[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Annya Haha, yah. really want to see Dahae filming too and also dying for her own updates for us. But she usually tend to be more generous in updates once the official drama promotion start and when the drama start airing so she don't spoil much. So may be she won't update until we get the script reading photos from SBS first :D 

Looks like our girl is working hard atleast she gave us something.May be someone will capture and share her pic later :wink:

Reading all comments fans seems happy to see her back in korean drama.:D

Found DH pic while shooting.According to blog they were shooting in gangnam station.

Credit: http://cafe.naver.com/gdskviewpeoples/6921

The one with red circle is LDH.

image.png

@Annya Dahae is such a tease and that BTS picture didn't help since we don't still see her face, lol :D:D But it is OK, rain always begin with a single drop :wink: and thanks to the blogger for sharing ^^

Am I being greedy wishing to see our first look on the main cast together?! Oh, it has been so long since I was this impatient so please pardon me :blush:

@Annya Thanks for the pictures. Seems they were taken last month. I see in the other picture also Hyejeong  (AOA) was present so may be she is still one of the drama cast members. I can see An Woo-Yeon there in the back too, I wonder why, will the young master of the company try to be a flight attendant as well? :D 

Image may contain: 6 people, people sitting

Another pictures of Dahae (so do we see here the looks of the two twin sisters)???

@apqaria The person has mentioned 2 more shoot left to do in future.I though it some neighborhood kid role since its family drama many side roles to expect.I thought those kindergarden scene where maybe of DH childhood scene or flashback or something but who know the couple may have kid and they grow up so small kid role is less.Lets see ahead.

@Annya May be the house wife character will be working in a kindergarten? Yah lets wait and see :) 

I think this blog mentioned about the daughter too

https://blog.naver.com/hoohjewelry1/221191841250

I am hoping they will give us something soon (may be at the beginning of February).

SBS is definitely testing my patient, I hoped I wouldn't be disappointed with them this early in the game!! (They should have at least gave us the script reading pictures by now :angry:)

@apqaria Yups the blogger mentioned she is playing DH daughter in show.Then how come house wife story will be with co-pilot :rolleyes:  

Just saw Bravo My life will end on 10th feb and still we didn't have a site for drama or picture.The subbing of previous drama was slow ,so i thought we have time but after u mentioned i saw it just 3 weeks away.

Is the drama going to air in feb or march ? Any idea.

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

Archived