KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Raw Sugar

^The full PV is so much hotter than the short one. But the basic story is that the blonde girl is evil and controls everyone in the club with those orbs. And KAT-TUN is sent to the club, to destroy the orbs and the girl, so you see them preparing in the beginning of the PV. So at the club, they dance and break the orbs and stuff, and in the end, the six of them team up against the blonde girl and destroys her. (:

ah... that's what they were doing. The clubbers did look stoned or something, but i didn't see the correlation with the girl (as evil) until u pointed it out. I got distracted by the special effects, where they seem to double...maybe it's just to show time is passing by. It's like two people appear at once.

Edit:

I was having a massive spam day on LJ.. and was talking to one of the members of a JE sub team (je_mix_fansubs & LJ user shexay_yasuda) Somehow we got into talking about subbing...and she said they only had 1 translator for that group. She was wondering if there was anyone I knew that could help her out....

So if you'd like to help her team out to translate, you can probably contact her on her personal LJ: http://shexay-yasuda.livejournal.com/ or perhaps the community itself

Guest Hιtσмι

I downloaded the 3rd album alreadY!!!

early leak....like always~~~

i need to catch up on cartoon kat-tun...no longer can find subs for them T____T

Guest NO NAME?

^ Me too. I need to catch up on cartoon KAT-TUN.

I finally heard the album. It wasn't bad. It was better than I expected. My favorite is track #1 TABOO.

Guest Raw Sugar

^ I want to watch the latest CKT too. I've seen interesting caps of the recent ones.

Everyone like TABOO, but I don't like it. D:

My favourite is OUR STORY.

Guest Aror

Wooowiiee, me new here~

And a Huge KAT-TUN fan!!! :D xD

OMFG~!! NAKMARU's pic in the screencaps of ncxt week's cKt Kille dme~!!!

WHO ARE THOSE GALS!??! :@:@:@: >.<'

Loz, jk..... sorta

Ow, and THIS, OMFG is SO HOT:

Anyways, HAD to post these cosplay-pics of KAT-TUN:

OMFG~!! KAT-TUN: :w00t:

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa212/0...770024f5682.jpg

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa212/0...1364e4aea83.jpg

And U FRIGGING BELIEVE THIS:

ALL OF THEM ARE GIRLS~!!!! o.0

All credit goes to maishampoo @ LJ!!!! ^0^

And could Ányone gimme the url to dld their QoP-album!??! Plleeeaaasesee~?!?!

Guest Raw Sugar

^ I saw those on the LJ community.

Koki looks so coool.

They're good. I wonder what KAT-TUN would think if they saw those.

^The full PV is so much hotter than the short one. But the basic story is that the blonde girl is evil and controls everyone in the club with those orbs. And KAT-TUN is sent to the club, to destroy the orbs and the girl, so you see them preparing in the beginning of the PV. So at the club, they dance and break the orbs and stuff, and in the end, the six of them team up against the blonde girl and destroys her. (:

OMG!! nice summary and thanks.. I've been trying to figure out what the PV is about.

Those girls did an awesome job cosplaying KAT-TUN.

Guest TygrrLilly

I am super pleased with the latest album, but omg the intro to "12 o'clock" has to be the LAMEST thing I've heard in a long time. *is currently trying to figure out a way to edit that out*

Archived