[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

SH adalah seorang kekasih, dia pantas mendapatkan kebahagiaan yang tidak bisa diberikan oleh suami sampahnya dan apa yang dia ambil darinya.

yap .... SH will finally be happy with WJ.

BCD ... not in accordance with SH. Their nature and behavior is very unsuitable.

from the beginning BCD only uses SH to cover its weakness.

BCD does not deserve the loyalty of SH.BCD using women for its pleasure alone.

BCD spoiled child, no stands, fear of being criticized by others, acting in order to be praised by others.

BCD is the same as TR's husband.

49 minutes ago, nurjalianna sitompul said:

yap .... SH will finally be happy with WJ.

BCD ... not in accordance with SH. Their nature and behavior is very unsuitable.

from the beginning BCD only uses SH to cover its weakness.

BCD does not deserve the loyalty of SH.BCD using women for its pleasure alone.

BCD spoiled child, no stands, fear of being criticized by others, acting in order to be praised by others.

BCD is the same as TR's husband.

I see a huge difference. SH's husband is dumb and has a low self-esteem, while OTR's husband is cunning and manipulative. He hates rich people and sees in OTR a confirmation of his own prejudices. Nevertheless, both are using their respective wife in order to feel better. One wants to become rich and the other wants his wife to spoil him.

20 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Moreover, I would like them both to confront the husband because he needs to be punched for his misdeeds.   

Yah, I really don't think SH leaving him would be enough for me and my angry with him and his family. They need to be taught a bigger and stronger lesson.

19 hours ago, dramaninja said:

The thing that make me angry is that he is stealing from his child as well, HS needs that money to support her.

Yah but I don't think he ever cared that much of his child. He didn't do anything fatherly to begin with and if he actually cared, he would have at least got a job long time ago. So taking their money is something normal for him.

11 hours ago, nurjalianna sitompul said:
suami TR will take advantage of the situation and triggered the rumor that TR and WJ cheated.

Seeing him smiling when TR made a move on WJ made me think that he will use that against her and WJ as well. May be threaten her to do what he wants or make it into a scandal as you said. But I would hate to see WJ acknowledge that if it really happened!!

19 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

WJ's mother is manipulated by SH's mother-in-law and this twice again. 

I really hate those scenes, makes me so angry :angry: May be the only time I agreed with MIL is when she didn't believe her son's sadness and tears after he was discovered and acknowledged it as good acting that he should continue doing, loool :D 

On 3/27/2018 at 6:07 AM, nurjalianna sitompul said:

DH and SH will cooperate, and they will be mutual protect.

Yah, I would really love to see the sisters work together and have good relationship at the end.

The Eng lyrics of "OPPA IS RUNNING" by "JO HANG JO" from OST Part 3

I really like this song. Hope they play it in the drama soon although not sure how it will fit since we don't have older love lines in this drama :D 

https://popgasa.com/2018/03/26/jo-hang-jo-oppa-is-running-오빠가-뛴다-nice-witch-ost/

BTW, did anyone get what that message from WJ to the airline staff with all about? I didn't get how that would help the new airline they are opening??

Oh @apqaria i wanted to see if i can answer yr question but ... after i saw @Annya 's post, i'm distracted heee...:grimace:

Spoiler

nmBrhmg.jpg

Hey @Annya the 2nd pic in the first IG post shows Captain Muscle with another lady in pink? Ops ...she doesnt look like SH ya?:blink:

Ok ok back to yr question, i think he is trying to build a strong team to get OneAir to be approved again coz he mentioned about getting the team to 'break the walls together'.:blush:

*cough* back to the gym, oh gosh...our captain Muscle definitely need more muscles ...erhm... to fend off the psycho witch :wacko:

k2TVXSA.jpg

Plus save our poor SH !!... *ouchhhh*

ktVyxWe.jpg

(Btw great acting there... heee)

8 hours ago, nurjalianna sitompul said:

yap .... that's what I mean. both men are selfless, selfish, and relying on others for their wishes.

Eeee... of the 2 husbands, the SH's husband irks me the most. 

HiL2Lrd.jpg

He is too 'good' in acting infront of SH.:confounded: 

Spoiler

Even her own daughter is super angry:tongue:

mVzBv3d.jpg

:glasses:

Omggg... really @apqaria ? Uh oh... what if ... dat vampish witch unzip a little n then do some bending infront of him...*choke*:wacko:

9KwWeAT.jpg

Ok @Annya now we know why the OST is 'Oppa is running' AWAY !!! Ahhhhhh....

