KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

Guest LoveYunhO

KAT-TUN will appear on M!Countdown!!! I Hope Jin performs too. He came back to Japan already.

I Can't wait for Ueda's solo concert either.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ginoru

annieluvkattun

That's a really pretty though for them ^^ being the new SMAP would be cool

LoveYunhO

I have not seen that comfirmed anywhere, and i have checked the shows web page XD but it'd be cool

The problem with Jin is that he would need to learn new songs and dance steps in... he cam back last 29...a couple of days? That's a bit too much XD

Guest doleste

gotta say i luv no more pain, the pv absolutely at par with what i expect.

The PV was great!

I Can't wait for Ueda's solo concert either.

Me neither!  I hope Johnny releases a DVD, too!

annieluvkattun  

That's a really pretty though for them ^^ being the new SMAP would be cool

LoveYunhO  

I have not seen that comfirmed anywhere, and i have checked the shows web page XD but it'd be cool

The problem with Jin is that he would need to learn new songs and dance steps in... he cam back last 29...a couple of days? That's a bit too much XD

MyDaily confirmed the performance. I can already see Jin coming on stage halfway through N.M.P, singing Kame's or Ueda's part, and leaving the stage when he's done. phew.gif It probably won't happen, but I still think the M-Net performance will go well.  Will this be their first time singing N.M.P live since the new album came out?

KT on MNet is definitely true. Here is the performance--the interviewer is Kang Minhyuk, CN Blue's drummer.

They sounded pretty good to me--more of their own voices, and less autotune in this performance. And no, Jin wasn't there...but they were still good...

I didn't know about this, so I was kind of freaking when I saw them. lol '%@#%&' (direct quote. lol) Neechan tried not to squeal too loudly. =x Nice to see the plump cheeks of Ueda and Koki. Everyone still looks healthy (not too thin), so I hope they stay that way.

Ginoru, thanks for posting the original bungee jump pics. Didn't see Junno jump, but he always seems so fearless doing these things. Don't worry about being ashamed of Going--I think every singer we love/like has at least one of 'those' songs. =p It might not be a KT song--but maybe if they decide to do it in concert or something--they'll make it theirs?

Maybe some people don't realize what Ueda can do because they may be a little distracted by him. =p

Guest zoopia

Just found this, its nice to know groups from jpop/kpop are fans of each other!

KAT-TUN express love for Korean artists

Recently, in preparation for their upcoming concert, KAT-TUN visited Korea to perform on Mnet M!Countdown. During the press conference interview, the members expressed their thought about having activities in Korea, “We enjoy to have shows in South Korea.” and “We’re nervous.”

They were also asked about their opinions on Korean artists, with the group members all agreeing that TVXQ and Rain were their favorites while for female group, Kamenashi Kazuya mentioned 4minute as one group he noticed.

source: http://www.tokyofied.com/2010/07/kat-tun-express-love-for-korean-artists/

Guest Ginoru

Doleste

Yeah in the end i saw it, it was weird seeing the fancameras of them arriving, the presscon was ok, though several pics were kinda... XD in the interview was fun to see them so toootally clueless and the performance was fine :) At least they picked a song to have fun

That'd be great but depends on Je of course XD He should take kame's part Ueda's sounds great as it is ;P

They won't sing NMP until Dome, at least it's what they said, that the album songs are for the second part of the tour and they have no tv appearances so far.

MythnoonA

Maybe they are already tired

Koki has been going to the gym to build up :)

No problerm ^^ Junno had no problem of course XD I still have more caps and to celebrate Jin's BDAY Here his jump XD

th_jinhadakashiroteam.jpgth_jinhadakashiroteam10meters.jpgth_jinhadakashiroteam1.jpg

Going to his thread to say HappyB now ^^

It's them the ones that should think more about it XD and never do something simmilar!!

and others simply don't bother, it's just like with Junno, poor guy so undervalued and he is the best dancer in KT :)

Just found this, its nice to know groups from jpop/kpop are fans of each other!

KAT-TUN express love for Korean artists

Recently, in preparation for their upcoming concert, KAT-TUN visited Korea to perform on Mnet M!Countdown. During the press conference interview, the members expressed their thought about having activities in Korea, “We enjoy to have shows in South Korea.” and “We’re nervous.”

They were also asked about their opinions on Korean artists, with the group members all agreeing that TVXQ and Rain were their favorites while for female group, Kamenashi Kazuya mentioned 4minute as one group he noticed.

source: http://www.tokyofied.com/2010/07/kat-tun-express-love-for-korean-artists/

During the MNet interview, the MC asks KAT-TUN who are their favorite Korean singers. Koki answered with Rain, and Ueda says Han Hyo Joo, who isn't even a singer! lol. He also mentioned her during the press conference that was held right when they arrived in Seoul and before performing on MNet. In his recent interview for MYOJO (August issue), he talks about her again lol.

