Jung Hae In ✪ 정해인 ✪ | [Upcoming Movie] Veteran 2

mademoisellesia

[News] 2019.08.16 Kim Go Eun And Jung Hae In Tell The Stories Behind Their Acting Debuts

42cb684c2965455889cae1c05331c9b2.jpeg?s=

Kim Go Eun and Jung Hae In spoke about how they became actors.

On the August 15 episode of KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together,” the cast was joined by guests Kim Go Eun, Jung Hae In, Kim Kook Hee, and Jung Yoo Jin, who all appear in the film “Tune in for Love.”

While talking about how they got their start, Jung Hae In said, “I think it began when I received a business card in front of an ice cream store. I wasn’t that good at studying at the time, and I think I needed another outlet. I persuaded my parents and auditioned. It was refreshing and shocking that I was expressing something that was written in words. I developed an interest and began doing it.”

When the MC asked about his original plan of going to college to study biotechnology, the actor said, “Yes. I was going to study that and then completely changed course. I had really good luck. I got destroyed when I went to college because my friends had consistently prepared since middle and high school. I realized that I had gotten in with pure luck. Since then, I realized that I would fall behind if I didn’t practice harder since I lacked in skills.”

About his biggest “deviation” during his school years, Jung Hae In revealed, “I suddenly changed career paths, and my parents didn’t view that favorably. But they came to see me perform at school and brought flowers. They were teary and said, ‘You were really great. You can continue doing it.'”

Kim-Go-Eun-Jung-Hae-In_1.jpg

Jung Hae In made his debut at age 26, which some may consider older for the industry. “I joined an agency and debuted after completing my military service and college education,” explained the actor. “Most people join society at the age of 26 and 27, and I didn’t think it was late since I think of acting as a job.”

Kim Go Eun also shared the story behind her debut. “I watched movies since I was young with my dad who was crazy about films,” said the actress. “I thought that I also wanted to produce films like this, but didn’t even dream about being an actor because I had such a shy personality.” She explained that she decided to take the path of acting at the recommendation of a teacher in high school.

Source (1) (2) (3) via soompi news

• Like 2
  • Love 1

[News] Watch: Jung Hae In Shows Off Singing Skills + Kim Go Eun Covers Lee Hi’s “Breathe”

29934ce92c044acfb758499710558774.jpeg?s=

Jung Hae In and Kim Go Eun showcased their singing skills on KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together.”

On the August 15 episode, the cast of upcoming film “Tune In for Love” appeared as guests on the variety show.

Jung Hae In was up first and performed Kim Kwang Seok’s “With a Determined Heart to Forget You” (literal title) followed by Jung Yoo Jin, who sang 4 Non Blonde’s “What’s Up.”

https://youtu.be/RZz8M7_X90Y

https://youtu.be/8ZfYic0pvw4

• Love 2

[News] 2019.08.22 Jung Hae In And Chae Soo Bin Confirmed To Lead New tvN Drama

a8e3128d7e6d4ace81bef1ba44a696a5.jpeg?s=

Jung Hae In and Chae Soo Bin will be uniting for a new drama!

On August 22, tvN revealed, “Jung Hae In and Chae Soo Bin are confirmed to star in tvN’s new drama ‘Half of Half’ (literal title).”

“Half of Half” is a romance about an artificial intelligence (AI) programmer and classical recording engineer. It is a story told from the perspective of a man who believes that even a small fraction of his significant person’s heart is enough for him.

Jung Hae In will be playing Ha Won, an AI programmer who is the founder and brain of a portal site called M&H. Though he is firm about work, he is a kind-hearted rational thinker who never gets angry.

Chae Soo Bin has been confirmed for the role of Han Seo Woo, a classical recording engineer. She always has an optimistic mindset despite her unstable lifestyle with no family or home, and she solves math problems to find comfort in difficult times.

Produced by Studio Dragon, the drama will be written by Lee Sook Yeon, who worked on film “One Fine Spring Day” and drama “On the Way to the Airport,” and directed by producing director (PD) Lee Sang Yeop, who worked on tvN’s “Familiar Wife.”

The drama will reportedly premiere in March 2020.

Source (1) (2)

• Love 2

[News] 2019.08.27 Jung Hae In Talks About Playing Romantic Roles, Overcoming Acting Slumps, And More

5e14e7f419a0432a8e08089cf932197b.jpeg?s=

Jung Hae In shared his thoughts on his acting career!

In a recent interview, Jung Hae In talked about his upcoming romance film “Tune In for Love.” The film is about Mi Soo (Kim Go Eun) and Hyun Woo (Jung Hae In), who coincidentally reconnect after knowing each other for many years. While their timing was never right, the film draws the story of how the pair eventually find their way to each other.

Jung Hae In mentioned his previous co-stars, saying, “Son Ye Jin and Han Ji Min sent encouragement, saying that they were looking forward to the upcoming film. I want to live up to people’s expectations.” He also shared that he tries not to become satisfied by titles such as “Melo expert” because the moment he lets his guard down, he’ll fall down.

The actor commented, “When acting, I think the most basic and important thing is to be considerate of others. Whether male, female, senior, or junior, if you act respectfully and thoughtfully, good chemistry will naturally occur. [‘Melo expert’] is a title I’ve been given because I’ve met such good partners along the way.”

