[Drama 2018] Switch: Change the World, 스위치 - 세상을 바꿔라

0ly40

Thoughts on ‘Switch ~Change the world~’ Episode 11-12
(Ext) I have indicated the following:
– 20 important notes
– 28 notable scenes
– 11 quotable quotes
– 05 questions for the upcoming episodes
– 90 screenshots (believe me, these are only some. Was not able to capture other scenes of Sa Do Chan. I got hooked over JKS’ acting and forgot to take screenshots already hahaha :p )

Thank Keun in advance for the Eels who will make it through until the end 

II. CHARACTER CHART
Reference: Asianwiki
This is just a helpful reference for those who still gets confused with the cast’s character names
Additional Characters:
– Choi Sang Hyun (Diplomat)
– Hwang Bum Do (who pretended to be Grizzly)

39697631510_5b052187a8_z.jpg

39697631690_fb9d77618d.jpg

III. IMPORTANT POINTS
1. Geum Tae-Woong inspected the things of Choi Sang Hyun which he realized after, that there was a hidden meaning from the highlighted words in the Thai Bible: “In my path, I have sent lions. They will save you”
2. Oh Ha Ra informed Baek Joon Soo that Grizzly was found. However, Baek Joon Soo stated that Grizzly’s should have been stopped and caught. Baek Jon Soo and Sa Do Chan discussed about taking the “right” path but since both have a different stand, Oh Ha Ra stopped two parties from arguing.
3. Oh Ha Ra had a drinking session with her sister as she was having a hard time handling two opposite personalities. After drinking, she went to Baek Joon Soo’s room, unknowingly and bluntly state her sentiments towards the two. She then, ended up saying that Baek Joon So is good looking.
VIII.QUOTABLE QUOTES
1. A person’s attention is directed to that which he is curious ~Episode 11
2. You keep losing because you’ll only fight in the ring. They are throwing chairs from outside the ring and doing as they please ~ Sa Do Chan
3. What’s the use in living strictly by the books alone? ~ Oh Ha Ra
4. Your passion is hotter than oil ~ Old Man Bbeong
5. To be a fair match to a clever con artist like yourself, I must always be prepared ~ Oh Ha Ra
6. Everything changes but nothing changes ~ Sa Do Chan
7. People only see what they want to see ~Sa Do Chan
8. Truth shall set you free. However, it shall annoy you like crazy ~Sa Do Chan
9. You may ask me a thousand times, but I won’t tell you the truth ~Sa Do Chan
10. One thing is certain now, that your sight is set on something much farther away. Let’s go there together for now ~Oh Ha Ra
11. People are bound to pay attention to what they’re curious about. People will look at the things they are curious abut. ~Oh Ha Ra

Full all: http://jangkeunsukforever.com/archives/51698

• Like 2

Double return! Recommended Korean dramas recommended for revenge and revenge

Switch - Change the world drama

Prosecutor Baek Jun-soo (Jang Keun Suk) is driven to the hospital unconscious while hitting a truck while driving a car. At the same time, a prosecutor Baek appears at a gambling place on an island. The man was a scammer, Sa Do Chan (Jang Keun Suk), who looked exactly like Baek.

Sa Do chan raises the money in the gambling field, but Baek's junior prosecutor O Hara (Han Yeri), who he met unexpectedly, is suggested to "take an important project instead of the prosecutor." It was Sa Do chan riding the suggestion, but what is his purpose...?

Double return! The Korean drama recommended for exciting revenge and revenge is "Switch ~ Change the world ~".

7b301b2929442186583aec0b07964500.jpg

Starring Hallyu Star Jang Keun Suk, scammer is replaced with prosecutor from the same appearance, and entertaining in which the evil that prevails in the world is defeated!

And a series of backlash, those who are addicted to clever gimmicks and brilliant replacement (switch) comes out one after another!

Recommended exciting drama that will not stop once you find it!

https://kt.wowkorea.jp/news-read/49433.html

• Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

• 2 weeks later...

Some new comments of the viewers about Switch drama

1/ A very smart and fun drama and Jang Keun Suk's acting skill is just AMAZING! He played two characters with opposite traits but he did it amazingly well. 
He can switch characters and facial expression and body language in practically a second! The other actors and actresses also act very well, in short the drama has a wonderful and fitting cast! I wish to see more of them together again! Thank you!

2/ Excellent, I dare say it is the best I have ever seen, entertaining from start to finish.

3/ An excellent drama, great actors, an engaging story, Jang Keun Suk giving a performance show. I loved it!

4/ What a mind game! This drama is fantastic and keeps you pulled in with every episode.