Attractiveness of Asian-red style

Love Asia, which is covered in food, clothing, and shelter.

KAT-TUN which will hold a public performance at the Korea & Taiwan (Unfortunately, Thailand has been delayed for a period which could not be determined ...). When the taste appeal of a hot Asian-style red and black, which will soon be implemented. They talked about the roots of which do not doubt their love toward Asia.

Tatsuya Ueda

[♡ Hyo Joo exceed Korean barbecue]

But that does not necessarily mean I dissolved the Korean drama series, huh? I like it because by chance only Korean actress that I often see on TV is Han Hyo Joo. Yes, since the last time at jinior high school when I liked Ryoko Hirosue, was a long time for me not to feel excited for the figure of an idol ♡ For example, someone living in the area, would think if you go to Tokyo to meet with the artist! Right? I'm also the same, thinking if it will go to Korea to meet with Hyo Joo. Only by thinking so too, the sense of the spirit will rise. Of course that does not mean I'm not interested in the Korean barbecue, surely it can not be compared with Hyo Joo, ne.

[Various preferred and despised things of Asia]

Yes ~, what is good in Asia, Japanese rice is the most delicious in the world! Yes indeed basically because I like Japanese food. In addition to a dish that is incompatible with oily like Chinese food, for example, and because I hate chicken skin so I can not eat Peking duck ... I'll probably find it difficult in terms of food if living abroad. A, if mabotofu I liked. I also sometimes make it at home (With niwatori sasami used as a choped meat). Xiao long bao and harumaki (spring rolls) also liked. But, what was called, hakkaku (interest mace)? Spices that I dislike. Then, the least I like is kurozu. Even that would not be suitable for a joke ... although when batsu aojiru drinking games can be too, if for drinking kurozu definitely impossible! Then, this has nothing to do with food, actually, I do not much like Thailand or South East Asia weather the damp ~. Once, when I went to Thailand in order to work, when I arrived at "nore wo Zou zo ~!" (There is no intention berdajare) [nore Zou zo wo ~! = Rise elephant ~ come on!], A sudden storm, about about an hour we made ready on the bus. Because they have memories that make the spirit of a greatly reduced ... [Having concern for the culture of tea] When filming a drama series "Konkatsu!", When the recording time, Mayor (Jun Fubuki) we make Chinese tea. That's well, a tea that no two tea tastes better than no one, since his first tea leaf removed. Since the new look is like that, I say "Whoooaa .. ~ Rik ~ Mena. " Whether it's a way to make tea or equipment, overall, to the point that somehow can make sure that the moment I'm working. Can make us feel a sense of luxury. Basically I like jasmine tea, I so want to try to buy tea and equipment in Taiwan ~.

source: http://tatsuya-bocchan.livejournal.com/17112.html

Ueda seems to have a crush on her <3 It's very cute ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest annieluvkattun

while it's still there, here are kt message for their taiwan's concert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X12lcEER9VU

i think either kame, koki or ueda said something funny which made koki and ueda can't stop laughing while maru was speaking, junno as usual remained oblivious. hahaha.. these guys are so wicked.

and another link are message from taiwanese fans to kt.

all of them are so sweet and funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XapEtWbntZs

and fans are enjoying themselves at first dome concert today in japan. so jealous.

Guest MuzzaFuzza

Johnny to remove Akanishi from KAT-TUN

KAT-TUN's Jin Akanishi (26) will officially graduate from the group later this year, it has been announced. KAT-TUN held a concert at the Tokyo Dome on Friday night, and Johnny's Jimusho president Johnny Kitagawa spoke to the press there on the same day. He said that the final decision will be made after Akanishi's U.S. tour this fall, but at this point it appears to already be guaranteed.

Since May, Akanishi has been in the United States, working on his solo career. He performed concerts in Los Angeles in June, and he has scheduled a 7-city tour for September and October. Kitagawa also revealed that Akanishi is already planning further concerts for 2011. Meanwhile, KAT-TUN has been continuing as a 5-member group, just as they did when Akanishi temporarily left in 2006 to study abroad.

Kitagawa explained that right now, the focus is only on Akanishi becoming successful in the U.S. He said that it would be too soft on Akanishi to let him return to KAT-TUN as a fallback if he doesn't succeed. It would also be unforgivable to KAT-TUN fans to have Akanishi dragging the group on, or returning the same way he did in 2007.

Kitagawa once again assured fans that KAT-TUN is not breaking up. Although the group's name is based on the initial characters of the members' names, it is said that Akanishi's "A" will be replaced by extending Kazuya Kamenashi's "K" to "KA." There are no plans to bring in a new member, as Kitagawa stated that there is no need to have six people in the group. He said that the five remaining members are currently doing fine without Akanishi.

