KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

Heard, is an ok song but not one i'll have on repeat. Not emo at all (luckily) and not excesivelly sugarcoated (twice luckily :S ), unfortunatelly the lyrics remind me of Love in Snow and there is too much kame in it ¬¬.

I never miss Kt since i keep on listening to them, always and watch Cartoon Kt

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMO~~~~~~~~~~

HOW COME I HAVE NEVER NOTICED THIS THREAD BEFORE????

im like A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE KAT-TUN FAN. xDD

i have all their albums and my whole wall is plastered with pics of them haha

and yuppp i am so buying their new single xDD

xx.jenn

p.s. btw im collabing Keep The Faith in the performers section, its in my sig, anyone interested?

• 3 weeks later...

^

Seriously?!?

Btw, I'm new in this thread but I've known KATTUN for more than a year now and I've listened to their songs and watched a few shows. I've watched all the dramas that Akame both or either starred on. :)

I'll come here more often. :D

It is said that they will debut in Korea. JE plans to expand in the Korean market too and also because Jpop is getting a lot of followers in Korea. What I am confused is that it is said that Arashi is the one who has a lot of followers in Korea, but why is KATTUN the one debuting there, though I don't mind. :)

Anyway, if KATTUN plans to do activities in Korea, I don't think it wouldn't be much of a problem coz Korea's restriction to foreign artist working in Korea has now been lifted a few months ago. That's why after that a lot of groups have debuted with foreign members in it. But I'm not 100% sure coz I don't know any foreign bands who debuted or does activities in Korea yet, KATTUN would be first.

Guest eyepatch

I wouldn't really consider this debuting in Korea. Lots of artists release Korean versions of singles/albums, but they don't do promotions in Korea. I think it's just to make it easier for the Korean fans that already exist to obtain the single.

In other news, the QoP DVD is finally going to be released after 3 gajillion years of waiting:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=JABA-5044

http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/3262661

There's no LE edition which means there's no rush to get it ;D

Oh... OK. Debut as in just official release of songs to Korean market. (Like how Suju releases songs/singles in Japan but don't perform). :) Now I get it.

Guest squallie

Hmmm, you know, I'm okay towards Kat-tun. I can't really like them as a whole group but I adore Nakamaru! I just can't help but feel that they're all fake towards each other, and I know I'll get bashed for this but it seems that all that hate stems from Jin the most. I know everyone adores Jin, but I get such negative vibes from him and it saddens me to see that he and Kame (who is my 2nd fave) really don't get along as much as they used to in the past. I have a hard time being convinced that they all actually like each other. I do adore their show Cartoon Kat-tun! (Maru's soo cute! He and Taguchi seem to be the most laid back)

There are just some things that no matter what, can't bring back the old times. Maybe they need more time to be able to be as close as before. It sometimes really takes a while to bring back the closeness and friendship among people. (Well, that's my opinion).

We have our own preferences. We like some we hate some and others in between. (It even happens to my only fave group). :)

Guest squallie

Yes, you're right about that. But when it becomes so painfully obvious on TV shows, performances and interviews that even others start pointing it out, it becomes hard to watch. Like recently, during their White Xmas performances, Jin and Kame are supposed to harmonize in the beginning. They don't even look at each other when they do and I see more effort coming from Kame to look at him more than Jin at that part. And Jin has been sulking more often lately. I don't want to blame the guy because he might be going through some difficult and personal problems. Yes, it will take time, and from rumors, I heard it was getting better. (like Jin has been found eating out with Kame and surprisingly Ryo) I suppose the camera can't always capture those moments. When they were together, they were seriously MY FAVORITE COUPLE of all JE bands. I'm just a lot more speculative for those special moments between them because I go nuts when there is. :D

There are just a lot of stuff that we can interpret from watching people through their actions. Sometimes it actually isn't what it seems to be.

Yeah, it's hard and awkward especially during performances when they should be the lead vocalists and harmonizers of the group and yet they don't look like they cooperate with each other.

I really hope that they become close again and forget the past. Enjoy the present and look forward to tomorrow.

yea,yenand kame had their time in the past but when jin was back from L.A thier relationship was better and better.

and I think all of the member try to be closer and closer to each other.^^

I just let them have their own time to make up with each other. It's quite too personal already. I just appreciate every performance that they have.

Guest exiledvg

First time posting in this thread. I like Kat-Tun ..

I'm really a fan of Kame :P . He's major hot!

Found the making of White X'Mas (eng sub) on YouTube.

edit :

Kat Tun making of White X'mas pt 1

Kat Tun making of White X'mas pt 2

Kat Tun making of White X'mas pt 3

Kat Tun making of White X'mas pt 4

Kat Tun on Music Station 12/05/08

Kame is so sweet..

12/04/08 Kat Tun on a show

I'm a HUGE fan of Kat-tun.

But i can't believe i dunno what happened between jin and kame..

i thought it was AKAME forever?? at least i like to believe that.

I just realize how slow this thread goes compared to the korean music threads..

We should go find some more fans ~

I'll go dig some more fans to join the thread <3

Archived