The actors and actresses are well picked and they do stunning work bringing the characters to life! Highly recommend watching this.

c781687237ded0aec2d12704890c6c97.jpg

d1d3f2b0267bc6e9766b2e7cbdf3b36b.jpg

cre: viki

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thoughts on ‘Switch ~Change the world~’ Episode 13-14
Sa Do Chan received a call asking for help to save someone. At first, he thought it was scam call. But when he heard the name of grizzly, he rushed to the place which the informant said, without knowing that it was set up for him.

Oh Ha Ra and Beak Joon Soo had already a doubt that there is an ulterior motive why Do Chan agrees to stand in for them. Oh Ha Ra try to make Do Chan confess his true motives. So Oh Ha Ra bring Do Chan to the house which they came for drugs in pool. Oh Ha Ra had a sense that Do Chan had already known that place and there is something about Do Chan and grizzly.

But despite of what Oh Ha Ra said, Do Chan denied that he didn’t see grizzly and give warning to her that never go deep down to his life. Oh Ha Ra also give him warning not to handle grizzly on his personal feelings.

41581194922_79850d43ca.jpg

41621185531_5784257d6e.jpg

Back in 20 years ago, Do Chan and his father who also a con artist went to Geum Tae-Woong house and told Do Chan that his the caretaker and they live there together. Do Chan feeling excited to see how nice the place is, but his father old man bbeong sense that there is something bad happened after he saw the blood on the door nob and saw car coming, so in order Do Chan will be safe he ask Do Chan to play hide and seek and not to come out until he called him.
Present time Choi Jung-Pil order Mr Kim to kill Jo Sung Doo, but Geum Tae-Woong order Manager Kim to bring Jo Sung-Doo to him and told Mr Kim to treat each other as a family because he want to protect his family and he don’t take orders, but behind his good intention Geum Tae Woong only want Jo Sung Doo to find Director Bong.

27752552688_e86200b768.jpg

Read more details: http://jangkeunsukforever.com/archives/51825

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Review about "Switch" drama

1/ If you love crime thrill suspense, and don't like that same stupid romantic k-drama, then this drama is definitely for you. 
It will hook you up till the end , you'll never know what is going to happen next. Full of suspense and powerful acting of each and every character ...may be sometimes you'll have to watch few scenes twice to figure out clearly!

I love this drama so much and watch already more than 6 times. Without any romantic scene  you can clearly see the lead actor & actress's feelings in their eyes. So humble and caring for each other. 
Jang Keun Suk is no doubt a very good actor. He can play any role so perfectly. His attitude, anger, passion and also his cuteness, you'll get everything in this drama. 
And to know what is the reason behind such name of this drama "SWITCH", you have to watch this!

2/ I have been hooked to it , this series has become one of my favourite series . Great actors, great music, great direction and great storyline.

cre: wiki

9e44cd54ef47ed13943a2c6b47ab04e6.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thoughts on ‘Switch ~Change the world~’ Episode 15-16
In the opening of episode 15, we see that Sung Doo has been set up, this time by Sa Do Chan himself. After all his cons and schemes and lies, Do Chan does the unthinkable. He immediately tells Sung Doo the truth. Yes he’s that ‘prosecutor’ from the island gambling raid, but no he’s not really a prosecutor. He freely admits that he’s only been playing a role, pretending to be Baek Jun Soo because the real BJS was injured in Sokcho. It’s a mind blower of an opening. Why would he confess the biggest secret he’s been using, and to a criminal, no less? Well SDC is a master of the con game, and he knows that sometimes the best way to hook a fish is to tell them just enough of the truth to make them think they know what’s really going on. But of course, SDC has more tricks up his sleeve, lol.

With Sung Doo’s suspicions seemingly confirmed, SDC then launches into his next scam. He tells Sung Doo that thanks to his position as a (fake) prosecutor, he can do a ‘setting’ against Geum Tae Woong… one that will net him around 300 million dollars. Whether SDC knows that Sung Doo has already tried to cheat GTW or not, I’m not certain, but one thing is sure– SDC can smell another con artist a mile away. So he tempts Sung Doo’s greed by mentioning the 300 million. And right away, you can see the spark in Sung Doo’s eyes at the mention of that much money (the acting in Switch continues to blow me away. Even side characters get every little thing just right!).

