[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

@Annya I have the impression that BCD could have decided to go to a temple in order to reflect on his own behaviour and life.

@apqaria @supergal99 @Lmangla This is my list of wishes for this week:

- WJ breaks up the engagement with DH. Now the question is: will he do it before he discovers the truth or after?

- He realizes the switch 

- OTY spends some time with SH

- SH confronts her sister DH for real and even stops her.

- Another cute scene between WJ and CR

- SH helps JYB

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ELY_397 WooHee is not possible in my eyes because there is no distinction to Do Hee. Her name ends like her sister's.

I prefer SunJin because we have "sun"... her kindness is radiant like a sun and for Woo, Jin is associated to true. Woo Jin is seeking the truth: his parents, seeing SH's beautiful heart and mind. He is also true to himself and real values.    

@ELY_397 It is never too late dear ^^ I would go with either WooSun or SunJin :) 

LOL at BCD becoming a monk :lol:

@supergal99 I wanted to ask this sometime ago but keep forgetting. Do you keep your edits or gifs in some drive or somewhere can I go to if I want to download them? I didn't download all I wanted to keep and somehow lazy to browse all the pages :D 

On 4/25/2018 at 9:12 PM, bebebisous33 said:

The mystery about the father's death could resurface because we recognized the perpetrators in the episode 24.

I actually thought this could be one thing that may change DH attitude since she will know that her father's reputation and right can be restored and even be recognized from people. But when they didn't mention the topic again I became not sure if they will brought it up again this late in the game.

3 minutes ago, apqaria said:

@ELY_397 It is never too late dear ^^ I would go with either WooSun or SunJin :) 

LOL at BCD becoming a monk :lol:

@supergal99 I wanted to ask this sometime ago but keep forgetting. Do you keep your edits or gifs in some drive or somewhere can I go to if I want to download them? I didn't download all I wanted to keep and somehow lazy to browse all the pages :D 

I actually thought this could be one thing that may change DH attitude since she will know that her father's reputation and right can be restored and even be recognized from people. But when they didn't mention the topic again I became not sure if they will brought it up again this late in the game.

I guess, once the chairman is released and visits SH's mother, he sees the objects left behind by the woman and recognizes that the necklace belonged to his wife. Maybe OTR took it from her mother hence she couldn't claim what had  happened to her.

As for the item at the bank, I look at it again and it looks definitely like a USB stick. So there must be files about the slush fund. The pictures taken by DH as well.  

Yes - I wished they had covered that part of the story and clear the Dad's name instead of BCD and YB pregnant :blink:  I suppose we still have episodes to go so we never know!  I like that @bebebisous33 the chairman finding the necklace, but he isn't a snoopy person he stayed at the house by himself all that time and didn't look around or did he now!?!  

Is it too much to ask for the SunJin muscle couple to be together already??  I don't want to see them miserable anymore and hoping it won't be dragged on until the last episode!  here's wishing and hoping and wishing and hoping.. 

You can tell my picks for our OTP's name SunJin and Mussle Couple :wub:  

I love OTY but not with SH and definitely not w BCD's sister.  His claim to be siblings may just come true if his dad and SH's mom end up together :D

6 hours ago, japchaebap said:

Yes - I wished they had covered that part of the story and clear the Dad's name instead of BCD and YB pregnant :blink:  I suppose we still have episodes to go so we never know!  I like that @bebebisous33 the chairman finding the necklace, but he isn't a snoopy person he stayed at the house by himself all that time and didn't look around or did he now!?!  

Is it too much to ask for the SunJin muscle couple to be together already??  I don't want to see them miserable anymore and hoping it won't be dragged on until the last episode!  here's wishing and hoping and wishing and hoping.. 

You can tell my picks for our OTP's name SunJin and Mussle Couple :wub:  

I love OTY but not with SH and definitely not w BCD's sister.  His claim to be siblings may just come true if his dad and SH's mom end up together :D

Yes, I sense the same too. Let just say that OTY lost his true sister OTR and found a new one in SH.

I also hope, we will be able to see a kiss between SH and WJ but this time, WJ wants to kiss SH. I wish too that WJ will remember that SH tried to tell him about her true identity: before the first real kiss and later on the beach but he didn't listen to her. He kind of dismissed her words by saying that he was just an ordinary man. I hope as well, he remembers CR's words that SH is Cinderella. 

