[Drama 2018] Switch: Change the World, 스위치 - 세상을 바꿔라

0ly40

Comments about Switch drama from June - July in 2019
1/ It's better than I expected!! I absolutely loved the lead! All the actors did an amazing job! 10-10 would recommend!
2/ Great story line and wonderful actors and actresses. Writers keep you off balance along with the main characters who are always a little off balance. Fast moving and never boring.
3/ A very successful drama ... and finally I see Jang Keun Suk in a double role, even if in Love Rain it was fantastic ... The rich plot doesn't make you bored ... I recommend it to lovers of the action and detective stories. 
4/ The drama is excellent, super fun, the characters each had their identity and their well-respected in drama, it was very good to watch !!!

cre: viki

e163c3b9fe1caef26b34b3f1b160797f.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Reading new comments from the viewers "Switch"
1/ Fell in love with Jang Keun Suk over a week and now I'm binging his shows . This was so good. It has me hooked and the characters are all well played and the story line is so good and the acting make its so much more believable. Half way through my mind can't believe two characters are played by one person. It was that good.

2/ One of the few "con artist/scammer" type Korean drama! I thought the "switch" concept was well executed and the background music reminds me of a spy movie. Also, Jang Keun Suk was excellent portraying 2 characters.

e10a5ad9c3ea65fb8e3766fd50b1e0e5.jpg

3/ Really good Kdrama. Unpredictable and exciting. It's the second time I'm watching Jang Keuk Suk again after like 10 years after the classic You're Beautiful... The villain is so good. It's like the conman VS psychopath killer lol. I just wished they explained more why the procecutor and the conman looked so alike. But I wish they'd be twins instead. Everyone has their story. Must watch.

4/ Excellent story and acting! Don’t miss this drama!
5/ Best drama ever! You watch one Ep and will hook.

6/ I loved seeing Jang Keun Suk, even more in double role. The wonderful cast, all great including the villain. The fantastic story even without kisses and loves. The K-dramas should be copied for having nothing immoral about arresting the viewer from start to finish. I love Viki more and more for providing us with wonderful videos. 

cre: viki

• Love 1

Dramas and Shows of Jang Keun Suk re-broadcast in Japan in August:
20/8: Hwang Jin Ni on Gyao
20/8: Switch Change the World on KNTV
22/8: Beautiful Man on Gyao
26/8: Jang Keun Suk CriShow III 2015 Monochrome on WOWOW
27/8: Jang Keun Suk - Live in Japan on WOWOW
28/8: You are handsome(YAB) on ABEMATV
31/8: Love Rain on GYAO
2/9: Hwang Jin Ni on GYAO
3/9: Love Rain on GYAO