41665710661_6dcae9921e.jpg

Sa Do Chan uses that moment to show Sung Doo a barrel and a bag of cement (apparently to seal him inside and drop it into the ocean, mob-style), and Sung Doo immediately caves. He promises not to snitch on SDC’s plans, and we see a flashback of SDC’s crew in action. Following Sung Doo, they realize that he’s looking for their partner, director Bong, so they decide to give him exactly what he needs to make GTW ease his pressure and let Sung Doo return to the fold (presumably as their inside spy). First, director Bong places himself in Sung Doo’s (drunken) path, so that Sung Doo feels close to catching ‘red underpants’. Then back to the present scene, when Sung Doo stammers that he will help SDC, and that in fact, he wants revenge on GTW himself. He promises to help them in exchange for a little of the 300 million that SDC ‘accidentally’ mentioned earlier.

The Switch is suddenly revealed…Eun Ji is sitting on the stairs, filming Sung Doo’s promise to betray GTW. The entire setting had only been to get him on videotape, saying something they could use as a lever against him. Some may call it blackmail, but since SDC is our guy, we’ll just call it leverage. lol.

Read more:  http://jangkeunsukforever.com/archives/51845

41627096622_55f0726464.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[Article] It's too interesting to have a few love elements! 20 highly addictive recommended Korean dramas

Even if there are few love elements, it is too interesting! 20 highly addictive recommended Korean dramas
Korean dramas are very good at revenge and suspense genres! This time around, from revenge to full-fledged investigation suspense and chest-fevering human drama, it's too fun to have a few love elements! 
"Switch- Change the world" Synopsis and recommended points
Prosecutor Baek Jun-soo (Jang Keun Suk) is unconsciously while hitting a truck. At the same time, a prosecutor Baek appears at a gambling place on an island. The man was a scammer, Sa Do Chan (Jang Keun Suk), who looked exactly like Baek. Dochan raises the money in the gambling field, but Baek's junior prosecutor Oh Hara (Han Yeri), who was met by chance, is suggested to "take an important project instead of Baek Prosecutor." It was Do chan riding on that suggestion, but what is his purpose...?
It's too interesting to have a few love elements! The second highly recommended addictive Korean drama is "Switch-Changing the world with you".
Starring Korean Star Jang Keun Suk, a scammer is replaced by a scammer because of his two-eyed appearance, and the entertaining entertainment that defeats the evil that is widespread in the world!
I would definitely recommend it to you!

f2f167af7a5e7b5d588a083c50a6b851.jpg

"Switch-Changing the world " Comments and reviews
1/ I never got tired of seeing it every time I watched it. This is the first time I've ever wanted to see it again.

2/ It was really interesting to see how the prosecutor Junsu and the scammer Dochan switch (when they switch), and who knows how well this strategy is, and how they know each other!
As each time went by, new facts became apparent, and I was drawn in.
Source: https://filmarks.com/dramas/1372/2795

https://korea.kaigai-drama-board.com/posts/1127?p=1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thoughts on ‘Switch ~Change the world~’ Episode 17-18

Episode 17 begins with a flash of lightning and a clap of thunder. Perhaps an ominous portent of what is to come for our dearest Sa Do Chan, Oh Ha Ra, and Baek Joon Soo?

Baek Joon Soo suddenly seems teamed up with Grizzly (Geum Tae Woong) and he even tells him where to send his henchmen to capture Sa Do Chan and his gang. Ever masters of disguise however, his gang hops a luggage cart and gets out of their posh hideout just in time.

Sa Do Chan having ruined Baek Joon Soo’s reputation… contacts Oh Ha Ra who has come looking for him. And he tells her that Baek Joon Soo has sold his soul to a Demon (Geum Tae Woong).

When Joon Soo runs into Oh Ha Ra on the steps of the prosecutor’s office the next morning, she accuses him of just that. He makes it clear he’s hunting Sa Do Chan. And it’s now clear that Baek Joon Soo and Oh Ha Ra are now on opposite sides.

41096788984_809baa8a65.jpg

Later we see Baek Joon Soo step into a janitorial closet clasping his chest in pain… and quickly take some medicine. What is all this costing him, physically and emotionally?
In contrast episode 18 begins with a mere walk in the park. Sa Do Chan impersonates Baek Joon Soo, for a few moments… then laughs when she says Do Chan has done so much for them, and Do Chan reveals that it’s really him. She asks him to investigate Feel gallery.

40006284550_ba1f1c7b2a.jpg

Sa Do Chan sets up a con for the gallery that involves a bit of a tempest in a teacup. Or in this case… a priceless Fabrege egg that is the Feel gallery’s prize exhibit.
When the rain begins the tension in the story starts to climax. And the egg opens to reveal a personal message for Grizzly (Geum Tae Woong).