Jung Hae In also talked about his role Hyun Woo. He said, “When I’m actually dating, I try to show everything without hiding anything, but I also think there’s no need to share all the pain you have.” He explained that respect and trust is important because everyone has their own dating styles, and continued, “He’s not the same as me, but there wasn’t a moment when I couldn’t relate to Hyun Woo.” The actor also mentioned that the time he spent rehearsing and discussing his character with the director was close to the time he spent filming.

On acting with Kim Go Eun, Jung Hae In shared, “Kim Go Eun said, ‘Our chemistry is good,’ and I think that’s accurate. While filming, I felt that we could relate just by looking at each other. I filmed happily and enjoyably. Since [Kim Go Eun] has already worked with director Jung Ji Woo, it helped me to adjust more quickly.”

When asked if he was dating anyone, Jung Hae In wittily replied, “I’ve been dating Kim Go Eun. I tend to focus as much as I can on my co-star, and I’m focusing on Kim Go Eun now. Whenever [filming ends], I feel empty, and my heart aches; it feels like a breakup every time. I try hard to separate actor Jung Hae In and human Jung Hae In, but honestly, it’s hard. That’s why the emptiness that comes after projects is really big.” He shared that he wants to keep his acting persona separate so that he can continue acting for a long time.

Jung Hae In also talked about the difficulties of overcoming a slump while acting, admitting that he had recently gone through a difficult time.

He shared, “Perhaps because I put in too much energy into every project or perhaps because I still have so much to learn, there are some emotional aftereffects. Honestly, I had a hard time during ‘One Spring Night,’ and I think the [emotional and physical stress] that had built up exploded. I had no appetite and no desire to do anything. The short vacation [to Jeju Island] helped me get better, but I think I’m still in that state. I really want to go on a family vacation.”

During times of difficulty, Jung Hae In received support from his fans and family. He shared, “There are difficult times when I break and fall, but thanks to [my fans and family], I can stand again.”

“Tune In for Love” premieres on August 28. Check out a trailer here!

Source (1) (2) (3) via soompi news

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

[News] 2019.08.30 “Tune In For Love” Sets Box Of“Tune In For Love” Sets Box Office Record For Romance Filmfice Record For Romance Film

7680a6c58b7d469fb78a18489189ed60.jpeg?s=

“Tune In for Love” starring Jung Hae In and Kim Go Eun has set a new opening day record for a romance film!

According to the Korean Film Council’s Korean Box Office Information System, “Tune In for Love” was the No. 1 film on its opening day of August 28 with a total of 173,562 moviegoers.

This surpassed the previous record held by the 2012 film “A Werewolf Boy” starring Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young, which achieved this feat with 128,787 moviegoers.

“Tune In for Love” is a retro romance film about a woman and a man who date on and off for about 10 years after first meeting in 1994.

Congratulations to the cast and crew of “Tune In for Love”!

Source (1) via soompi news

[News] 2018.08.31 Kim Go Eun On Working With Jung Hae In, Talks About Approaching 30 And Her Current Career Goal - Excerpt on Jung Hae In only

In “Tune In for Love,” Kim Go Eun plays a woman named Mi Soo opposite Jung Hae In’s character Hyun Woo. The two continue to cross paths over the years, although the timing is never right. On working with Jung Hae In, Kim Go Eun said, “If two people who are considerate of their fellow actors meet as partners, I don’t think there’s ever an instance in which it won’t work. Jung Hae In was that kind of actor. We knew that about each other and trusted each other, so when we were filming and found something to be difficult, we helped each other get past it.”

source: soompi news

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

[News] 2019.10.12 Lee Ha Na And Kim Sung Kyu Confirmed To Join Jung Hae In And Chae Soo Bin In New tvN Drama

8596b1d269574cbdb29bc8e51e861aa9.jpeg?s=

The cast of tvN’s upcoming drama has been confirmed!

On October 11, a source from tvN told Top Star News, “Jung Hae In, Chae Soo Bin, Lee Ha Na, and Kim Sung Kyu have confirmed their appearance in ‘Half of Half’ (literal title).”

“Half of Half” tells the love story of an AI programmer and a classical music engineer.

Jung Hae In will portray Moon Ha Won, a genius planner who founded portal company M&H. He doesn’t have any anger inside of him, is firm but kind about all things, and is a rational human being.

Chae Soo Bin will play Han Seo Woo, who graduated as a computer science major but works as a classical music engineer. She seems to live an unsteady life without family, a house, or a job, but she doesn’t think this way. Her positive energy nourishes her, and she comforts herself by solving math problems.

Kim Sung Kyu will appear as a pianist who’s acknowledged by other musicians but is not widely recognized by the public. Despite appearing sociable and gentle, he suffers from anxiety that he could lose everything in a second and overthinks minor situations into worst-case scenarios.

Lee Ha Na will transform into a gardener named Moon Soon Ho, who has devoted her entire life to maintaining Moon Ha Won’s garden. Although she’s always doing physical labor taking care of the flowers and trees, she obsesses over her weight. Besides concerns about her weight gain, she’s apathetic about everything else.

“Half of Half” is a collaboration between writer Lee Sook Yeon of films “One Fine Spring Day,” “Tune In for Love,” and drama “On the Way to the Airport,” and producing director Lee Sang Yeop of “Familiar Wife.” The drama will premiere in March 2020 on tvN.

Source (1) (2)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1