KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

I know everyone on that list.. except Jaejoon... who is he? (I'm only asking cuz I extremely doubt if it's DBSK's Jaejoong... if it's him.. then I'd have a total fangirl spaz moment lol)

Oh and for anyone else going to Jin's concert I'd love to meet you guys there! ^-^

I would think that it's THSK's Jaejoong.

I'm almost positive that it's him. Jaejoong, Pi and some other actor drink together so it isn't impossible that he's tagging along with Pi and whoever else Pi hangs out with.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest khaibest

hey guys..im so sorry if this has been asked before but i cannot help myself!can anyone confirm me whether these are jin and kame real twitter accounts??http://twitter.com/akanishi_jin and http://twitter.com/kk23_kazuya they seem real to me..can anyone please answer me :unsure:

@Ginoru

great!!thanx 4 confirming me..ahh..i just got really irritated with those posers!!

Guest Ginoru

MaliciousKid

Yeah that one, i don't know a thing about him but that he is from that group`and is friends with Pi

khaibest

Fake

JE guys are not allowed to have this kind of things (Twitter, Facebook etc), they just communicate through thier JWebs and manuals and those go directly through phone in Japan.

Xtal Kay has already said Jin has no Twitter. He had Facebook but when JE got wind of it they made him close it. So nope all of those? Fake

o_O whoa. wait. what? Jin, Yamapi and JJ hanging out? I didn't think that DBSK members and JE members have that great of a relationship.

about social media. it may not be a bad thing that they don't rant online as seen with the Jaebom fiascal... do subscribers pay for the mobile service? I'm thinking that JE doesn't allow it because of commerical reasons... they restrict everything.

Thanks kissez* & Ginoru for replying to me!

I also just ready about Junpei, Pi, and JJ drinking together and I just watched the vid too where Junpei talks about it... it's here if anyone else is interested:

Junpei talks about Drinking with Jaejoong and Yamapi

And the rumors about the group disbanding were officially dispelled by the members themselves. This translation was posted on KAT-TUN's live journal community:

KAT-TUN gives an explanation concerning the recent FRIDAY reports

I was looking through the Chinese forum UTHKFC and came across to this news regarding the Johhny's net video. I think I haven't seen anybody posting this so I thought I would share and hopefuly everyone will stop worrying about Jin-gonna-leave KT rumours, and clear off the questions anyone had related to the other KT paparazzi photos on the "FRIDAY" reports ^^

I know my translation is not perfect but hope you guys enjoy reading through~~

2010/4/16 [KT members appear in Shibuya, calling fans to ignore the reports in the tabloids]

The B1/F in Miya Suma Tower, which is just a few minute walk from Shibuya JR station, is known as the “JE fangirls heaven”, because this is where Johnny Fan Club is located, a place for fangirls can purchase JE concert tickets, various idol merchandise such as limited shop photos. On 9 April, 4 of the KAT-TUN members - Kamenashi Kazuya, Taguchi Junnosuke, Tanaki Koki and Ueda Tatsuya - appeared in the family club at night, and totally gave the fans there a big surprise. According to the fans there, the 4 boys look pretty cheerful that day " They smiled for the whole time, and chatted amongst themselves every once in whole". The 4 members were there for the official fanclub video, inbetween the filming they even chatted with several fangirls, and jokingly told the fans not to read the magazine "FRIDAY", "Please don't buy it".....the place is full of laughter.

The magazine "FRIDAY" , which the KAT-TUN members pointed out, published a report the week before with the title of " KAT-TUN hidden private life" . The report mentions Akanishi Jin, the main character of the latest hit disband rumour, as well as paparazzi photos of the other members and reports about the truth of why Akanishi Jin does not get along with the other members. Amongst these rumours, the paparazzi photos of the date between Ueda and Ryoko are published for the first time. " It's a bit weird that the photos were only published now when they were obviously taken last November, yet surprisingly most of the fans seem to have this supportive attitude". The other paparazzi photos are just very old ones of Kamenashi Kazuya, Taguchi Junnosuke, Tanaki Koki, and a random night-outs between Jin and Ryo Nishikido. "However many fans are annoyed that there isn't anything related to Nakamaru Yuichi at all"

This time other than Maru and Jin, the 4 members appeared in J-One Records on the 2/F of Miya Suma Tower, that day the members are mainly discussing over the matters of the magazine "FRIDAY" with the staff. "Despite Akanishi Jin is leaving KAT-TUN again soon for his solo live in LA, as well as all those latest rumours related to KT in the media these days, the members look surprisingly calm. It seems that they aren't too affected by the bad rumours" .