They leave us with a cliffhanger, Grizzly, Baek Joon Soo and Oh Ha Ra in a bit of a stand off. The question is, is Sa Do Chan riding to the rescue or into a trap? 

http://jangkeunsukforever.com/archives/51986#more-51986

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[Korean Drama Now Watching] 
"Switch - Change the world with you" (2018) is the last starring work of Jang Keun Suk before joining the army. "Asia Prince" finished in June this year, and "#Welcome back Gunchan" entered the Twitter trend. The result was a strong understanding of its strong popularity.

In this drama, Keun Suk takes on the role of a genius swindler and a prosecutor for the first time. It is a topical work that brilliantly plays the opposite roles and breaks new ground with entertaining deception.

1d52a55df3e3d1c232359f78ca64af64.jpg

d47c536051aeef6106551cdd0fbee236.jpg

Reader's comment:
- Jang Keun Suk, who plays two roles, is acting differently as if he were looking at different actors, and they are performing well without any discomfort.
- I was thrilled to see the audience deceive each time.
- Good of the tempo. are human drama is also incorporated into the refreshing of uncovering the evil.
- Have to pursue justice but it is fraud fighters, thrilling the place to go hunt down the real evil! 
- Jang Keun Suk and Han Jeri a good combination.

https://mdpr.jp/k-enta/detail/2193281

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thoughts on ‘Switch ~Change the world~’ Episode 19-20
The episode starts off with Baek Joon Soo reporting to Geum Tae Woong about Sa Do Chan and his gang coming for the Faberge egg. Geum Tae Woong asked Joon Soo what he intends to do about Sa Do Chan and he said that he will turn him over to the police to whom GTW replied not to do but instead give SDC to him and not ask what he will do next. Enter Oh Ha Ra, asking if it was a trap and that GTW is planning to kill SDC.
The scene shifted onto the van where Sa Do Chan and his gang are preparing to go somewhere and this is where it becomes tense as I assumed that they were indeed on the way to where the egg is. After few minutes of this, you see a van approach the gate and Joon Soo being informed of it and nodding at Geum Tae Woong (hmmm, so intuitive eh?!) He instructed that the egg be guarded well and they all went to the gate to “welcome” the “intruders”, only to be disappointed as it was not who they expect but somebody else delivering a lobster, even asking if they were filming a movie.

And on another part of town, SDC and his gang is looking at their intended target. More bad news came as GTW was then informed that Russia wanted their egg back and he said to let them get it while Joon Soo looks on musing about what happened. The scene then shifts to Sa Do Chan and his gang talking about another job while reading the news about Russia getting the egg back revealing that it was never their target in the first place. After which the scene shifts back and forth, an indication that the two opposing sides are trying hard to guess what the other’s next step is and us wondering who will emerge victorious in the end.

This episode is titled “Secrets blend in while the truth gets revealed” and indeed this is where a lot started to unravel. It began with the seemingly untainted district prosecutor who retired just in time to get into politics and then inviting the press in his home to show the public how “perfect” his life is. Meanwhile, Baek Joon Soo gets embraced by the Namsan Club and we continue to wonder how this has come to be. So many questions being left unanswered and all we can do is watch some more (as if we weren’t hooked enough as it is, lol!!!) I must say kudos to the writers, such clever guys.
How about that scene where Geum Tae Woong remembers the year prior when he helped out the son (Sung Doo) of a friend from his hometown? When Sung Doo told him his goal of finding his father to kill him because he abandoned his mother, something is smelly there as well.

40926029745_045cf7ca03.jpg

Now, we go back to the former district prosecutor who will be getting what seems to be the start of the end (spoiler much!) for him thanks to Sa Do Chan and his gang. This was his target all along, revealing the Terracotta Warriors hidden in the home of the former district prosecutor while Oh Ha Ra alerted the authorities of this development. In the meantime, GTM gets the bad news about the district prosecutor while the Namsan Club just cheered for the latter’s success in his election bid and we see him later seething with anger as he cannot accept that he was deceived. More bad news as it seemed that Sung Doo appears to be working with SDC. Before this episode ends, we get a glimpse of Sa Do Chan’s father (yes, more questions) and Man Ho reminiscing back to that fateful day 6 years ago when he found himself in a predicament and he called up SDC asking for help making him leave that important exam.

The next episode started with Man Ho finding something really disturbing in a warehouse where he thought his brother was and he ended up being chased and was left with no choice but to call Sa Do Chan just as he was about to take the bar exam. SDC did not hesitate and got into a taxi right away and rescued Man Ho. The scene came back to present day where Man Ho expressed how sorry he was for making SDC missed his exam and his chances of being a prosecutor. This is where my heart (literally) melted for our dear AP once again, he immediately comforted Man Ho saying that being a prosecutor was not for him but rather, to think about how fun they are having now.

