KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

Guest Raw Sugar

^I know you don't hate her looking at your previous post, It was actually intended for other person. I guess i got carried away, i'm really sorry if you got offended.

I thought it's her 2nd time on the show, the first one would be where she played badminton with the boys.

I like when pretty girls appeared in CTKT, especially the vivi models episode,the boys totally changed their behaviour and not to mention their faces when they saw the guests.

It's alright. (:

Actually, the first time was when they did the 100Q (I'll never forget when Jin proposed to her, lol), the second was the badminton, and I believe this is her third?

The episodes with the models was funny. There was another episode with a Vivi model right? I think the boys act so cute around pretty girls. x]

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kazuya Kamenashi was in nobuta wo produce wasn't he?

the second guy is pretty cute! haha

i dont know much about them but i can always know now! haha

yup... and the second guy is Yamapi :) hehe I remembering becoming a fan of yamapi after the show...

Guest lisaaa

KAT-TUN dropped to #2 today:

x->1->1->1->1->2 - KAT-TUN 65,445 + 37,213 + 13,298 + 6,762 + 7,811 (X1.7)=221,899

Guest Aror

Kazuya Kamenashi was in nobuta wo produce wasn't he?

the second guy is pretty cute! haha

i dont know much about them but i can always know now! haha

I was about to answer, when....

yup... and the second guy is Yamapi :) hehe I remembering becoming a fan of yamapi after the show...

Yeaah~!! Me too~!!! Hahsa, Pi was SO Adorkable there, ne~?!?!

And Kame was just H0T!! xDD Ah, as well as in THNK! That one was NICE~

Actually, the first time was when they did the 100Q (I'll never forget when Jin proposed to her, lol), the second was the badminton, and I believe this is her third?

The episodes with the models was funny. There was another episode with a Vivi model right? I think the boys act so cute around pretty girls. x]

Yep, this is her third....

Hahs, I agree~ I oso think that!! xDD HIh, I like the Maki-epi, they were all So Much Into her!! XDD (Esp Junno...)

Hehe, I agree with LucaBunny on the 'Leah'-issue.

Whý thrice!?!

Nyways:

Lolz, just watched epi 61! ^0^

Hmm, what I thought bout this epi:

AARGH~!! Wanna SCREENCAP!!!! xDDD

It was nice! Lolz, Jin was soo checking out those girls' legs!! XDD

And he was rly kute~ ^0^

Lmfao @ Maru's lingerie-woman!!! xDD A pretty one, that is~ He.Was.So.NERVOUS!! xDD

Omfg @ junno's new hair-color~ i dun rly like it.. :S And his part was booring... Bt yeha, bet it wouldn't be u're bale ot read Japanese, bt ah well..

L<MFAO!! Did that guy write a love-letter to HIMSELF!?!? xDDD Lmfao!!!

KOKI and that hentai photo-making man!! XDDD

Yay~!! Ueda's got this consul-thingy goin on, rigt!?! Omfg, bt only if u live in japan or sumethin like that.. am not too sure, read it on kattunlove... :S He was OS KUET @ the eeend~!! ^0^

OMFG~!! SO HOOOOOOTTTTTTTT~!!!!!! THAT BODY~!! *squeeeels*

Aww, Kame's was Kute, talking with all those ppl bout love~

Guest Anri Lin

I got into Kame cuz of Gokusen and Nobuta wo Produce XDD I just loved how he was so reserved and quiet and cool-looking, lmao. Although his facial features make him look super skinny.. I like Akanishi Jin in Gokusen too but Kame just overpowered him. -shrug- Lol.

And then I knew KAT-TUN cuz of the both of em. Hehe.. Iun like their music though. I guess its too old-Japanese-pop for me. <_<. [New being Utada and others]

Guest lisaaa

KAT-TUN got #1 weekly with their new album.

**1 240,317 KAT-TUN

but their at #3 today...

*1 *1 *1 *1 *2 *2\*3 KAT-TUN 「KAT-TUN Ⅲ QUEEN OF PIRATES」

I got into Kame cuz of Gokusen and Nobuta wo Produce XDD I just loved how he was so reserved and quiet and cool-looking, lmao. Although his facial features make him look super skinny.. I like Akanishi Jin in Gokusen too but Kame just overpowered him. -shrug- Lol.

that guy is too skinny... I heard that when he was filming NWP, he was underweight :tears:

Right now i'm addicted to Ueda's solo.. I think I love all his solos so far... this guy has great writing skills

Guest heartkiller

i have dont u ever stop set as my ringtone

and whose seen jins new pics the ones of him smoking in the mag shoot

Guest artful_DODGER

I scrolled down the page, and without stopping at the picture, I thought it was Koki.
HAHA. He did look like Koki at first glance. I like the new look. ^^

-

Oh, Maru. He's so nervous around women, lol. After turning away from embarassement a couple of times, he finally drank it with her. "Pineapple juice is very good~" LOL T-T <3 He's with another lady in next week's preview. I think they like to see him squirm, haha.

LOL @ Kame's face when the wind blew his umbrella inside out.

^ Hihi, I agree~ ^0^

O, Lord, just watched cKT epi 61:

Wassup with Leah??! and JIN's HAT + Nerdy Glasses!?!?! >.< o.0

Jeee, wow, now thát was envy-making~ >.< I mean: they only tálked, BUT!!!!! Nxt week, they'll play Jenga, and she just GOT to bend over so much!?!? :@ >.<" Grrrr~!!!!

Kyaa~ Nakamaru; Why din u dare to drink with her?!?! xDD (hmmp, he does dare to drink with the 'nxt-epi-gurl' ><

Omg, they really should stop zooming in on that woman's breasts...

Luuhved Koki's lauhgter~!!! Hehe, nice hats n snakes~!! ;-)

KYAAA~!!! Kame Was SO KUUUTTTEEEEEEE~!!!

Uebo SO Hot~!!!

Hmmmmpf... thikn I'm starting to líke Junno's hair~

Juust... me thinking~ ^0^

And now be backz to studyin~ :(

Guest Raw Sugar

^Thanks.

Haha, I love how Jin has his thinking look. And Leah's laugh at the end was so cute. Man I really wish someone would sub these few episodes. ): Btw, I don't really like this new look of Jin's but he still looks good. :]

^ Hahas, i rly do NOT like his new 'nerdy'-look~

Like: he is SO GORGEOUS, WHY!>!>!???

Bt well....

that "kiss" was... hmmmm, some seriously goood nosebleed-material.... *sigh*

Hahas, so this epi (63) it was Taguchi who got the cleaner mad, hu!?! I'm wondering.. we'll prolly get 6 ep's of these, then!? LIke: every epi one memebr pissing the 'cleaner with the "DEath NOte" off' !! XD

(so that would mean Akanishi, Koki and Nakamaru are next)

Omfg, Kame was SO KAAAWAAIII AND KAKKOOOIII (though i oso Hated hís nerdy-look fanservice: Akame?!? Ah well.. he wear those glasses more often.

Nyways, hahas, Koki's 'guest' was plaing GAMES~!! Like: Whát exactly does this have to do with LOVE?!?!

Lolz, tb wlel, it made me wanna play Tetris or Mario or so.. :S xDD

Ueda at the end..... *sigh*

Nakamaru's got himself another girl, huh!? ^-^ xP

Nywyas, here u guys go:

WinkUpJuly2008-Kame.pngWinkUpJuly2008-Junno.pngWinkUpJuly2008-Ueda.png

WinkUpJuly2008-JunnoKame.pngWinkUpJuly2008-MaruJin.png

^ Wink Up July 2008

All credits go to KAT-TUN Love @ LJ!!!

Archived