:grimace: (jk jk)

@supergal99 I guess some "Zerg Zerg" training will be very helpful to handle some characters in this drama :wink::D 

Watching the preview for the ... (don't even remember how many times I replayed it :D). I wonder why we see SH with glasses again? Didn't she stop wearing them long ago? Or is it just the editing that combined two past and present scenes?

@apqaria  mmm ... good idea ! Our SH muz always carry a chopper with her -> chop off those hands that tried to strangle her (n for touching those muscles meant for her)

... eeee... *horror show* :wacko: hahaaa

Omo yr eyes are very sharp. (Oh u actually watch it many times?! Hahaaa)

Maybe maybe itz juz to make SH look more different than DH in this scene.

SLHU0he.jpg

Uh oh.. why is our little puppy doing that cute expression ?heee:grimace:

BCD is clever to use words. Practically approaching women, has a trick to approach women. He's a big-time playboy.

BCD make use of the goodness of SH, that's what I hate the most. SH teen by making a birthday gift from 100 origami origami storks. :wink:

that's why DH told SH that he'll later regret having given his love to BCD.

whether there is a man like BCD complete with all his family.

why BCD has no father. :ph34r:

maybe SH wear glasses because of his vision began to be shortsighted, when SH drink with WJ.pada when WJ poured a drink of kegelas, SH recalled BCD drinking with her husband's ladies. Maybe SH thought his eyes hurt, so he used glasses again.or only differentiate the character of SH with DH or something else.

GW is more interesting to discuss.

GW.......fighting

Off topic, the real life nut head infamous heiress of Korean Air (who hit / humiliated an air steward because she was served macadamia nuts without a plate) is now back as the President of KAL !! 

Similar story line as our nut head OTR.

Chaebol Airline Nut Case

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-43592977

Korean Air 'nut rage' heiress makes management comeback

Korean Air heiress Heather ChoImage copyrightGETTY IMAGES

The former Korean Air executive who was sacked and jailed for a 'nut rage' tantrum on board a plane has made a corporate comeback.

Heather Cho, heiress to the South Korean conglomerate which owns the airline, has returned to work for another of its businesses.

Ms Cho will take control of four hotels operated by the KAL Hotel Network.

She hit the headlines in 2014, after forcing the plane to return to its gate during a row over how nuts were served.

Ms Cho was fired and later charged after the incident on the runway of New York's JFK Airport.

It emerged she had demanded a junior crew member be removed from the flight after they offered Ms Cho macadamia nuts in a bag, instead of presenting them on a plate.

Power abuse

Ms Cho, 44, is the heiress of the Hanjin Group - one of South Korea's massive family-run business empires.

At the time of the incident she was executive vice-president of Korean Air, and became another symbol of the excess and entitled culture in the country's so-called chaebols.

Ms Cho was convicted of violating aviation safety, coercion and abuse of power in 2015.

But after serving less than half of her year-long jail term, she was later cleared of violating the aviation security law and her sentence was suspended on appeal.

The court maintained the minor convictions, including interfering with business practices, but reduced her penalty to 10 months in prison, suspended for two years.

The Supreme Court upheld that ruling last December.

The flight attendant she scolded, Park Chang-jin, has reportedly launched legal action against Korean Air, claiming he was demoted and has faced discrimination in the company since the incident.

@Annya Thanks for the video dear. Finally we got to see another BTS video. This was funny :D 

Although we saw very little of it but I do like Dahae and Sooyoung interactions off camera :) 

And I will leave our awesome CR to comment on those news about the real heiress :wink: 

ecKr130.png

Back to our on screen heiress, we got a new report today

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=15223983061338792002

ì°©íë§ëì 

An article abt bts.

Credit link

http://enter.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=138915

Spoiler

20180330143839_1200243_600_1672.jpg

The good witches' Ihae and Ryu Soo Young's shooting scene was revealed.

The SBS weekend drama 'Good Witch I' released 30 days of video on the Naver TV with an article entitled "A flight escape from Ishae Hae Hae!"

The image of the flight crew escaped in the video, which makes it hard for him to open the door, but is embarrassed. At that time, Ryu Soo Young appeared and naturally opened the door.

Then again, Ishae started shooting and could not open easily without Ryu Soo Young's help. So, Ryu Soo - young says "get out now" and laughs. It is also difficult to say that "the door is too heavy".

In the video, Lee Hae Hae and Ryu Soo Young are taking a picture of eating together. At this time, Ishae gave Ryu Soo-yong food directly, and after the shoot, Ryu Soo-young showed a smile as he was tearful of saying "too much".

Meanwhile, 'Good Witch' is broadcast every Saturday night at 8:55 pm.

A new BTS pic.Credit IG.

Archived