More details: http://jangkeunsukforever.com/archives/52000

41824930981_faa712acb7.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
Co-actors, actress talked about Jang Keun Suk in "Switch" drama
- Jung Woong In actor said:
“Jang Keun Suk made the atmosphere…so the atmosphere on the set was good. I haven’t had like that on a film set for a long time. Thank you so much.
“When Jang Keun Suk acts or do something, it matches him 100 percent.”
1bf5219c19b2167383ccb599cf3d8a87.jpg
- Kwon Hwa Woon said:
“Before I met Jang Keun Suk I think he might be just like the character he played in “You are beautiful” (Hwang Tae Kyung). But when I meet him in person, I find he is different from Hwang Tae Kyung.
Jang Keun Suk is a humane and very warm-hearted person. He also takes good care of us, his juniors. Not superficially but sincerely he takes care about us. He even made a reservation for dinner treated us. Moreover, his fan clubs arranged coffee trucks for us so many times and we can enjoy coffee anytime we want. I really appreciate it too.
I feel a person who takes on a leading role behaves at another level, you know Jang Keun Suk appears more than 95% in the drama, he must be really feel tired, but he still take care of us, his juniors and tries to be humorous on the set.
He is not only a Hallyu Star but also a great performer. He also cherishes the chair his fans gave him and use it on the set.
I can tell he is a person who really treasures love from his fans. I’m impressed with his attitude, as one of his junior, I’m learning a lot from Jang Keun Suk.

- Kim Moon Soo: The crew and the casts take care each other and I enjoy shooting. Especially, Jang Keun Suk always cares about us so much and entertain us on the set even though he is younger than me, I really appreciate his efforts.
d47c536051aeef6106551cdd0fbee236.jpg
- The production staff had nothing but praise for Jang Keun Suk who filmed on the scene across three hours at an underwater studio.
Despite his body temperature falling from being in the water for an extended period of time, Jang Keun Suk pushed forward and filmed all of his scenes without a stunt double.
“Jang Keun Suk went through a lot for that scene. We were very worried about him before filming started.”
– Although he was nervous he never lost his smiles on set, and went out of his way to reassure the staffs. Thanks to Jang Keun Suk's professionalism that we can complete such the great scenes.
* What do you think Jang Keun Suk is close to, Sa Do Chan or Park Joon Soo?
- HanYeri said: He acted Sa Do chan more than he is Park Joon Soo. And I have seen him more when he was playing Sa Do Chan, so I guess he resembles Sa Do Chan so far.
I think it is fun while filming. It makes me wonder, funny and always seem to be supportive during filming. I’m most grateful to Jang Keun Suk.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Switch - Change the World" drama Now available on U-NEXT 

#Jang Keun Suk challenged the role of a genius scammer and a straight prosecutor
Jang Keun Suk, who played the two extremes, is a must-see for the wide range of acting

a7b4890e020de13622ff0cd57a6cbef5.jpg

https://video.unext.jp/title/SID0046402?cid=D32256&rid=SID0034213&adid=XXX&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=tweet

• Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just to see the comments from new audiences about Switch drama:
1/ Definitely a must see drama. Good storyline coupled with talented and veteran actors, you just continue on watching the episodes one after another without realizing the time.

2/ Very cute and well thought out! Had a lot of fun watching especially since there were a lot of awesome actors that I loved to see back again. Thanks to everyone including the subber.

273365992d07a9bacf17d72f0f6c37bc.jpg

3/ Brilliant and catchy plot !!! The antagonist I hated him but his work is spectacular ... the excellent protagonists. Thanks for the drama. I want season 2 !
4/ This was an excellent drama, I can't stop watching
The female and male lead was so good.
Would love to see them in other dramas. Thank you to the sub team.

5/ Very nice and trill story their acting is very perfect I love it, the actor and actress all in all very perfect.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thoughts on ‘Switch ~Change the world~’ Episode 21 - 22
This episode started off by revealing the secret that Baek Joon Soo (BJS) & Sa Do Chan (SDC) were actually working together to set a con for Geum Tae Woong (GTW) in order to save the reputation of BJS and get into the GTW’s “team”.
Meanwhile BJS no longer can keep the secret of his illness as the attach happen in front of Oh Ha Ra (OHR) after the meeting up section with SDC and OHR. That led to SDC need to work again as BJS in prosecutor office in order to continue the investigation on GTW.