LDH and RSY have good chemistry. SH and WJ make romantic scenes just by staring at each other (no excessive skinship). I do not like LDH doing a lot of skinship with his costars in the drama (I'll skip the skinship scene). Without excessive skinship LDH and RSY make SH and WJ scenes their role is perfect for me. all players in GW drama are perfect with their own character. among all LDH dramas I prefer drama GW (other LDH dramas I like too) because of its little skinship.:)  :D

@apqaria i stored mine in my imgur account but not published publicly:grimace:. But u can still do a search online with keywords eg. supergal99 good witch (click images/gifs) then u can see my content. Or u need "fan service" i can pm the gifs to u hee...:D

15 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

@supergal99 For couple names, how about:

WooSun

WooHee

JinSun

SunJin

SunWoo

SongCha (tasty)

WooHee

Mussel couple (delicious)

OneAir couple

Apatheia couple

Daekor couple

Any other suggestions? :lol:

Woweee.... sooo cool... u muz be a pro shipper ya?:lol:

Erhmm.. :blink:Apatheia n Daekor couple ...er ..ah.. "daekor!" heee

Ok ok juz teasing u.

Oh ok i almost wanted to choose OneAir couple coz i like them in uniforms:wub:

uoxxQou.jpg

But then it reminds of  @Lmangla instead hahaaa...:grimace:

Spoiler

Her disco crew

2UV0dBF.jpg

Ok .. i kinda like @japchaebap 's idea. So i dont mind a combi of Sunjin-mussel couple -> yesss yummy yum yum.

*whisper* @japchaebap u sure u dont want to name them the NoMoreTears couple ?? Heh...heh...:glasses:

xnnYMpE.jpg

*repeat mode 4eva*

Spoiler

Heee...

Karaoke time

Aw man... @bebebisous33 yess.!!  We definitely need a Real Kisseu for our hot couple (Ops! .. @nurjalianna sitompul).

:tongue:The previous *one n only* muak muak is not counted hahaaa.. coz captain muscle is not kissing the Real SH. Plus itz not a sweet kisseu-> it looks... salty oh i mean bitter with all those tears :dissapointed_relieved:

Spoiler

vvWPLN1.jpg

I m still feeling sad for our poor gal who cant even focus on the moment.

Rw5NTSs.jpg

:blink:Grrr... PDnim better give us a Real WJ + SH kisseu:wub: scene otherwise GW fans will have to.. erhm.. pour noodles on him ...heeeeee

Ok chill and eat noodles ... sat comin soon!:)

17 hours ago, Annya said:

Haha what is this?

17 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Annya I have the impression that BCD could have decided to go to a temple in order to reflect on his own behaviour and life.

Hahaahaa... writernim wants him to stay away fr women -> apatheia~~~:lol:

Source: http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1481287

On August 27, a photo of the sun (An Yeon-yeon), who was in charge of the engagement society of Woojin (Ryu Soo-young) and Do-hee (Ishae)

2018042716230721323.jpg
Ahn Yeon-yeon was the first to recognize the identity of Cha Sun Hee (the Ihae) in the play, and to play the role of 'Sun', which is growing the pantomime. In last week 's broadcast, engagement has been unfolded from the meeting between Dohee and Woojin.
The sun has been special since the days of Woojin and childhood, but it has been a misunderstanding since Mom 's accident, and the two men are now complicated relationships with Sunhee.

Furthermore, I have promised not to hide my mind toward Sunhee anymore. There is interest in the whereabouts of the unrequited love that An-yeon is spreading. 'Good Witch Show' is broadcast every Saturday at 8:55 pm.
*google translate*
2018042307202115691-540x407.jpg
Cr tenasia

Just wondering DH reaction when she comes to know donghae airlines Ceo son OTY likes SH.Right now she doesn't know OTY is ceo son.Even if fake Boyfriend i want OTY to teach and taunt DH for once infront of SH :) 

The way she keeps insulting SH every second i can't tolerate it anymore.

9 minutes ago, Annya said:

Just wondering DH reaction when she comes to know donghae airlines Ceo son OTY likes SH.Right now she doesn't know OTY is ceo son.Even if fake Boyfriend i want OTY to teach and taunt DH for once infront of SH :) 

The way she keeps insulting SH every second i can't tolerate it anymore.

Since we have only two weeks left, I doubt that DH might change her mind (go after OTY), when she hears that OTY is the CEO's son. However, I have the impression that she would have dropped WJ, the moment she knew OTY's true identity if we had more episodes. Let just say that once DH gets aware of OTY's true identity and she sees that SH is courted by him, she will feel extremely jealous.

Moreover, I am hoping that her new position as purser (responsible for the meals) will unmask her! DH always implied that SH was lacking and she wouldn't be able to do her job properly. I am expecting the opposite. DH won't be able to work like her sister and fail which people will notice. It would be great, when once the switch is unveiled, all of them ask for SH's return and want them to become the director for real, while DH just remains a flight attendant.

@apqaria @supergal99 The kiss will be short and passionless which will infuriate DH. I hope, the kiss works like a wake up call for WJ to realize the switch. SH won't watch the kiss because she will meet OTR outside. 

Archived