KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

Guest crazyfrog

^

i haven't seen any around. i think they'll be easier to find once the dvd is out. i don't know if the dvd will have subs tho... =/

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, this DVDs never have subs, after all they are made for the japanese market ;)

By the way Jin's Bandage promos are beguinning to pick pace!! Finally something to look at with him in it that is not a magazine!!

And last but not least

HAPPY B-DAY KOKI!!!

I know it was the 5 but i couldn't congratulate him then :P

• 3 weeks later...

Wow...

I haven't been here for a while now...

It's really been a while.

So busy with other stuff.

But I've tried to get updated with some songs and all but not their other activities.

Guest NO NAME?

Kamenashi to star in "Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge" drama

Sun, November 29, 2009 (6:54pm EST)

The live-action drama adaptation of Tomoko Hayakawa's manga "Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge" was confirmed on Sunday. KAT-TUN's Kazuya Kamenashi (23) will play the lead role and will be joined by Hiroki Uchi (23) and NEWS member Yuya Tegoshi (22).

The comedic story revolves a group of handsome young men who are offered free lodging if they can turn the owner's niece into a proper lady. Kamenashi plays the short-tempered Kyohei Takano, while Uchi and Tegoshi play two of his housemates. Aya Omasa (18) has been cast as the niece Sunako, a solitary girl with low self-esteem. As the men work together to change Sunako, she and Kyohei begin to form a romantic relationship.

The cast also includes ballet dancer Shuntaro Miyao (25). TBS will premiere the series on January 15, airing every Friday at 10:00pm.

Source: Sankei Sports

]http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-5516

leenkath16

Hi!!

Of course I am always with KAT-TUN ;)

riehae

You are lucky then, since the album this summer there have been no more Kt singles :) though Jin has a single and an album coming! So happy he finally has something to do!!

JING-JING

Thanks, i really love this manga as anyone can see from my icon....unfortunatelly i am not happy with the cast, i always had pictured Kame in it BUT as Ranmaru since he fits the character better, i am rather dissapointed with the casting :( we can only sit and see what are they going to do with this great manga :(

avinn

Yamanade is nothing like Nobuta, nothing at all.

If you have not read the manga i suggest you to do since it's totally different from what people expect from that first description, not even what one would expect from a shojo, it's funny and fast reading...and quite complicated to adapt

Hi :)

Well Jin has his movie coming in January, BANDAGE, also a live as the singer of his movie's band LANDS, and in February he has his first Solo Live.

Kame has a drama coming in January; Koki, Junno, Maru and Ueda are activities-less, just the normal Cartoon KAT-TUN and Shonen Club, hopefully they will have something coming this year :)

Guest exiledvg

thank you JING-JING for that update on Kame... I'm super excited for that..

have a question: Will KAT TUN be doing any year end activities? ... there's usually a countdown or something right?

edit:

v ..thanks so much Ginoru for that link

• 1 month later...
Guest 80slitenite

I am one of the whiners that complains D-Motion is too autotune, but they all look so kakkoi especially Koki in the PV i can't stop watching it and now the song is hooked in my brain. ><

Now Love Yourself is <333 but the PV is meh. lolol

Making of:

The D-Motion: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTUwODAyMjg0.html

Love Yourself: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTUwNzk2NDgw.html

made some gifs. no hotlinking arigatou

I'm not Jin biased I just thought those dances moves he pulled out in Love Yourself were cute. haha

35nbndl.jpgt62fio.jpg

11v2q8i.jpg

2ivedue.jpg

654bk6.jpg Kame hair flip turns 11hbfnk.jpg

2mgpc3n.jpg29giiap.jpg

2dqoolc.jpgs4m0jr.jpg

25aq0lk.jpg

1434b69.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

80slitenite

I don't like any of the new songs, i am totally convinced they chose those just for fun, well at least D-Motion since Love Yourself was chosen by kame...

The only good thing is that both making of were really funny XD and loved to see Jin playing around like a little kid with Ueda, Maru, Koki and Junno ^^ and Koki's stripping was hilaarious LOOL

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ginoru

jini_14

Drop by his thread when you want :)

Today March 22,2010 is

KAT-TUN'S 4TH DEBUT ANNIVERSARY!!

And many more to come ^^

Guest kate666

is anyone going to kattun's concert in Bangkok?do you guys have any info?

Official announcement from Adamas (KAT-TUN's BKK concert organizer)

KAT-TUN WORLD BIG TOUR 2010 in Bangkok

March 25th, 2010

Thanks to the numberous requests by fans, our dreams to meet J-Pop artists will come true finally.

Wait to see KAT-TUN in Thailand soon!!

KAT-TUN WORLD BIG TOUR 2010 is KAT-TUN's first international concert tour in 4 countries in Asia. Scheduled roughly as below :

* Kick off the tour with 4 shows at Tokyo Dome on July 16-17 and 24-25.

* Start off the international tour at Bangkok. Full-scaled concert on July 31 at Impact Arena, held by Adamas.

* Follow by 2 shows on August 6-7 at Olympic Stadium, Seoul, South Korea

* Back to Japan for shows on August 21-22 at Kyocera Dome.

* End the tour at Taiwan on August 27-28.

(Subject to change, increase as appropriate.)

Meanwhile, this tour will feature KAT-TUN members including Kamenashi Kazuya, Taguchi Junnosuke, Tanaka Koki, Ueda Tatsuya, Nakamaru Yuichi. Plus performances by Kis-My-Ft2 !! (Akanishi Jin doesn't join this tour.)

Get yourself ready to scream for the 5 members in Bangkok's press conference. The schedule of this will be announced soon.

Translated by kate666

Source : http://www.clubadamas.com/2010/03/kat-tun-live-tour-2010/

That's been the lastest announcement by Adamas so far.

NOTE :

Normally tickets will be on sale via http://www.thaiticketmajor.com. Info will be updated after the press conference.

Information about the presales, if available, hasn't been announced.

The venue is Impact Arena, check out the venue info here : http://www.impact.co.th.

Archived