[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

@supergal99 Passing u more tissue but hope u don't need them after watching this pic :wink:

Is that DH or SH?

Few new pic from GW offscreen released :wub:

Credit:http://star.fnnews.com/archives/609083

Good Witch Lee da hae - Ryu Soo-young, 'Beautiful stewardess and warm captain'

Actors Lee Dae Hae and Ryu Soo Young attended the SBS weekend drama "Good Witch Exhibition" directed by Gimpo International Airport Office in Gangseo-gu, Seoul on April 12.

201804121751427931.jpg

Just curious what is he speaking?Keeping his hand on heart?

201804121751423154.jpg

201804121751412752.jpg

Spoiler

201804121751434522.jpg

201804121751437259.jpg

201804121821482521.jpg

201804121821486271.jpg

201804121821479079.jpg

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:blush:wow @Annya tks for the pics. I like them in uniforms heeee... especially erhm... yesss captain muscle heeee... 

Oh wait a min the IG pics u posted earlier-> maybe our smart daughter is also there?

kYfdWq8.jpg

Cr actors' IG

@Annya nice pictures. Hope there will be more pictures to come with this 2 lead actor and actress. :wub:

off topic : I'm planning to go to SK next year i hope i will see LDH and RSY even if it is just a glimpse. But maybe it will just be a dream to see them both in person.

Thanks for all the pics! If they are test flying for One Air then OTR shouldn’t be there. I really hope it is Sun Hee not Do Hee.

from the preview, it looks like WJ will give a ring to SH...why is it that he didn’t hear what SH was trying to say about her not being Do Hee? Don’t think the truth will come out in the next two episodes, but when that happens, they will break up and I think Tae Yang will seize his chance then. He won’t get anywhere but WJ will be hurt and jealous at the same time (poor him). The biggest question is what will Do Hee do?

any guesses?

1 hour ago, Tey Ling said:

Looking through all Dahae's lead actors both Korean and Chinese drama, my top 3 pick of most compatible visual match is RSY (1st), OJH (2nd) and LDW (3rd). What about yours?

I rank them all equally plus Joe Cheng! :wub::wub::wub::wub: Jang Hyuk is hot too but he is a tad short for DH even though I love him as an actor and he is one of few actors I would watch regardless of his costar and genre.

I am such a player I know...haha!

Tbh RSY has exceeded all my expectations as a romantic lead! Initially he struck me as the uptight type but he can be so funny and romantic at the same time.

@ELY_397 In preview OTR says for something big u have to letgo so small things.I feel after seeing that fight and how WJ and OTY went against her.She must have decided to buyback One air.

Before all that i was wondering whether SH will accept him when WJ propose to SH? But if DH wakes up why will SH still be in airline?

Since u talk abt Jang Hyuk the first drama of his which i watched had RSY too.They both were in same drama :wink:

And i am bigger player then you :lol:

@Tey Ling I can't rank them my list is quite big :wub:

:blink: a promo writeup by onetvasia.com:

First Look: 'Good Witch' is Super Hot in Korea Right Now, and Here's Why

Good Witch, a new weekend drama about Cha Sun Hee (Lee Da Hae), an ordinary housewife who finds herself assuming the identity of her ambitious twin sister, made a positive impression on viewers in South Korea, taking the top spot in viewership ratings for its premiere episode. If you're looking for your next TV obsession, here are some reasons why you might want to give the show a chance.

Spoiler
Three words: Lee. Da. Hae.
#We repeat - Lee-Da-Hae. That's right, the My Girl star took a four-year break from K-dramas to focus on acting projects in China, so can you imagine how much we've missed her? The second we heard she'll return to the small screen with Good Witch, we knew it would be a show not-to-be-missed.
It's double the fun.
#Lee Da Hae doubles down in the show - playing twin sisters Cha Sun Hee and Cha Do Hee. She spends most of the episodes as the older sister Sun Hee, whose boring life takes a wild turn when she's forced to live as the hard-hearted Do Hee after she's attacked by a mysterious stranger. It's certainly not easy to play multiple roles in the same drama (with completely different personalities!), but we've got to say Lee Da Hae totally nailed the parts!
When was the last time you saw Lee Da Hae as an ajumma?
#Lee Da Hae starred as a single mother in Robber, but this is probably the first time we saw her tackle the challenge of playing a typical housewife. Sun Hee doesn't dress up, and she has no qualms sorting garbage for her neighbours. Just like how we can relate to Do Hee who isn't a perfect character - she pushes people we know would have been there for her away - Sun Hee's down-to-earth ajumma nature is something we can all identify with.
Spoiler
Ryu Soo Young is not your typical male lead
#If you're tired of the usual I'm-so-perfect male leads, you might find Ryu Soo Young's character in Good Witchsurprisingly refreshing. He plays Song Woo Jin, a high-flying pilot who is determined to live a life without romance. His life starts to change (boy, is he flustered when she accidentally kisses him) when he falls in love with Sun Hee who shatters all his beliefs about women and love.
How will this love triangle unfold?
#And did we mention Sun Hee has a husband? Yep, so naturally things get a little complicated when we add her (*cough* serial cheater *cough*) other half Bong Chun Dae (Bae Soo Bin) into the equation. Oh, and there's also the flirtatious chaebol heir Oh Tae Yang (Ahn Woo Yeon) who's also vying for her attention. We can't wait to find out who will emerge victorious.