Credit:TokyoGraph

Akanishi comments on leaving KAT-TUN

Jin Akanishi (26) has written a comment on the official Johnny's mobile site, his first since the news of his expected removal from KAT-TUN. In his message, Akanishi formally announced that he is going solo.

Akanishi explained that he and KAT-TUN have different directions, but he also assured fans that he does not dislike the other members nor have personal problems with them. He apologized to the members of KAT-TUN for causing them trouble in both big and small matters, while also thanking them for his time with them.

Akanishi stated that he hopes to be active as a solo artist not just in America, but also in other parts of the world such as Asia and Europe. He also said that he naturally wants to be active in Japan as well.

Credit:TokyoGraph

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so it's true afterall.. jin will leave kattun.. shocking news.. didn't really follow kattun but i do listen to kattun sometimes.. i knew jin didn't participate in NMP.. but didn't expect that he'll leave kattun.. i thought it's temporary leave.. wow.. takes time for me to absorb the news..

Guest doleste

so it's true afterall.. jin will leave kattun.. shocking news.. didn't really follow kattun but i do listen to kattun sometimes.. i knew jin didn't participate in NMP.. but didn't expect that he'll leave kattun.. i thought it's temporary leave.. wow.. takes time for me to absorb the news..

I thought they would wait until after his U.S. tour to make the announcement.  I am surprised J&A and KAT-TUN decided to share the news already.

The rest of KT is still doing okay.  They had lots of fans who greeted them at an airport in Taiwan, and they performed at their concert later.  Ueda was injured during his solo and later collapsed, but he's still going on with his solo concert this weekend.

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-6542

Guest annieluvkattun

i am so shocked when i read abt ueda's incident

but relief after that when i found out that it's not serious

here is a longer version of the news

http://momoedgewood.wordpress.com/2010/08/28/kat-tuns-tatsuya-ueda-injures-foot-during-concert/

and at the same time, kat-tun announced their 2011 plan

involving a lot of 5 :-)

have a read here

http://momoedgewood.wordpress.com/2010/08/28/2011-kat-tun-concert-tour-to-be-full-of-worldwide-surprises/

jus a sneak peak of their warm welcome from fans when they arrived in taiwan on aug 26.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyzqunrIu_c

a lot of pictures here from taiwan news

http://ent.163.com/photoview/00AJ0003/36328.html#p=6F1I176300AJ0003

and another clip from taiwan news as well

http://v.ent.163.com/video/2010/8/2/D/V6E5GR52D.html

tonite will be their last date for this year concert

hopefully ueda will be able to join them

ueda did say that he will definitely join even though he only sits on a wheelchair

luv u ueda...

whoo!! my first time on this thread!!keke

ahh~ i really KAT-TUN!! they were the reasons why i entered the jpop world=))

love kame and jin!!*they are also a great actors.. so cute and both are so talented!! go akame!!xD*

junno!! *is so handsome, my goodness,, also love him!!*

ueda!! *is so cute!! wiihh.. get well soonn..*

koki!! *totally love his raps!! grrr!!xD*

maru!! *his beat box is really amazing!! i also love him!!*

and to some all of it.. i totally love KAT-TUN!!♥♥♥~~~

Guest joeriel_018

i recently know about the band kat-tun...

first, i got to know kame... d' first time i saw him, i was like.."he looks only average, but why is he famous"?

then when i saw him singing kizuna...dang.! i dunno what to say... i just fell in love w/ him...

next was the other members... i love their group...their brotherhood...

about jin...well, gudluck to him...

i love them as a group, no matter what, i support them all the way....

KAT-TUN JJANG...!

Doleste

That was just a decission of the old man out of the blue, seems he took all the decissions on his own and suddenly after the US concerts and took all the guys by surprise, all 6, Jin was cartered out of Japan for a couple of days with Ryo, Yoko and Baru and Koki, Ueda, Junno and Maru hold it as well as they could. What i didn't like was the trying to delete Jin from Kt's history as it happened in concert videos and other places, even if he is not in Kt now he has been in Kt and is part of it's history <_<

Kt is no longer what it was and the change is going to be very noticeable, i just hope they don't go all JE-ish :S, but of course kame will be happy, he will be the total center of everything now, even with Ueda "promoted".

One good thing out of all this? that akame is dead for good!! :w00t:like if it weren't before LOL

Anyway, i will be by Jin and TTUN's side, they are going to need all the support they can get

Yeah Ueda broke a toe, but as a friend of mine who suffered the same said it's annoying but not life threatening XD but many reports making things overdramatic were popping left and right, really some people have no life....

To other topics that was why i dropped by :)Since i can't find his thread anywhere with the great organizing system here...

HAPPY B-DAY MARU!!!!! ^^

No matter if you turn a year more (27 this year) you never seem to get old!! :D

Archived