28104978558_f60be9bffe.jpg

Here the first interesting part in this episode: SDC went to Feel Gallery as prosecutor BJS as requested by GTW. In fact, GTW started to suspect that BJS and SDC are working together to con him. My heart felt like jumping out from my body as i watched it and thinking hard that how SDC could overcome it. Luckily SDC was able to cheat GTW again by showing that his phone had been tapped as well with the microchip. However, GTW still had some reservation towards BJS (which is SDC), thus he requested BJS (SDC) to bring down Choi Jeong Pil (CJP). In order to regain the trust of GTW, BJS (SDC) has no choice but agree with GTW.

The screen switched to prosecutor office that every one noticed the change of BJS (SDC) who is more witty, funny and approachable, and thought this is originally BJS’s character. On the other hand, other prosecutors start to criticize OHR on her act that toward ex-chief prosecutor (Jung)which jeopardized the reputation of whole department.

More detail: http://jangkeunsukforever.com/archives/52111

9b0a949420e3fe82cdc49c7884b23a0a.gif

Addition thought:
Comparing Jang Keun Suk previous dramas, current co-actors were all carrying so well in their own characters that made the viewers constantly hooked to the whole drama even though our Prince is still the best among all (forgive me for being so conceited as I am an Eel).

As our Prince had mentioned in one of the interview section, the main actress (Han Ye Ri) in “Switch” has the most “chemistry” with him during the filming, which made him feel more comfortable and confident in this drama. 

http://jangkeunsukforever.com/archives/52111

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Reading some new comments about Switch drama

1/ Brilliant and gripping plot!!! The antagonist hated him but his work is spectacular.... excellent protagonists. 
Thanks for the drama. I want season 2!!!!

2/ Thrilling drama really superb enjoyed very much nice concept waiting for next season

3/ Very cute and well thought out! Had a lot of fun watching especially since there were a lot of awesome actors that I loved to see back again. 

4/ Well, I just finished seeing this drama.
At the first few episodes it is slow but as you progress it goes incredibly exciting very good performed in its double performances, it comes out of the role of beautiful gallant, now doing a good mature performance.
I really recommend it, another genre.
If you like the good series, you need to watch it.

9d196ec2c377a34247d7c1797e20f3ea.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thoughts on ‘Switch ~Change the world~’ Episode 23-24
Sa Do Chan is shocked to see his father alive. You can see in his eyes the pain he feels. Both father and son have to pretend they do not know each other, but the expressions on their faces show a lot of emotion. Sa Do Chan want to know why Sa Ma Chun made people believed his death even his own son. Sa Ma Chun promises to explain why he did that but in exchange for the prosecutor’s help in his plan.

Next, Baek Joon Soo faints and Oh Ha Ra finds him.
The plan to catch Geum Tae Woong begins, without anyone noticing that he found out Sa Do-chan and Baek Jun-soo are working together to catch him. Meanwhile, Sa Ma Chun tells Choi Jung Pil that Geum Tae Woong married with his daughter for the money even though he had his own wife and child. And when she found out that He had wife and son, Geum Tae Woong killed her.

fd8d03f2c2e04caf065a15fd3cf2969a.jpg

Episode 24: Sa Do Chan meets his Dad in a square. Sa Ma Chun realizes that his son looks at his missing hand and tells him that it doesn’t matter how many hands he has.

Only with one hand, he can catch Grizzly and he can also protect Sa Do Chan with it.

27078923097_0fdec8b97f.jpg

Sa Do Chan is surprised that Geum Tae Woong has invited him to the meeting with Viktor.
Meanwhile Jo Sung Doo sets a trap for Mr. Bong but he escapes.
Geum Tae Woong changes the venue for the meeting. It is a trap to kill Sa do Chan.
In the place, Geum Tae Woong tells Sa Do Chan that he knows that he and Baek Joon Soo are on the same side.
Sa Do Chan fights to try to defend himself but they are so many. And just when they’re going to kill him… his father arrives driving a digger. Sa Ma Chun tries to protect his son by covering with the excavator´s bucket...

Read more detail: http://jangkeunsukforever.com/archives/52089

Writer’s thought: My favorite part in this episode was seeing that Sa Do Chan has found out that his dad was alive, I felt the surprise and pain in Sa Do Chan’s eyes. Jang Keun Suk knows how to transmit very well the feeling that explodes inside the heart of his character. He really is a great actor!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Some new comments about "Switch" drama: :D

1/ Jang Keun Suk OMG. I didn't even recognize him at first but when I heard him speaking, the voice OMG, he still so handsome, I love him... I love his acting, his expression is everything, I love this series.