KAT-TUN, who is going to start their concert in 2/5 and release a new single in the 12, has decided to hold a public concert rehearsal on the 28/4 in order to attract more attention to their forthcoming concerts.

"It's exciting to see what KAT-TUN will bring us this time with the worldwide concerts in this battle with the bad rumours"

Credit: SoHu & KAT-TUN's LiveJournal Community

Oh and here's the most recent Johhny's.net video! All the guys look so cute! There is a subbed version around already... but you'd have to look through the LJ community to find it...

KAT-TUN Johnnys.Net

o_O whoa. wait. what? Jin, Yamapi and JJ hanging out? I didn't think that DBSK members and JE members have that great of a relationship.

It's like a clash of fandoms huh? lol

I was more surprised when I found out some Johnnys hang out with vkei artists.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest U.n.k.n.o.w.n.

I reallie wanna go to KAT-TUN concert this year :(

I think I will go to Korea this summer but I don't have any friend there :(

The concert goodies are reallie DAMN cool >"<

Guest Ginoru

I am not particularly liking neither of the last two singles, they are not Kt style just standar JE style, good thing Fall Down in the new one sound better

• 2 weeks later...
Guest doleste

I am not particularly liking neither of the last two singles, they are not Kt style just standar JE style, good thing Fall Down in the new one sound better

I liked "Love Yourself," but "Going!" isn't growing on me. I just found a full version of "Fall Down," and it sounds pretty good. Very energetic. The 5 guys are doing great, and I wish they could have made it their A-side.

Guest Ginoru

LoveYunhO

It has, you can try http://community.livejournal.com/jone_records/ and http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/

doleste

Even Love Yourself is not that good but is def much better than Going...the ones picking this songs should be fired like now, they are totally diluting Kt's style and personality, totally wrong move management! :( and seems i am not the only one thinking that way seeing the low sales...

Fall Down is the only good song they have really had all this year, let's juts hope they get the message and do more Fall Down like song in the upcoming album, really, at least something that when i listen i can identify as Kt

Guest doleste

Even Love Yourself is not that good but is def much better than Going...the ones picking this songs should be fired like now, they are totally diluting Kt's style and personality, totally wrong move management! :( and seems i am not the only one thinking that way seeing the low sales...

Fall Down is the only good song they have really had all this year, let's juts hope they get the message and do more Fall Down like song in the upcoming album, really, at least something that when i listen i can identify as Kt

I admit, I went most of 2009 without listening to Kt and didn't think they would attempt this style. The choreography from the YamaNade drama (where "LY" was the theme) and the orchestra arrangement was what got me hooked.

I agree with you about the Kt style. Alternative Rock seems to fit them best.

Guest Ginoru

The last really good thing they had was Rescue, and several songs from the last album; Love Yourself wasn't good at all but is better than Going (and despite my icon here i didn't like Yamanade at all, it had nothing to do with the real manga story). I have been with them since before debut and right now i can't recognize Kt....is kind of embarrasing

They still have time to save the rest of the summer if they stop paying attention to the one making decisions now, and we know who it is....

Guest LoveYunhO

They still have time to save the rest of the summer if they stop paying attention to the one making decisions now, and we know who it is....

what do you mean? :x

Guest doleste

what do you mean? :x

Maybe it's Johnny himself.

Then again, I may be wrong. If Johnny&Associates is anything like the 3 major labels from S. Korea, there are probably managers under Johnny who manage Kt's image. So at the end of the day, we can't blame Johnny for every screw-up that came directly from the managers.

I don't know much about J&A's business background, so I'm merely making assumptions.

Another thing. What is with all the blame going to Jin Akanishi? Even though Jin's voice brings something different to the group, his absence alone can't be blamed for poor song choices.

Guest LoveYunhO

I agree we can't blame Jin for everything....

