Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest DivineX

KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest momotakeshi

thanks so much kate....i heard tickets will be out on may..

wow, i am really so excited for this concert. im from the philippines, but i will be traveling to bangkok, thailand just to watch Kt-tun perform live. please update us when tickets become on sale.

anyone here, going to bangkok also? i would love to meet fellow fans and watch the concert with you. :D

Guest eru.pop

So I was watching Cartoon Kat-tun out of curiosity and I really like how their personalities aren't forced like most of the K-pop idols who are usually asked to act cute.

Anyway, the segment with Maki Horikita was good (I know that was one of the very first 40 episodes, but it was good).

Guest pockii

Did you guys hear?

Akanishi Jin 赤西 仁 is leaving KAT-TUN for half a year..again. He said he wants to go to America and find what he really wants for now...

T_T Jin i`ll wait for you !

Guest ljane

^He was invited to do concerts in LA. :) He's not going on the world tour which is a shame, but it's cool that he gets to do some here. He has to practice for the first couple of months and then they said there might be more concerts. I'm not sure why he's staying for so long but I'm not sure it's to find out what he really wants.

Guest hyuhin

Ueda Tatsuya spotted with Kobayashi Ryoko

It was recently reported by magazine FRIDAY that KAT-TUN member Ueda Tatsuya was spotted on a date with Kobayashi Ryoko. Kobayashi Ryoko is currently a member of the cast in Kamenashi Kazuya’s latest drama “Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge“.

It was stated that both of them have met during the stageplay “Romeo & Juliet” last spring and ended up “falling in love” with each other. The media have been in doubt about their relationship even though they have held each other’s hands during interviews. Surprisingly, some fangirls of Ueda commented online that they’re relieved that Ueda actually likes girls, since there’s been a mystery about his sexual orientation due to Ueda’s neutral image.

source: http://www.tokyofied.com/2010/04/ueda-tats...obayashi-ryoko/

I love that Tat-chan might possibly have a girlfriend! Now all there is left is to have Maru have some gf rumors... cuz I think it's sad that everyone else has gf rumors but none for Maru.. :(

Anyway.. I can't wait for Jin's solo concert! I'm soooo going! ^_^

Guest AsianMusic4Ever

What's SO Great About America *roll my eyes*

Come to Canada Jin T^T

Guest pockii

^Yes, yes, I agree~

Canada is cooler ! We live in igloos :D

^ You guys do know that if Jin's concert in LA is successful he might do a nationwide tour... and that could include Canada...

But yeah.. America's awesome! All Asian artists seem to want to come here ^_^

KMF in 2.5 weeks! Wooh! Then Jin in a little less than 2 months! I'm sooo hype!

anyone planning on going to Jin solo con? i want to but not sure yet since i want a buddy to come with me >.<

Guest teary-eyedmoon23

I wanna go to Jin's solo concert but none of my friends want to come since they all like Kpop =__=''

Is anybody here planning on going? OH. Is there something wrong with the ticket sales cuz it says "OUT OF STOCK" & "NO TICKET AVAILABLE" on Ticketmaster (http://www.ticketmaster.com/Jin-Akanishi-You-Jin-USA-tickets/artist/1433063) & All-American Tickets (http://www.allamerican-tkt.com/special/info.php?page=you_and_jin_2010) ??

--

I wish that later on, KAT-TUN will perform in LA~ T___T

^^ yeah i wonder what happen now i just check don't tell me it's ALL SOLD OUT >.< i got up at 12pm and check ticketmasater and i notice most of the first floor seat were gone but there were still tickets and stuff but now ticketmaster dont' even work and the allamerican site all say out of stock now >.<

and teary-eyedmoon23 where you're from like what city if we're able to get ticket want to go together i have no one to go with either none of my friends or sisters are intersted in jin

geez if i knew this going to happen i should have got up at 10am sharp i just didn't notice that there were many ppl plan on going to this or maybe there just something wrong with the site for now and it's probably because im not that crazy about having to must go to this thing since it's only Jin but still he's like one of my fave johnnys xD if it was NEWS or Yamapi i would have on the site right the second it was available xD

^ don't worry the concerts are not sold out...

there are sitll a few seats left plus the 500+ General Admission (standing) tickets (the $35) left

I freaked out when the event disappear on ticketmaster, but I'm guessing they probably

had some technical difficulties since the events for Sat. 6/19 and 6/20 are now back up on ticket master

Sat 6/19

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/09004487...mp;minorcatid=5

Sun 6/20 (1pm)

Sun 6/20 (6pm

As for "All American Tickets", yeah I think they sold out for the portion of tickets that they were suppose to sell

for each event day.

Guest angelblues13

hi everyone!!!

just a newbie here...

can anyone share some videos of KAT-TUN's shows?!?

they really catch my attention in the song REAL FACE..

btw, i'm a KAMENASHI KAZUYA fan...

hehehe love him on his jdorama...

thanks a lot...

hope to be friends...

KAT-TUN <3

Guest Ginoru

For those asking about Jin's con, there are several persons from AF going and if you check Kat-tunlove lj community there are more people from there going, maybe you can try to meet up with them :)

http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove

angelblues13

You can check lots of videos in JOR comuntity LJ, also KTlove

http://community.livejournal.com/jone_records/

I don't like kame at all but i like him better in most of his doramas :)

Guest Ginoru

weird&short

No it's not, it is just like the name says rumor = not true, if it were true it'd be called news

By the way, the article just blows itself away, they don't have a single "fact" (<- word used with irony) straight:

Jin hasn't passed any audition in USA because he has not left Japan; just last Sunday he went with lots of his friends (Xtal Kay, Pi, Beni, Jaejoon...) to Lady Gaga's concert. And no, he cannot be in two places at the same time...

The tickets for his concert in LA are not sold out. KT has not contract of the kind mentioned right now and many other things in that article tha just makes it bull****

If they want to create rumors they should at least get their "facts" right

I don't understand why people chose to pay attention to this things instead than to the guys themselves when they have left things clear in their Famikura message.....

oh really? ! :) yay

I haven't been paying close attention to KAT-TUN so I was thinking it's true.

I realise there have been rumors of him leaving since he left for US (first time).

Guest Ginoru

Yeah :)

Oh ye, and all turned up to be fake :)

He is a magnet for rumors, newspapers and gossip magazines love to throw things at him problem is the only things that are real are his pics in clubs with his friends XD I guess that since many of his friend are female that might be where they see the gossip material. LOL

Gossip media are a bit pityful really :P