2/ I've been reading reviews of Switch as this one will be the next in my bucket list.  
How are you, dear Sukkie? We miss you! #JangKeunSuk Much love and respect!

5342cef4b97bf504cadfc8c1b8412721.jpg

3/ If you love crime thrill suspense, and don't like that same stupid romantic K-drama, then this drama is definitely for you. It will hook you up till the end.

You'll never know what is going to happen next. Full of suspense and powerful acting of each and every character...may be sometimes you'll have to watch few scenes twice to figure out clearly! 
I love this drama so much and watch already more than 6 times. Without any romantic scene but you can clearly see the lead actor & actress's feelings in their eyes.
So humble and caring for each other.

Jang Keun Suk is no doubt a very good actor. He can play any role so perfectly. His attitude, anger, passion and also his cuteness, you'll get everything in this drama. And to know what is the reason behind such name of this drama "SWITCH", you have to watch this!! 
P.S. - Not only I am a big fan of Jang Keun Suk but also this is his great come back...daebak!!...Completely changed handsome mature.

5ef5f537fa3583014d5a17aa581c28e4.jpg

cre: Wiki 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
[Article] Jang Keun Suk’s MAGIC ~ Interview with Nam Tae Jin - Diretor of "Switch" 
The director of drama ‘Switch ~Change the world~’, Nam Tae Jin talks about ‘Actor / Human being’ Jang Keun Suk
When I first met him, I felt that “He is the real deal!”
41292007905_f7c98c8614.jpg
—-What was your impression when you first met Jang Keun Suk?
As far as I saw his past works, I thought that his acting with a light touch was better than the serious one. With such an image in mind, I decided to meet and talk with him as the first candidate for the main character. Even though the casting wasn’t confirmed yet, he said, “This work is very important to me and I want to do my best.” I was so surprised to hear that. And he also showed me his respect as a truly responsible director even though I was a new director who directs miniseries for the first time. A top star, Jang Keun Suk did that! Instead of looking down at me, he eagerly told me about his thoughts and passion for the drama. This is his last work before joining the military service. I had a short career as a director then. If I were him, I think it would be difficult to entrust an unfamiliar director. So, his reaction was surprising.
In a conversation at table, he said, “Director, do you know if there are some images I have rejected by viewers? It’s a typical acting pattern of Jang Keun Suk that is often told in romantic dramas. In this drama, I will try not to show such an acting pattern, even as a part of them. I will play the main character to make viewers feel that is far from my typical image. I will try to act so in my mind, but I can’t do it by myself alone. I want you to help me, to eliminate it if it comes out. If the “Jang Keun Suk pattern” appears, please stop shooting as NG scenes and redirect it. I believe your direction.”
At the moment when I was told that, I was really surprised and terribly impressed. In spite of the first meeting, he revealed his weaknesses in front of me. He also gave me full authority to produce him even though I was a new director who had no masterpiece. “Please make me into the character you think is the best in this drama.” he said. When I heard that, I was sure that he must be the best actor who knows the essentials of acting well and can play this character better than anyone else. So right after I met him, I told the filming company, “This actor, Jang Keun Suk is the real deal! I definitely want him to work together.”
—-What did you think about his double role ?
I thought Sa Do Chan’s character would fit him perfectly to the image I had with him so far, and after meeting him I was also sure that he could act as Beak Jun Soo’s character precisely. In fact, he perfectly played the different two characters, so it was easy to recognize his two different roles in any situation. Seeing his acting, I wondered how he feels to play Sa Do Chan and Beak Jun Soo alternately.
Especially the last half of Sa Do Chan’s parts, it was impressive. At the beginning, I couldn’t find the element of Jang Keun Suk in Sa Do Chan, but as time goes toward the end, I began to feel there is surely Jang Keun Suk in Sa Do Chan. However, it wasn’t the same as what we were worried about before filing starts. We can feel Jang Keun Suk in Sa Do Chan, but in a positive way.
I told him what I felt honestly. He also shared how he felt too. He said, “At first, I thought I had to play the roles in an entirely different way from which I usually do, but gradually and naturally I began to find the current way to play the roles. After finding this acting style, I feel ease and great.” This means that he has completely taken in the both characters. The scriptwriter was also pleased about his acting, and said “Jang Keun Suk has entirely assimilated into the character.”
I was helped by his ideas and overwhelmed by his eyes’ acting