He has no control... Its only his descision to go aboard then lets support that idea... BTW Johnny might like that idea because face it money is all that people want.

I think we should support Jin its not like he's leaving forever... But they do need to change whoever is making music for KAT-TUN there new song Going isnt the best and its not because of Jin but its just not KAT-TUN's Style.

This is just my opinion... Don't attack me please.

Guest Ginoru

doleste

No it's not Johnny, artistic decissions are not taken by him directly, he just gives orders of whay he wants achieved, the manager can direct the style direction but the guys have a say too, at least they had until recently, they used to discuss things in group that was the good point of no having a leader....a pity

He can't be blamed at all, but people love to find scapegoats not to blame directly their ones and Jin is an easy target; he has never been one to do what it he was supossed to (ordered to) and even though he has always been successful and a good artist, not only an idol, seems that that is irritating for some.

Kt normal opening sales are always above 100.000 if people would use their brains they'd see that even if those who are only Jin fans were not buying the single the sales would still be higher, the single is simply bad.

LoveYunhO

Do you really think Jin has any power to take the decission to go to USA on his own? At the most he is able to say "I'd like to" but if the Jijji (Johnny) would have said no, he would be doing the concerts with the rest right now. You are right to think that a very big part of this decission belongs to Johnny, he got a safe offer to set foot in USA (he has always wanted to do it but the risk was too much) and he took it, and to do it he used his best card, Jin, that is the most occidental musically of all his employees and the one who would have it easier.

Knowing Jijji i'd be crazy if i didn't thought he has more plans under his belt, Kt concert schedule chart in Je's official page is not closed after the last August concert, and Maru, Ueda, Koki and Junno have all talked about Hawaii, i may think toomuch into it but i really think that Jin going is just to start making buzz for KT, that Kt may have concerts in USA/Hawaii after that August date and who knows, maybe Jin would be able to join them for those.

If anyone attacks you for saying the truth it's them the ones that are off, the reason why this single is not doing well is because it is not Kt's style, simple, Kt fans are they fans for a reason and that reason is not because they are like all the other JE groups; they can't identify themselves with this single that's why it's not selling

I hope they recover sense on time.

I don't mind Going--as much as Dmotion--it's hard to listen to. I haven't been able to listen to the whole song at all. -__- I want to hear KT's voices, not bleeding autotune--which I can't stand, especially when used to death. You can barely hear them. Maybe if Going were arranged differently--it might not be as bad. It's not like they don't do lighter dance-type songs--but these don't really sound like their type of song. I can't complain too much--because it's fine if they DO do differnt styles once in a while--but it's just that these songs aren't really KT songs...I agree.

Love Yourself isn't bad (minus the autotune again please -___-* ). As for the drama, when I first read about it, especially hearing/reading so many negative comments--and the fact that it wasn't the same story (YNSH is one of my favorite manga)--I decided to watch it anyway, with an open mind. Especially since I kind of thought--why isn't Kame Ranmaru--and Uchi Kyouhei? But--the more I watched (trying to remember that it's only BASED on the manga, and doesn't follow exactly)--the more I liked it. After it was done, I couldn't see Kame as Ranmaru. There were a couple of things I wasn't crazy about, but it was still pretty decent.

I've been reading a lot of nasty comments about how Jin is abandoning KT by coming to the US again for his tour, and that if he wants to move here and leave KT permanently, that's fine with them. Who ever said he's not coming back to Japan? These are probably the same ones who were mad last time he left, and when he came back--said ''he's soooooooo Americanized! All I saw was Jin. Acting like Jin. How exactly is he less Japanese because he was in the US for a while? He gets the blame for too much--he's not the boss,or musical director, and they probably don't have total control over their music, even though we do get to hear their own songs sometimes. By now they really should have more of a say in what songs they do, etc.

edit: because we were posting at the same time, Ginoru, I didn't see what you wrote. It's not like the guys haven't been here before--they've come--what--twice so far? They were younger, and didn't have concerts or anything--but you;re right--not only could Jin generate interest--but they have a lot more fans now (especially internationally), and I'm sure people would want to see them in some kind of concert.

edit: fixed because I just realized i said Takenaga instead of Ranmaru. u___u

Archived