[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to get translation for that teaser, it sure gives us more insights. But I am now quite confused again for the official title of the drama since they used "The Good Witch" title in those posts and also Viki changed the channel name to that. But is it really that hard to decide and announce that somehow!!

If I am not mistaken seems Sun Hee husband will think that she is the one who is having an affair and may be that is the scene we later see in the 4th teaser when he was crying and his mother and sister looking at the phone.

Here is a couple of pictures of Dahae filming

Also here is full translation of Hyejeaong Character (credit as tagged)

DWCxqg0V4AE4dgU.jpg

@apqaria First we used good witch then sbs used nicewitch then we use nicewitch then again it came to GW :rolleyes:Looks like we have to get used to both names.I feel may be this Hyejeaong character is the reason that Dohee is in that state.Does she know that sun-hee has replace do-hee lets see.Yups husband was crying thinking is family is breaking.

Here is the new making video from drama.

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/vod_hub.jsp?co=daum&type=ucc&content_id=22000264500

Since SBS does not uploaded these videos in their youtube channel, so I decided to upload Good Witch BTS Script Reading Session & Good Witch 1st BTS On Set on youtube in case someone can't view or play those videos on its original links. I attach it here to share with u guys. ^_^

Good Witch BTS Script Reading Session

Good Witch BTS On Set 1

P/S - Hope u understand why I had to upload these videos with only abbreviation without put its fully name 'Good Witch' to avoid my videos to being block by SBS due to copyright infringement issue.:tongue: It's happened before, when many of my videos get blocked. :( Dunno whether SBS would be strict or not, :unsure: but since I don't wanna take a risk, so I named it as above.:wink:

@shielizda Thanks for uploading to YT. I have also uploaded the script reading session there but usually put them as unlisted also afraid of some copyright problems :D 

More pictures from that gym scene, I am really curious about this one. What will be the reason for Sun Hee and her husband to meet the pilot on that gym and will our pilot actually know the real identity of Sun Hee by then??

http://cafe.naver.com/momroom2013/341883

5s8hBpP.jpg

51L1GXZ.jpg

Also a shot from the poster shoot from Dahae's IG. I really hope they release the posters soon

@apqaria It looks like husband know wife has twin then does he know she replaced do-hee.If not then whats the reason of ace pilot and husband clashing.When the drama was announced i thought husband,pilot and sun-hee will have love triangle or whatever equation it will be.

@ELY_397  :lol:

Hope tomm we get poster.I thought poster making video will comeout first. 

I wonder when they will held the press conference. Some dramas do that on the same day as the premier so I wonder if this will be the case for our drama too :D 

BTW, They have uploaded a new character poster for An Woo Yeon's character 

CH97569135_w666_h968.jpg

@apqaria I know but looks like 3rd one is invisible to me :rolleyes: Soompi is quite slow for me today page is not loading :( Hope to see more of it :wink::wub:

Just if someone want to download it i reposted again :wub:

The sofa one with everyone offcourse our girl is looking red hot there :D

k_HW1519708301012-600.jpg

Finally found the 3rd one.

0000628519_003_20180227095946790.jpg

35 minutes ago, Annya said:

Here is the link of photoshoot video release by sbs

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/vod_hub.jsp?co=daum&type=ucc&content_id=22000265225

Thanks annya. I didn't realise how good looking the entire cast is, even all the supporting actors  and actresses. Who is the third guy in video? The idol actor is not in the video.

@ELY_397 Who is idol actor? And which 3rd guy the green one or cream suit one. The green one should be actor An Woo Yeon's character but looks like they used someone else during photoshoot.Maybe the guy was busy but then also we can clearly see that it someone else in all poster lol. PS has advanced so much that no need to be present there :wink:The guy in cream is Shim Hyung-Tak i saw him in one drama actually he and An woo yeon both were in same drama.

Archived