS Channel 1 on January 17, 2020 (Friday) First broadcast from 8:30 pm 

Exhilarating entertainment where a genius scammer may become a public prosecutor and freely move between legal and illegal boundaries. In the play, there are scenes that appear as pilots and doctors! Pay attention to the dignified cosplay figure and the love line with the junior prosecutor.

In commemoration of the broadcast, Gun-chan's autographed check, autographed paper, and press sheet will be presented to a total of 4 people! Please choose your favorite goods.

To apply, please fill in the “keyword” that will be announced after the main part of the drama each time. The hint of the keyword is "Gun's treasure!"

d5f84ffa814394ef8c84c8c7f688cdfd.jpg

http://www.tbs.co.jp/tbs-ch/ichioshi/switch_201912/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Some reviews about Switch:

1- The drama was amazing. The whole cast was so awesome, especially Jang Keun Suk, Han Ye ri, and Jung Woong in(the villain). One of the most refreshing things in the drama was the little to no romance, which is hard to find in dramas. The switches were so unexpected and always at the right time. The plot was very genius and suspenseful. 

bf72ba530dd7e84490dda7411f647b41.jpg

2- Loved it! A must see. Now this drama was a true switch up. It kept me constantly guessing and fully intrigued. Never a dull moment at all from beginning to end. The acting was awesome. Excellently done!

3- Lead man the villain were superb, all the male actors did a fantastic job. Jang Keun Suk is a multi talented and very accomplished actor. I watched this because of him 

cre: viki

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Reading comments of new viewers when they watch "Switch" in 2020

1/ What can happen to a conman who is absolutely identical to a respectful prosecutor, when this prosecutor gets in a car accident and loses consciousness?

Sa Do Chan will use all kinds of means to catch his father's murderer, while prosecutors Oh Ha Ra and Baek Joon Soo will try to convince him to only use legal ways. This series is surely addicting! 
You'll fall in love with every single character. (Except the bad ones I mean ^^)

Jang Keun Suk is seriously Perfect and if you can only think it was my first time watching him in a TV show, you'll understand my excitement! I didn't regret a single second watching this show!

If you haven't still watched it, you hurry up and do it! It's fascinating, no joke!

2/ I loved seeing Jang Keun Suk, even more in a double role. The wonderful cast, all great including the villain.

The fantastic story even without kisses and loves. The K-dramas should be copied because they have nothing immoral and arrest the viewer from start to finish.

I love Viki more and more for providing us with wonderful videos. It's a shame I can't see it on my smart phone.

bec8f572e00ed13673014e5a6ff33fae.jpg

cre: Viki

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@kata48 

It is 2 years from I watch Switch drama, still love it than another dramas.

Miss Jang actor and his roles, hope we can see him soon in 2020.

I don't want to watch some dramas, maybe no care about them at all.

P/S: Praying for the world. 

84c804660f95d30dae5e5e62f846826d.jpg

• Like 2