—-He is a well-known actor who gives various ideas in his previous works. How was it this time ?
As is rumored, he gave us many ideas. For example, Sa Do Chan’s habit of biting nails is born from his idea. As soon as I shared some images of the scene with him, he suggested various ideas, and they helped us a lot.
I would like to show you one of the good examples. It’s a scene in which Sa Do Chan disguises as Beak Jun Soo, a public prosecutor, and enters the museum for drug investigation. At first, it was planned that he destroys the Moai statue and finds drugs in it. However, when I went to the filming site, I found that the stone statue was set in a wooden box. It looked impossible to turn it over without hands.
As the highlight of this scene is Sa Do Chan boldly destroys the stone statue, if he can’t, it has no punch. I didn’t know what to do, and told him the difficult situation we faced. Then, he gave us a great idea, “How about using a long stick to pull it down?” Wow, that makes sense! And we filmed as he suggested. It was perfect for the image I wanted to show. I should have asked him for help sooner (laugh). In fact, I was always helped by his various ideas.
—-Which scene of his acting surprised you most?
Well, it’s a scene when he saw his father again whom he thought he was dead in his childhood at a hotel room. His acting was amazingly superb. My inner voice came out automatically seeing his acting, “Wow… how can you gaze at him like that, Keun Suk?” There are no particular lines but his eyes tell what he feels in front of his father. That scene describes his various emotions such as surprise, apology, and resentment towards his father…
He expressed them by his gaze only. To tell the truth, I was a little worried before filming the scene. Because, until then, the serious scene was played as Beak Jun Soo. But, this scene is played as Sa Do Chan. Moreover, the schedule was quite tight and I couldn’t give him enough shooting time. It must have been very hard for him physically too. I was worried if he could play the role well as it was a long scene. Then, I asked him which he prefers, filming the long scene at once or little by little. His answer was to film it at once. So I hastily prepared for shooting. Despite such a hard condition, his eyes’ acting was incredible. I can say this was the best scene in the drama. His acting was really really wonderful.
28106073518_8d242c0f1c_z.jpg
Jang Keun Suk doesn’t hide his true self and acts from the heart
—-Han Ye Ri’s casting was unexpected.
Since this drama has few romantic scenes, a female actor doesn’t look like a big role, but it was very important. Instead of casting a popular actress to attract the viewer’s attention, I want to try with the storyline. Therefore, I wanted to choose a cast based on her acting skill and her own charm. An actress with a good performance and attractivity! This was our common opinion of the three, Jang Keun Suk, the scriptwriter, and me. It was Han Ye Ri who met our key requirement. In fact, she played the role very well and we’re really pleased with her acting.
—-What was the most impressive episode while shooting?
There were two new actors in the cast of the fraud team led by Sa Do Chan. Keun Suk often talked to them even when we didn’t shoot the scenes. His such side left another impression on me.
When the team’s scene was filmed, all of the team members discussed how to act better. For example, Shin Do Hyun drop-kicked in an early scene. Her acting looked a bit awkward, so Keun Suk gave her advice showing his acting example. For some of the top-class actors, giving advice to new actors is troublesome. Because new actors are not practiced, so they are not quick on the uptake. However, he is willing to advise them. Even though he looked exhausted, he tried to communicate with them and took the leadership. Seeing his way to approach them, I was sure that he was different from other successful actors.
—-What do you think is his charm as a person?
I think that is his honesty. He always talks about what he thinks without hiding himself. I think this is very important when we establish a trustworthy relationship. If it’s a superficial, one-time relationship, we don’t have to be true to ourselves. But he always shares what he thinks even if we have the opposite opinion. Thanks to his honesty, I can tell him my feelings and ideas honestly too. I think this is good for both a long-term relationship and making a better drama. After the final shooting ends, there are two kinds of people who give me a different impression. One gives me a ‘great actor’ impression, and the other gives me a ‘great person’ impression. Jang Keun Suk is the latter. He’s really a generous person.

—-Is there anything you think is important in directing dramas?
I want actors to act with hearts. If they have a certain level of acting, they can move the viewers. However, in the long run, I think there is a big difference between acting with heart and not, and eventually the difference affects me, the drama, and the actor himself. Jang Keun Suk plays roles with heart. I felt it many times on the filming site.
—-Finally, please give us your recommended viewing points of this drama.
First of all, I would like you to pay attention to the double role of Jang Keun Suk. In addition, I hope you enjoy imagining the reasons of the characters’ minds. “Why did Sa Do Chan take action like this ? Why did Beak Jun Soo do so ?” When we took the scenes, we discussed a lot with the actors, taking care of each character’s reason to take action. I recommend everyone to watch this drama, guessing their reason for the action.
41471957834_0ac3bd9598.jpg
  • Thanks 1