XUt7p3F.jpg

:)

Haha, this thread is going out of hand and over flooding with RSY/WJ's love!!! I am not complaining at all and actually can't blame you since the man is totally won over my heart as well, loool :D:wink: 

Since we are focusing on RSY/WJ lately so two things I noticed on those new BTS pictures:

• RSY/WJ being a gentleman holding both their bags
  • The ring on his left hand?!

:grimace:Ops ops... i have this strange strange feeling that the twins might -> 'cross' their hands together and and... 'choke' ( i mean deal with) our wicked witch aka OTR... **bwahahaaaaa** Twin power!! *cough cough*

SuR5h4I.jpg

:glasses: what do u think @bebebisous33 ? Ahhh... ok ok sound cheesy ya?

@apqaria @Annya what what bag? What what ring?  Omo... i need go check out the pics again...tsk...:wacko:

15 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Since DH woke up, I believe that DH will return to her workplace so that SH cuts ties with OneAir. The cliffhanger for this week should be WJ discovering the switch.

I thought this week cliffhanger will be DH coming back to airline.

@supergal99 I am waiting for the scene DH wakes up and just want to see how she react to her sister.

@apqaria Welcome to the club of RSY/WJ :D It's nice to have friends that have something in common and that's RSY and LDH :D I hope LDH's relationship with RSY will be like JH who is like a brother to her. Even if the drama will end they will still be close.

@Tey Ling I love Dahae being paired with RSY, JH, LDW, JC, OJH and her other previous co actors. But I hope she will also do a drama with Hyun Bin, Ji Chang Wook, Ji Sung, Lee Jong-suk, Lee Min Ho, Gong Yoo, Lee Joon-gi and Song Joong Ki.:wub:

23 minutes ago, Annya said:

I thought this week cliffhanger will be DH coming back to airline.

@supergal99 I am waiting for the scene DH wakes up and just want to see how she react to her sister.

@dramaninja I know that coming back to work seems to be unrealistic. But we have to imagine that we don't have so many episodes left and there are a lot of things unsolved:

- SH's marriage with BCD which is not official yet. BCD will try to win her heart back

- SH and DH's confrontation first before both start working together. This will happen later, like @supergal99 mentioned it. At some point, DH and SH will work together. However, in the next two weeks, the clash between the sisters will resurface.

- The mystery about the father's death

- The corruption case with OPP and the discovery of the slush fund. So far, even OTR has no idea that her husband is using her so that he can increase the slush fund.

- OTY will become more and more important in the company

- WJ has to overcome the shock: SH has been married and has a child. I am expecting him to struggle for one episode.

- WJ has to pursue SH once again. 

- The company situation and DH needs to pay for her wrongdoings

- OTR needs to face her wrongdoings.

17 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

even OTR has no idea that her husband is using her so that he can increase the slush fund.

finally caught up with this week's episodes. yay! is anyone else intrigued by tae ree's husband? there were many times he seems to be genuinely embarrassed and frustrated by her behaviour and is gritting his teeth at how she behaves. but at the same time, it is not like he is afraid of her either. and there are times when he exhibits pain or jealousy that she doesn't love him. why did he marry her? did she blackmail him in some way as revenge and forced him to marry her? is that why he is doing stuff with the slush fund so that he has an exit? am really wondering why he married her and why they are still together.. he seems like a smart and much more genuine person than her that somehow got corrupted by being near her. in the beginning, he was a step away from divorce and then he decided not to.. is it just money he wants?

was lovely to see tae young blossom. the best part was when he stopped tae ree's slap and told her that he was no longer to tolerate her behaviour. oooh, smackdown!!!!

23 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

- SH and DH's confrontation first before both start working together. This will happen later, like @supergal99 mentioned it. At some point, DH and SH will work together. However, in the next two weeks, the clash between the sisters will resurface.

Huhuuu.. ok i will need @Annya to supply me with more tissues:(

9P8Xdvm.jpg

@supergal99 Lets cry together after we see what actually happens. smiley-face-crying.gif  

But we knew it was going to happen.

@Lmangla I sometime pity OTR husband becz of her behavior the FIL keeps hitting him.Like he is baby sitter of OTR.She always try to show him his place.Talk abt WJ fav perfume and smell.Every time he gets humiliate becz of her.Not sure what his real motive is.

Archived