[Drama 2018] Switch: Change the World, 스위치 - 세상을 바꿔라

0ly40

[News] DVD ‘Switch ~Change the world~’ will be released in Japan this December
Finally the DVD boxes of Jang Keun Suk’s latest drama ‘Switch ~Change the world~’ will be released in Japan this December.

But I’m sorry to tell you that as always they don’t have English subs and the region code is 2 targeted for Japanese market.

I’m sure Korean version with English and Chinese subs will be released in the future.
*DVD-BOX 1: Release date: December 4th, 2019
14,400 yen (without tax)
Contents: episode 1 ~ 8 + bonus contents [484 mins +]
Bonus contents: script reading, filming the teaser, press conference, making part1, short making part1
Bonus item: booklet
*DVD-BOX 2: Release date: December 25th, 2019
14,400 yen (without tax)
Contents: episode 9 ~ 16 + bonus contents [493 mins +]
Bonus contents: making part2 & part3, short making part2, exclusive Jang Keun Suk interview
Bonus item: booklet

48671545997_db24e98819.jpg

48671372961_866766a897.jpg

KOARI.net

• Like 2

Comments of new viewers about "Switch" drama:

1/ Wow !!! Finish delighted with this drama !!! 100/100 !!! An original idea, it hooks you from the first Ep and you can't stop seeing an Ep because you already want to see it. Whats Next! It has a good plot !! Full of emotions, betrayals and laughter that makes you easy! And the feeling of crying! I loved this drama !!!

What a performance of Keun Suk, mature in his roles! And here double is unique! Do you think that if they are two different characters !!! Enjoy from beginning to end !!! Thanks for the sub.

2/Good, exciting with cute moments. Jang Keun Suk took on both roles very well.

3/ I don't know what to say... Switch keeps switching. It was great, the supporting cast is as charming as the main one. Jang Keun Suk always handsome, good looking, attractive...

cre: viki

16843b6f1e76024e34457c44a08d7ecc.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1