[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

2 hours ago, Annya said:

Here a BTS picture from scene .

:blink: ops... DH woke up to fillet the fish? Hee... wow... the chef looks pretty :tongue:

nTuBjaF.jpg

SBS IG pics (ep. 17 - 20)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've come to realize that WJ and OTR had a similar relationship like SH and her husband. SH thought that she was in love with her husband but she wasn't. She mistook empathy and pity for love, while OTR tries to appeal to his sympathy and pity as well. OTR sees WJ as her possession but she doesn't really love him and WJ thought that he loved her. He allowed her many things but he didn't like her behaviour. I guess,  WJ must have felt conflicted about her. He is still unaware that OTR hurt SH a second time. 

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

OTR sees WJ as her possession but she doesn't really love him and WJ thought that he loved her. He allowed her many things but he didn't like her behaviour. I guess,  WJ must have felt conflicted about her. He is still unaware that OTR hurt SH a second time. 

Oh...did I miss something about WJ and OTR....was it in the preview? I am a bit concerned there won't be enough episodes left to resolve all the complexities in the relationships. I thought WJ never liked OTR from the beginning although this certainly makes it more interesting.

3 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

Oh...did I miss something about WJ and OTR....was it in the preview? I am a bit concerned there won't be enough episodes left to resolve all the complexities in the relationships. I thought WJ never liked OTR from the beginning although this certainly makes it more interesting.

The fact that OTR was the only one who could come close to WJ and even hug him is an indication that WJ treats her differently from the other women. In the first episode, he even didn't touch DH at all while posing for the pictures.

@ELY_397 That's what i am saying the story is quite slow compare to no of episode that are left less.I don't want drama to end in lighting speed.

In upcoming 2 episode SH will apply for divorce with other things going around.Is this 50 or 60 episode drama? OTY was suppose to be second lead but here he is hardly shown with SH.And even his character is not developing so far.

OTR is in WJ bedroom sofa crying on his shoulder hope SH doesn't see this.

Omo @bebebisous33 i cant help it but think that our heiress has been trying to erhm..'seduce' captain muscle all these years,  but i think WJ is totally unmoved and somehow feels disgusted by her actions ....:grimace: yet he cant do anything to stop her coz he sees her as a sister...heh...heh:tongue: Plus he is probably aware she is juz toying with his feelings ? (Ah... Ok she is kinda *cough* sexy...ops) **wink** @ELY_397

HIdg3ss.jpg

wzZJwld.jpg

Mmm.. yes... she juz wan him as her trophy:confounded:

qPdTmBG.jpg

Look at him- he hates being seduced...ops! Ok chill juz  guessing hahaaa...:glasses:

On 4/4/2018 at 12:42 AM, bebebisous33 said:

Right now, SH thinks that WJ is falling in love with DH and not her which is wrong. I hope, WJ discovers the switch this week. The sooner, the better because OTY needs to focus on One Air too. 

Mmm.. ok ... letz say if WJ finds out the switch, i guess our SH will likely push him to DH  ...** sniff sniff**

Spoiler

JlCqoZO.jpg

Edit: Ops @Annya the next episode we will get to see puppy going after our SH...hahaaa.. love 'entanglement' coming soon. Btw i think based on the PDnote our puppy seems to be having a crush on SH coz of her "warm charm like mother"... heee

@Annya the plot needs to move faster now rather than later....Sun Hee’s divorce, Do Hee’s recovery, unravelling of the company plot, WJ to find out about the switch, SH’s reaction to DH and vice versa. I feel like we need another 4 to 6 epsiodes.

@supergal99 @bebebisous33 OTR is only after Woo Jin in the physical sense no doubt about it. I bet SH will walk into WJ’s room with OTR resting on WJ’s shoulders. Classic K drama scene, no?  I will change my profile picture again if this doesn’t happen. :wink:

Oh wanted to ask u gals ...see his hairstyle in the flashback scene:

zd2SIWe.jpg

Ok ok.. kinda cute..heee

Hahaaa... @ELY_397 i think @Annya wants to see the scenario u mentioned-> SH catching heiress 'molesting' her namja ops! But then will she dare to scold her "daekor! WJinie is my namja!! " ?? 

Oh oh in the preview SH was addressing OTR's name and OTR was pissed off ya?

2 hours ago, Annya said:

@ELY_397 That's what i am saying the story is quite slow compare to no of episode that are left less.I don't want drama to end in lighting speed.

In upcoming 2 episode SH will apply for divorce with other things going around.Is this 50 or 60 episode drama? OTY was suppose to be second lead but here he is hardly shown with SH.And even his character is not developing so far.

OTR is in WJ bedroom sofa crying on his shoulder hope SH doesn't see this.

I disagree with you about OTY because he has changed so much from the first and second episode. Now he has a goal in life.  He wants to be a good flight attendant and he is doing everything on his own. Look how he discovered the truth on his own without relying on anyone. Even after discovering the switch, he overcame the doubts and decided to keep his goal. Loving SH and protecting her while he was so self-centered in the beginning. He matured a lot compared to the cheating husband. Sure he had not much interaction with SH last week but he was often with her as he was following her.

Oh read an article.This is one air team.Looks  OTY joined it and to follow OTY that SIL joined too.

30000598523_700.jpg

Google translating article.

Spoiler
[SBS funE ㅣ SUN Jae Eun reporter] "Good Witch I" sun, Ryu Soo Young, Ha Ha Gyun Kim, Ahn Yoo Yeon, An Solvin formed a dream dream team against the nation's villain Yunsee.

According to the production team on the 7th SBS Weekend special project 'Good Witches' (play Yoon Young-mi, directed by Oh Se-gang), 21-24 times, the Donghae Airline Airline One Air Project The extreme vices of the couple who are trying to get rid of it (Yoon Seo Ahn) and Chae Kang Min (Shim Hyun-tak) are drawn.

The two will sell the One Air division to a food company that is not affiliated with the airline business, and they will block the airline business so that the low-cost airline business can not go on. Cha Sun-hee (Ihae-min), who knows the genuine enthusiasm of Otani, is the first person to stand in front of the important workplace of his brother Cha Do-hee (Idae-min), followed by Song Woo-jin (Ryu Soo- , Oh Tae-yang (An-Yeon-min) and Bongcheon-ji (An-Solbin) join together to protect Wonair.

However, their coincidences are more than the imagination. They join forces to save the one-hauled air, but they are driven to the worst situation where they can not use changing rooms, elevators or even toilets under the name "Donghae Airline employees only." Nevertheless, we continue to pursue aggressive pursuits such as finding new investors who are willing to cooperate with the spirit of "there is nothing we can start with.

Thanks all Chingus for the updates and posts. Our couple looking gorgeous in those latest stills :wub:

Oh @Annya With that update about Choi Sung Joon, seems we might really see a conclusion to the father's incident from the past. I wonder how they will handle that and make SH recognize the real culprit since we didn't see an evidence they ever had before!!

Archived